3 76 10/12/2010 Fri 10:03 PM RAKT SAMBANDH 0.93
4 88 09/12/2010 Thu 8:00 PM KITANI MOHABBAT HAI 0.87
5 90 11/12/2010 Sat 8:00 PM SHANI SHINGANAPUR KATHAYEN 0.86

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 05/12/2010 to 11/12/2010

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for sharin...

well IMAGINE...!!! i dun understand y they have stopped promoting KMH..!! KMH hardly has promos...only weekends dey show wats gona happen on Monday n den for the rest of the week..no promo...even the special epi wasnt promoted well..dey dun show the promos often like they do wit their other shows.. n those shows have more than one promo every week... dis week KMH hasnt had a single promo...😒
THANKS FOR SHARING

V MUST HAVE THE TRP'S BEYOND 1.
I js hate ds Imagine...Ppl sooo muchh ..they r not Promoting Kmh properly......ds ppl promotin GKD N BAVD vry well.bt Not Kmh...Y...Evrtym in evry Brake.. dey show..only Gkd n Bvd Promos.....Kmh ka Muskil se Ek baar din Mein Promo..ata hoga.....Wats rong wid ds imgin Ppl.....I js don u'stan y Dey r Doing ds Wid Kmh...Y de r not takin proper care of Kmh....ds is tooo muchh......Imaginn is js totaly mad...
at the beginning they will promote then they will leave it
this is nott donee.......
0.87.....omg😲.....the TRP's are definitely bad😭......KMH has gr8 potential which gets undermined due to imagine's carelessness in promoting the show.....if promoted well KMH will do wonders👏..
Thanks for sharing..
God bless KMH2😳

Originally posted by shibz

thanx for sharin...

well IMAGINE...!!! i dun understand y they have stopped promoting KMH..!! KMH hardly has promos...only weekends dey show wats gona happen on Monday n den for the rest of the week..no promo...even the special epi wasnt promoted well..dey dun show the promos often like they do wit their other shows.. n those shows have more than one promo every week... dis week KMH hasnt had a single promo...😒

I so agree with you on this shibz.
Ahhhh, everything is going wrong with KMH apparently.

Ps- thanks for sharing.
hey guyzzzzzzz can u tell me wat does dese points indicate........

like wat trp will b said gud..........
Imagine TV all shows could be successful!!!!!!! But when they would promote it more!! Rakth Sambandh has not been promoted a lot and so the TRPs are not that high anymore, but when imagine does then the trps are high. This could happen to KHM too, but imagine tv therefore needs topromote it