Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

NAIDL Takes 18 Year Leap - Article&Pics (Page 3)

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
They could have had sia playing one of her daughters

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Very well written Elle and as Bittu mentions, you have actually hit the nail on the head. Like others, I was also wondering why this stupidity to continue with a Leap, when the story itself could have progressed as it was.
The total theme is lost. After 18/ 20 years (WT*), they qill show the family returnign to Veerpur or whatever (I am least interested), and trying to make the changes.

Sia's life has simply been wasted.
I so wish that she hadn't come to Veerpur and Raghav was not from this dratted family. If they were destined to meet, they would definitely meet somewhere. I know i am not making much sense, but I feel so bad for the characters.

I am also glad that I am not conitnuing with this stupidity anymore. I just want to wish all the best to all those who are leaving - they have all done a great job and done justice to their characters.
Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

Originally posted by rati_arjun

why should be daughter blamed for death?????  btw shikha looks good in pics....

Its laddo's tradition to blame innocent ...earlier Jhumer also faced same thing .Ouch.

The only mahaan person is Ammaji ...Angry

And Shikha is looking younger than new commers ...and ammaji is not looking grand mother

I have seen bits of show when Amba entered .... then for  sometime when sia won election , but every track culminates in such a way that, instead of any change in situation of women for good, it gets worse ..... Dead, now had hope after seeing the promo... but as this article states  nothing will change much, except its delhi instead of veerpur

and yes shikha is looking younger and much better than the new comer....ammaji looks the same

Edited by rati_arjun - 17 December 2010 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bittu31

why should be daughter blamed for death?????  btw shikha looks good in pics....

Its laddo's tradition to blame innocent ...earlier Jhumer also faced same thing .Ouch.

The only mahaan person is Ammaji ...Angry

And Shikha is looking younger than new commers ...and ammaji is not looking grand mother

I have seen bits of show when Amba entered .... then for  sometime when sia won election , but every track culminates in such a way that, instead of any change in situation of women for good, it gets worse ..... Dead, now had hope after seeing the promo... but as this article states  nothing will change much, except its delhi instead of veerpur

and yes shikha is looking younger and much better than the new comer....ammaji looks the same

Nothing is going to change .. they can't afford ammaji to change ... Elle has beautifully explained the situation LOL  And true every time womens situation worsen ..Confused

.now watchable thing left is that who dies and  ..who survives ...I will hate from core if Jogi survives Angry

Edited by bittu31 - 17 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moodybluepoetic

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
hardly anything is going to change ...... and why does ammaji blame the girl for raghav's death ?  where is everyone else to correct this - chachi, santosh, chanda ????

is there any news as to who else has left the show besides raghav and sia ?
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

hardly anything is going to change ...... and why does ammaji blame the girl for raghav's death ?  where is everyone else to correct this - chachi, santosh, chanda ????

is there any news as to who else has left the show besides raghav and sia ?

Who will correct VKG ... Shocked .. Well there is no news who else left ...but one article came which said that ..Ammaji's all son will die .and she will move with all her grand sons to Delhi ..
shilpa_11 Senior Member
shilpa_11
shilpa_11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ha Ha ....ab yahin bhakki tha....Ammaji preaching "Iam the best maan lo ...baat yeh jaan lo.."and  ruralizing the ...posh 
locality of Greater Kailash in national capital New Delhi .....
and I thinking it was mis-quoted  ...."A story has to move forward in time..." Shouldn't it be ".. move back in time"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Greater Kailash? Imagine! Shocked
Probably I could just as well land in Delhi without any preamble and settle down in Greater Kailash, without any hassles.

What happened to the 20-yrs leap? How come it became 18 yrs? Anyway, those females hardly looked like 20 - they looked pretty like 25- 26 yrs, and now their screen ages have been reduced by another 2 yrs? Ha ha ha ... the CVs need to get their heads checked. Maybe we could all together pool money for a combined visit to the shrink.

Thoda toh sharam rakhna chahiye ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Go to top