Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

creatives and khanak.. shoes not my prob :P

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
 hey :)
firstly, this is purely my opinion and i am, like the most of you, very disheartened by the fact that YM gets very little screen space. However, i dont think the character is being thoroughly damaged by the creatives, especially, to me, the shoe fiasco is quite ok. isnt a wife supposed to provide emotional comfort and support to her husband and the relationship between a husband and wife is not always about romantic or intimate scenes. plus, khanak is from a village and these traditions are deep inside her and perhaps its just not that easy to do away with since probably childhood she has seen the importance of taking care of your husband. 
my complain to the creatives is that YM should be given more screen space where she is doing more than just cooking or taking off his shoes. however, such actions define khanak's personality but are definitely not her poignant traits.furthermore, i think khanak's relationship with sam is very ammature. i for one do not like sam or rahul and their dialogue delivery Angry so i end up skipping most of their parts but the little interaction i have seen between khanak and sam, specially in the early days, khanak just came across as an immature girl who seriously lacked social skills. so what if she came from a village she has lived in mumbai long enough? basic manners anyone?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamscinerdYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123krock-Deepali-bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u... I didnt find anything wrong with the shoe scene.... the only issue is that YM gets less screen space... and I miss watching her onscreen.... I hope the creatives listen to that... but today's scene I felt we saw a different a ShaNak...more emotional bonding... which I found goodBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamrrk401iluvmanarYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
agree with u really feelng sad bcoz of lesssceenspace 4 YM....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrk401

but the little interaction i have seen between khanak and sam, specially in the early days, khanak just came across as an immature girl who seriously lacked social skills. so what if she came from a village she has lived in mumbai long enough? basic manners anyone?

In that case whats your opinion on Sam...
Isnt she supposed to be a city bred girl with manners???
Is she displaying her manners...
She even chucked khanak out from her room...even tho its Khanak's house she is staying in...

See....to earn respect...U have to give respect....! If you dont give respect then you wont get any either....!!  The way sam is behaving...I dont see any reason why Khanak needs to be nice to her either...! What you give is what you get....U need two hands to clap !!

And yeah....I agree enough of bickering between sam and khanak...its annoying now...They shud both grow up...or else not talk to each other at all....LOLLOLLOL

I agree with you about the lack of screen space...But I did have a major issue with the shoe thing...!

So I both agree and disagree with your post over various pointsLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 December 2010 at 3:46am

Souma.Niluvmanartvrasika

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

but the little interaction i have seen between khanak and sam, specially in the early days, khanak just came across as an immature girl who seriously lacked social skills. so what if she came from a village she has lived in mumbai long enough? basic manners anyone?

She even chucked khanak out from her room...even tho its Khanak's house she is staying in...

See....to earn respect...U have to give respect....! If you dont give respect then you wont get any either....!!  The way sam is behaving...I dont see any reason why Khanak needs to be nice to her either...! What you give is what you get....U need two hands to clap !!

And yeah....I agree enough of bickering between sam and khanak...its annoying now...They shud both grow up...or else not talk to each other at all....LOLLOLLOL

I agree with you about the lack of screen space...But I did have a major issue with the shoe thing...!

well said...Clap

SHANAKFANiluvmanarkrock

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

So I both agree and disagree with your post over various pointsLOL

i am not much in love with sam. both the character and the actor. indeed she is immature.to mesam comes across as a rude person and all the fights and stupid things she does with khanak stems from that. khanak should oubviously react and definitely sam doesnt deserve much respect but the way this reaction has been potrayed has resulted in khanak appearing as an immature girl rather than a smart  sensible women who probably knows the art of dealing with such immature girls and being above all the non sensical verbal fights.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

HehehehehLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Currently seeing the way the show is going Sam-Khanak scenes are the least of the problems !! LOL !! There are much bigger issues hereLOLLOLLOL

The whole track isnt appealing to me...they need to change the approach of tackling this track or do away with it...!! Its NOT working !!

Edited by togepe30 - 16 December 2010 at 4:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401SHANAKFANiluvmanartvrasika

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
HAHAH yes... totally NOT working.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

Go to top