Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 15 DECEMBER

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 15 DECEMBER ~ ~ ~

AT AKSHAY's HOME

Akshay's mom is leaving to meet Manjari's dad then Manjari's dad comes with sweets and says that Manjari's marriage is been fixed with some NRI from Delhi'..Akshay is shocked to hear thisShocked'''..Manjari's dad leaves saying he is going to meet the pandit

Akshay's mom tells Akshay see what is the result of not expressing your feelings to Manjari, her marriage is been fixed. Akshay says that he is sure Manjari doesn't know about all this bcoz even though I never expressed my feeling to her but she always shares everything with him and Manjari will not get ready for this marriage.UnhappyUnhappy Akshay's mom says that Arrange marriages do work and Manjari might say yes for the marriage. She tells Akshay to talk to Manjari soon.

AT SALON.

Amu is sleeping in salon bcoz she says she was chatting with her stranger all night, hence she is sleepy.

Manjari gets call from Akshay. Akshay tells that he wants to meet her urgently & wants to talk something important. Akshay tells her that her marriage is fixed with some Krishnalal Kukreja , an NRI from Delhi. Manjari is shocked hearing this and asks who told him. Akshays says Pooja told him and Uncle & Aunty are going to Delhi. Manjari tells Akshay that she will meet him later, its more important for her to meet her dad first.

Manjari's friends says what will happen to them if Manjari gets married, Manjari says not to worry she will do something for her jijaji (Manjari has some plan I guess)

AT MANJARI's HOME

Manjari's dad is leaving for Delhi and giving instructions to Pooja to take care of her sisters and home till they come back. Just then Manjari comes and asks her Dad how can they fix her marriage without even informing her? Manjari's dad says that she is very lucky to get such a good proposal for marriage and tells pooja to make her understand for marriage. But Manjari asks Pooja that whom she will decide to marry: A person she knows well or some unknown stranger? She has decided that she will only marry the person she loves '''Manjari' dad leaves shouting at Manjari for her nonsense talk........

Manjari's dad meets Akshay outside and tells him that he have treated him always like a son and hence asks him to take care of home and her daughters till they come back fixing Manjari's marriage''.Akshay is sad ''..Unhappy

AT MANJARI's HOME

Pooja is making Manjari understand to get ready for marriage, but Manjari is adamant and says she will only marry the person she loves. Manjari tells that since Pooja is her elder sister , she should get married first''..But Pooja says she wants to study and do job then she will think for marriage. Manjiri indirectly (thinking of Akshay & pooja) says that in her case she will be allowed to study & do work even after marriage'.Then its fixed Pooja's marriage will happen before her

A person (I guess NRI Krishnalal Kukreja) in a office is wearing contact lenses and getting ready

Amu calls Manjiri and tells that she has enquired everything of that NRI Krishnalal Kukreja

[A COMEDY SCENE] ----- Manjari calls that NRI Krishnalal Kukreja and says that her grandmother have left some 45 lakhs for her grand daughters & tells him to ask for money as dowry from her dad. That NRI gets happy on getting moneyand agrees. Meanwhile Ajay comes and listens what manjari is talking

Ajay comes and says that he cant understand Manjari. He says whatever she is doing is dangerous. Manjari says that she have decided that she wil marry the person she wil choose and no one else. She lives her life on her conditions.........

OUTSIDE MANJARI'S HOME { The best scene of today's episode.Smile Even though there were lots of misunderstanding in this scene,i loved this scene. I love to see AKSHAY smiling EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed}

Manjari meets Akshay. Akshay says he wanted to talk to her.

Manjari says to Akshay that watever is happening in her life, he is also responsible for all this. She says if u had expressed your feelings, then her marriage would have not fixed. (thinking of Akshay liking Pooja but doesn't takes her name)Please express your love soon, if you cant do it then tell your mom to discuss about marriage to her parents. Akshay is very happy (misunderstanding that Manjari also loves him and is ready for marriage ) and says watever you want that will happen. { AKSHAY-MANJARI looking super cute in this scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed}

PRECAP :- Pooja is standing behind the saree that is hanging. On the other side Akshay assuming that Manjiri is standing says that the girl he wants to propose from so long, the girl he loves is you.........CryCryCry

REALLY SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES. This is the first time i am giving updates for any show.

Edited by frenz4u - 16 December 2010 at 1:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaharish_kenKenpachishona17Gaya3Devikripsymah403braveheartedshivani003...Binny...

130291sr Newbie
130291sr
130291sr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hi i am new and from south india tamilnadu i know only little hindi can you pls update everyday or wenever u find time thanks

your update is good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index