Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

NAIDL Takes 18 Year Leap - Article&Pics (Page 2)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Now I understand why the leap became necessary. There is only a certain limit of cruelty that can be done against any one woman, and so, new females had to be brought in to suffer anew. Dead

Sheela spent her whole life in misery
Santosh was stuck with Jogi and endless taunts from Ammaji, plus the whole pregnancy track
Chanda was forced to have multiple baby's aborted, plus she had to watch her husband remarry
Sunheri with the marital rape track
Jhoomer, after having a horrible childhood, had to die due to Ammaji's opression
Amba... left to die by her mother from infancy, sent
Sia.... we all know, too many instances to even count

In conclusion, all these women have had their quota of cruelty, without Ammaji suffering any consequences. Now, new girls have to be brought it to start afresh. So, everyone can feel sorry for them all over again.

Strong Women.... ROFL 
And Ammaji doesn'ty even look like an old grandmother. Where are all the wrinkles? I swear, I think she's one of those witches we see in movies, who kill beautiful girls and drink their blood Dead, in order to stay beautiful and young. LOL

2 years later there will be another leap on the show, (if the show survives) and mark my words, Ammaji will still be alive and healthy, and these two girls will be forcefully killed off. Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11sai2311phoo_12Damyanthibittu31bipssang_harigrouchopoetictiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Now I understand why the leap became necessary. There is only a certain limit of cruelty that can be done against any one woman, and so, new females had to be brought in to suffer anew. Dead

Sheela spent her whole life in misery
Santosh was stuck with Jogi and endless taunts from Ammaji, plus the whole pregnancy track
Chanda was forced to have multiple baby's aborted, plus she had to watch her husband remarry
Sunheri with the marital rape track
Jhoomer, after having a horrible childhood, had to die due to Ammaji's opression
Amba... left to die by her mother from infancy, sent
Sia.... we all know, too many instances to even count

In conclusion, all these women have had their quota of cruelty, without Ammaji suffering any consequences. Now, new girls have to be brought it to start afresh. So, everyone can feel sorry for them all over again.

Strong Women.... ROFL 
And Ammaji doesn'ty even look like an old grandmother. Where are all the wrinkles? I swear, I think she's one of those witches we see in movies, who kill beautiful girls and drink their blood Dead, in order to stay beautiful and young. LOL

2 years later there will be another leap on the show, (if the show survives) and mark my words, Ammaji will still be alive and healthy, and these two girls will be forcefully killed off. Angry

ClapClap Beautifully written Elle,

@ BOLD - frankly I never thought she  looked like the mother of Jogi and Gajendar to start with so as a grandmother she is going to need a lot of powder for her hair and makeup for her face.

I have my doubts as to whether NAIDL will survive the leap that is why this whole new look. It is almost as if it is another serial. No message, no change for Veerpur........how the mighty have fallenAngryAngry

Well good luck to them.................

Edited by groucho - 16 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@ Elle u have hit the nail ...Now I really got their motive of taking leap LOL

Edited by bittu31 - 16 December 2010 at 1:11pm
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

ClapClap Beautifully written Elle,

@ BOLD - frankly I never thought she  looked like the mother of Jogi and Gajendar to start with so as a grandmother she is going to need a lot of powder for her hair and makeup for her face.

I have my doubts as to whether NAIDL will survive the leap that is why this whole new look. It is almost as if it is another serial. No message, no change for Veerpur........how the mighty have fallenAngryAngry

Well good luck to them.................

Thank you Aditi Smile It really does seem like the end of the serial instead of just a leap. Nothing is the same, except Ammaji. Amba, as we discussed earlier, was a good character but not as a stand-alone. No more Veerpur. Wasn't the whole purpose of the serial to show how reform was brought about in Veerpur, a place where female infanticide was done?

I feel now the show will be the standard run-of-the-mill show with everyone falling in love with everyone, people marrying each other to seek revenge, the usual plotting-behind-your-back.

I also wish good luck to the actors though, not only the ones leaving the show, but also the one's entering. It's not the new entrant's faults and I hope this move is good for their careers. But I can't wish good luck to the production team as they willingly made this decision of the leap.

poetic

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

LOL I just realised it today Bittu. If you plan to continue watching the show, then wait and see, they'll constantly show Ammaji's discrimination and cruelty against the new girl and Santosh's son. Then everyone will wait for years for the girl to take revenge, but she'll be "too nice and sweet and naive Wacko" to take revenge from the "Dear Ammaji" who's been torturing all her life.

It's exactly heroines like these I can't stand, who stand by and whimper constantly. Angry Thank God I won't be watching the show. LOL

poetic

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by bittu31

LOL I just realised it today Bittu. If you plan to continue watching the show, then wait and see, they'll constantly show Ammaji's discrimination and cruelty against the new girl and Santosh's son. Then everyone will wait for years for the girl to take revenge, but she'll be "too nice and sweet and naive Wacko" to take revenge from the "Dear Ammaji" who's been torturing all her life.

It's exactly heroines like these I can't stand, who stand by and whimper constantly. Angry Thank God I won't be watching the show. LOL

No dear I am not sucidial LOL...I have not watched laddo since begnning as it was so loud and full of voilence ..It was Rasia & friends here  who forced me to hook till now ... as they left .I will also leave ..But only Laddo not my friends here ....we will meet at chit chat corner .. till Adi & Nats comes in new serial ..Embarrassed

poetic

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
ha ha ha LOL yes v r loyal viewers bt ony of RaSia not CVs brain.
they hav left v r to leaving .but nt a bad idea to bring new generation W*H popular cast but it is a bigThumbs DownDead.lts c hw it wrksConfused.dnt think new cast will raise u r raitings so high as u have been thing CVs

ur RaSia were doing soooooooooooooooooooo well.and ADI s last episode was soo gud as if it was the last tme he was dng it 

Edited by phoo_12 - 17 December 2010 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetic

sai2311 Senior Member
sai2311
sai2311

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

"Strengthen the connection with loyal viewers by adding new affable characters" ?????????? Angry Do they even realise what the viewers liked about the show Silly

@ elle: forget 2 yrs i wonder if the show would survive for 2 months

bittu31

Go to top