My darling Dan's new Indya interview!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Danish is a self made man

What would you do if you think a secret, when tumbled out of your closet, might drift your loved one apart from you?

You would try every trick in the trade to hide the secret from her so that love doesn't desert you. That's what Danish has been trying to do in STAR One's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani. He is trying hard to conceal his dark secret from the past, so that it doesn't come out in open. He fears Panchi deserting him, so he has asked Maya to keep mum about their affair. A self made man, Danish believes in making it big in life on his own but not without the love of his life.

Danish speaks about the reason behind the character turning negative and justifying his moves:

What are the important requisites for a self made man like Danish? What takes to be a good businessman?

To be like Danish, you have to have self-confidence and be capable of taking on challenges. You must try to analyse your strengths and show the world that you can achieve whatever you wish to. You trip, fall and get up again and that's life for you. You are expected to take every downfall as a lesson and put your experience at work, to move ahead in life and take up a new challenge. You have to walk with your chin up and heels grounded. Most importantly, believe in yourself and have a positive attitude.

Do you think if you don't have a Godfather, it becomes difficult to get a foothold, considering that you have do it all alone?

It's always a gamble. You might fall even when you have a Godfather and might reach the pinnacle of success when you don't have one. Shah Rukh Khan is a classic example from the latter category and now people want him to become their Godfather. Success is correlated to hard work and luck.

What keeps Danish going despite any support and strong background?
His confidence keeps him going. Danish boasts of a strong personality and is a man of substance. He is hardly 22 and is all set to face the world all alone. He doesn't need any help to make it big in life.

Kabir loves Piya but she is apparently falling for Abhay, who is rude to her. What would you suggest her? Do you feel bad for Kabir?

I will support Kabir for obvious reasons and feel bad for him. My suggestion to Piya is that she must think about Kabir too (laughs).

You have been the love-guru on the show too, as you were sharing some love tips with Kabir. What do you think makes for an unconditional and ever-lasting love?

If you are in love, it will be seen in your eyes. You need no words to express your love for someone. Your beloved one must feel the love when you are around her and it can only happen when you love that special someone whole-heartedly, like I feel for Panchi. Since my love is pure, genuine and unconditional, she reciprocates.

Some tips for couples in love? And on how to make a relationship stronger than ever?

Trust forms the foundation for any relationship. You must trust each other and try to discuss all the issues and doubts if any, openly. Give in your cent percent to your relationship.

What makes yours and Panchi's jodi a hit?

We are great friends in real life which reflects on the screen. I think our sizzling chemistry makes our jodi a hit with the viewers. I receive compliments for my chemistry with Panchi. People actually think that we are a real life couple, as only then can we make it look so original on-screen.

What do you have to say about Abhay and Piya? Which is your favourite couple - Piya - Abhay or Piya - Kabir?

I am all praises for Piya and Abhay's on-screen chemistry. They set the screen afire everytime they come together on the show. They have a rocking chemistry.

If you have to choose between an important meeting and a birthday party of a loved one - What would be your pick?

I would pick business meeting in real life too and attend the party for all the fun and frolic after wrapping up my work.

You have turned grey from positive on the show. How has the transition been?

I feel extremely fortunate to have got the chance to play a character that goes through such a transition. Rarely do you get to play both the shades in a character. If I have to justify Danish, then I would say that he is not a negative guy. He is just trying to save himself so that Panchi doesn't leave him after learning his truth. He is madly in love with Panchi and would do anything to conceal the truth from her.

But what kind of a man can risk the life of his unborn child?

I didn't mean any harm to Maya or her child and it was an accident. Danish is good at heart and is a sweet boy. It's just that his past has come to fore now and he is trying hard to keep everything a secret from his love, Panchi, so that she doesn't desert him.

How similar or dissimilar are you to Danish in real life?

I am quite similar to him when it comes to the professionalism, as I too am a self made man. Personally, I am a silent and serious sort of a guy. For me, work is my priority. I too indulge in fun and masti but that's post work.

How does it feel to be a part of PKYEK and what sets it apart from other shows?

I will always be thankful to God and Ekta Ma'am for giving me the opportunity to play Danish and having faith in me. I always knew this show would work for its unique concept and brilliant production value.

Will Danish be able to hide his truth from Panchi and if not, then how would Panchi react when she comes to know about the ugly truth? Watch it all on Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, Monday to Saturday, 8:30 pm on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I love Danish 'coz he defines the Haseena Raichand  brand of EVIL to me. Smooth, sexy and sassy !😍
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol... its sweet how he is trying to explain Danishs character more positive than negative....he truly enjoys his character nd is for sure doing a great job with it

really enjoyed his face-off scenes with Piya at the engagment they shared an awesome coact!
-------

What do you have to say about Abhay and Piya? Which is your favourite couple - Piya - Abhay or Piya - Kabir?

I am all praises for Piya and Abhay's on-screen chemistry. They set the screen afire everytime they come together on the show. They have a rocking chemistry.

^^lol seems even the cast is fida over their burning chemistry*sigh* they for sure sets us on fire!

thnx gor sharing hun:)Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx Poca.. Tabrez answers were in support of Danish..char.. Even I feel Danish is not neg just lost from His correct way..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

lol... its sweet how he is trying to explain Danishs character more positive than negative....he truly enjoys his character nd is for sure doing a great job with it

really enjoyed his face-off scenes with Piya at the engagment they shared an awesome coact!
-------

^^lol seems even the cast is fida over their burning chemistry*sigh* they for sure sets us on fire!

thnx gor dharing hun:)

Tabrez is a nice grounded guy in real life. And it is amazing how coolly he has brought in the grey shades of Dan . I think the character will turn darker as the story progresses and he will stand by his godfather Chaand Raichand. 

Abhay-Piya's chemistry is obvious and am glad the cast acknowledges it.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha! thanx pokey fr dis!!! altho well i din read it word to word bt still loved d way he described danish's character!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Thnx Poca.. Tabrez answers were in support of Danish..char.. Even I feel Danish is not neg just lost from His correct way..

Tabrez sees Dan as a nice go-getter who has made a mistake. I see Dan as becoming Chaand's partner-in-crime in near future. Dan wants money , power and status and Chaand will give it to him once the Dobriyaals ditch him for his darkness. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

ha! thanx pokey fr dis!!! altho well i din read it word to word bt still loved d way he described danish's character!

Yep. Tabrez talks well and you can figure that out from his interviews. 😆
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Poca... yea,poor thing have no idea what evil he is gonna team up with:(...maybe chand even will turn him 🤔
thk123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

me loved this anwer. 😳 WOW ..even thier co-star know that  Abhay-pia sares rocking chemistry.😛