Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

can two ppl from diff religions.. (Page 4)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savia

@ hindu4lyf : I really dont think it is easy to say lets our differences and get married. In fact statistics show that peopel who marry people from different races and relgions have a LOT of challenges. I am currently dating someone who is a different religion and race than me so I know its hard, especially as we get closer to marriage, even though we are luckier than most other mixed couples cause our parents are okay with it and support us. But I do agree that everyone is different and it comes down to indivuals and their ability to communicate. I think communication is really the key for mixed couples between themselves and their children.

@ Gauri: very well put, I think it is extremely important to enforce commanlties and go on broader principles than on the details!

Savia, don't get me wrong..I don't doubt for a single second that there won't be problems when letting the family know and trying to persuade them to agree to the marriage. It's just that I think the problems get a lot worse in the future such as when it comes to raising children. A lot more compromises take place later on in the relationship and that is when things can get even worse. This is why a lot of people convert before their marriage, in order to avoid those problems in the future. Again, a lot depends on how in to your culture and religion you are to start off with and how open-minded your parents are about such things. 

Anyway, I hope everything works out for you and your partner.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by old-black-joe

As long as they're not a couple of over religious fools and understand how much more important the human is than the human's religion. I would marry a christian or muslim if I loved her as a person.

Hey how you doing? Tongue

LOLPink I love the bangles in your avi! Newly wed brides often wear bangles like that.
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I think its quite difficult to marry someone from another religion, I wouldn't do that easily ...
But yeah it CAN .. Just depends on the person :)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

I think its quite difficult to marry someone from another religion, I wouldn't do that easily ...
But yeah it CAN .. Just depends on the person :)

I couldn't help but comment..

Jay Sean looks so HOT in your avi!Day DreamingWas that his speech when all the singers did the 'I am dead' campaign?

Btw, hum bhi ladki wale hainDancing

Real.Madrid

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Jay Sean looks so HOT in your avi!Day DreamingWas that his speech when all the singers did the 'I am dead' campaign?

Haha lol thanks, I love my Jayu <3 .. and no it was not during that ... It was in some Interview ..
I can't believe he was actually dead for 2 days, twitter was sow boring without his tweets EmbarrassedLOL
And about Ladki wale yeahhh, thats lke my gal =]... I love DD so I had to be in the Ladki wale Big smile

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 16 December 2010 at 3:49pm

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Haha lol thanks, I love my Jayu <3 .. and no it was not during that ... It was in some Interview ..
I can't believe he was actually dead for 2 days, twitter was sow boring without his tweets EmbarrassedLOL
And about Ladki wale yeahhh, thats lke my gal =]... I love DD so I had to be in the Ladki wale Big smile

It's not Jayu! It's Jhootiji for you and any other girl that has an eye on him!LOL
Nothing beats his Punjabi interview. That was HILARIOUS!LOL

I think my heart skipped a beat when someone decided to update their status with 'Jay Sean is dead'..only to realise a couple of seconds later that she was talking about the campaign! All for a good cause though. :)

I love DD too! and I don't think Brij will be attending her wedding seeing as he is rotting in jail lol

Real.Madrid

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

It's not Jayu! It's Jhootiji for you and any other girl that has an eye on him!LOL
Nothing beats his Punjabi interview. That was HILARIOUS!LOL

I think my heart skipped a beat when someone decided to update their status with 'Jay Sean is dead'..only to realise a couple of seconds later that she was talking about the campaign! All for a good cause though. :)

I love DD too! and I don't think Brij will be attending her wedding seeing as he is rotting in jail lol

Lol no its Kamluu, But that sounds so Sleepy .. So I thought Jayu ROFL
And I completely agree, That punjabi interview was sooww aussum, I've like watched it hundred times or so :| Anyways I am already named Misses Jhooti on JS FC Big smile
Ghehe you know I am actually kinda missing Brij and her family .. I really want a Handa family re-union to happen soon EmbarrassedLOL
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
*Moderators Note: Reminder. Do not chat in the discussion/debate threads. Use the all purpose threads or chat clubs*

Go to top