Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

party TIme Yeah FINALLY Cuomon GUYX! (Page 11)

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by intruderfast

kyaa bakwaas aur nonsense bhari post thi.

kuch aur hai nahi kyaa in logon ke paas likhne koSleepySleepySleepy

Anmol kyaa haal chaalBig smileyar jisko joh bolna hai bolne do...taps ki entry hui hai to create drama...ichcha will fight for veer and so on....till the end of uttaran veer ichcha will be together...thode time baad leap aa jayega and new story will start with the kids....taps kaa shayad wohi ho...marrying to a rich guy(rathore) with grown up kidsWinki told u naa do storylines thi iss ke liyeWinkmay be they will work on thatWink
seriously they r planning this wat lame ....Angry
no veeya Cry no veeya kid ?????Cry no improvement in tappu Cry ..i bet u were rite der's nothing left to concentrate on these soaps LOLLOL

veeya never in the show i can guaranteeWinkveeya kid and improvement still 50% chance but cant say as i havent talked to that guy since novemberTonguechal yar gtg...tcBig smile
lagta hai forum se borye bistar bandhne ka samay aa gaya hai mera LOLLOL

arrey chotu, this is only a serial, why r u taking so much tension? real life mein to Nandmi going strong na, yeh alag baat hain ke they dont admit they are seeing each other, abhi Nandmi babies ke khwab dekho, Veeya kid gaya khadde mein. WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Greenbear

Anmol kyaa haal chaalBig smileyar jisko joh bolna hai bolne do...taps ki entry hui hai to create drama...ichcha will fight for veer and so on....till the end of uttaran veer ichcha will be together...thode time baad leap aa jayega and new story will start with the kids....taps kaa shayad wohi ho...marrying to a rich guy(rathore) with grown up kidsWinki told u naa do storylines thi iss ke liyeWinkmay be they will work on thatWink
main badiya , mummy nahin hai ghar pe for 2 weeks.
i have 2 prepare food these daysLOLLOL
 tu kaisa hai
kuch acchi ladkiyan dikhi kyaaWink
i know tumhari predictions right gayi thi. ihope it continues further.
par lea thoda time baad aana chahiye, atleast 6 -7 months

leap abhi thodi naa aayegaWinkonly after veecha honeymoon when mai will realize her mistake and throw out tapsWinkTongueso no worriesBig smileyar ladkiyan nahi dikhiConfuseddelhi se achi girls kahin nahi hotii shayadConfusedLOL

yeh kisne keh diya? ConfusedLOLLOL Come to Mumbai, then see the girls here. WinkLOL
didi even i said the same thing ..
high fives LOLLOL

high fives. WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

no veeya Cry no veeya kid ?????Cry no improvement in tappu Cry ..i bet u were rite der's nothing left to concentrate on these soaps LOLLOL

veeya never in the show i can guaranteeWinkveeya kid and improvement still 50% chance but cant say as i havent talked to that guy since novemberTonguechal yar gtg...tcBig smile

arrey chotu, this is only a serial, why r u taking so much tension? real life mein to Nandmi going strong na, yeh alag baat hain ke they dont admit they are seeing each other, abhi Nandmi babies ke khwab dekho, Veeya kid gaya khadde mein. WinkLOLLOL
didi its a joke ..and none of the jokes remain joke without exaggeration ..
as exaggeration is key to humour ...of course m not taking tension .. and i will continue coming to the forum as i believe show is only temporary but we r frnds forever .Big smile

Edited by ankit_34 - 16 December 2010 at 5:31am
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

as exaggeration is key to humour ...of course m not taking tension .. and i will continue coming to the forum as i believe show is only temporary but we r frnds forever .Big smile

your jokes mujhe samajh nahi aati, so sorry.LOLLOL Good, you have the right spirit. Big smile

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

your jokes mujhe samajh nahi aati, so sorry.LOLLOL Good, you have the right spirit. Big smile
well bahuton ke saath yahi prob hai LOLLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged

waise what i rlly wanted to say was ..since veeya was the only thing that kept my interest in the show ..and join the forum wats the purpose of me coming ..to the forum if  there is no veeya of course i will come to the forum to talk to my frnds but wont b so regular ..
boriya bistar baandhne se mera ye matlab tha LOLLOL lols 
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

waise what i rlly wanted to say was ..since veeya was the only thing that kept my interest in the show ..and join the forum wats the purpose of me coming ..to the forum if  there is no veeya of course i will come to the forum to talk to my frnds but wont b so regular ..
boriya bistar baandhne se mera ye matlab tha LOLLOL lols 

acha acha, ab samjhi. LOLLOLLOLLOL Nandmi news padhne aa jaana. WinkLOLLOLLOL besides ofcourse friends.
Thode low level ke jokes mara karo from next time. LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

Go to top