Katrina Kaif is most searched in Google - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yes...and some members dont hide it very well that they are "mocking" other members ...kinda like Maya sarabhai from sarabhai vs sarabhai....she passes a razor sharp comment and then in the end adds "dunt mind...im just kidding"...😆...yeh sure...

how i luv ratna pathak shah!! ðŸ˜³
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
....and finally an achievement that katrina can be proud of ðŸ˜†
Katrina is a cutie with a very strong x-factor that appeals to the Indian audience. She has worked hard and is an extremely smart, sensible and an independent  girl. She does not owe her success to anyone but herself and her fans. ðŸ˜‰ 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
crystal and katforeva a good friends of mine.. so i dont hope they take it in a negative way..
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u really think that lol

no im only fan of salman priyanka aishwarya and preity

😊
Yeah.. ab to Salman ke saath bhi nahi hai bechari. Still "Salman fans" do not miss a single post of Katrina to come swooping down on in IF. Almost like clockwork.

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha I LOVED reading this convo 😆 Its amazing how some people who dont love Katrina nor hate her but still say the obvious stuff. Thanks guys :P

YAY!! And yes its ME who searches Katrina at least 3 times a day! But this is in India so I don't count 😉 So happy for Kat! keep rockin baby!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Haha I LOVED reading this convo 😆 Its amazing how some people who dont love Katrina nor hate her but still say the obvious stuff. Thanks guys :P

I am guessing that she must have a massive fan following that love her so much that is probably why she's the most searched
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina does get a lot of criticism on here more than others WHy?...simply because she is the most popular. The more popular you are, even more people dislike you. 😆 It's give and take baby. Popularity comes with a price. I like katrina, Congratz to her. 😊 THere is no denying that when it comes to popularity she is #1.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Katrina does get a lot of criticism on here more than others WHy?...simply because she is the most popular. The more popular you are, even more people dislike you. 😆 It's give and take baby. Popularity comes with a price. I like katrina, Congratz to her. 😊 THere is no denying that when it comes to popularity she is #1.

@bold-  dear, i don't agree with ur this statement coz sachin tendulkar is the one of the most popular person in the world, but no one dislikes him, everyone respects him
^^he has had his own share of critisism....with my entire family being a cricket fanatic...i can safely say that sachin has been criticized most number of times for his "bad days"....its because hes soo popular that he has soo many expectations, and when he dosen't deliver, ppl are extra dissapointed....anywayz....it is true that the more popular u are, the more ppl criticize u...

It happened with giants like AR rahamn, Abdul kalam, Barak obama etc...toh yeh katrina kya cheez hai?