Na Aana Is Desh Laado

NAIDL Takes 18 Year Leap - Article&Pics

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What appears to be the end may actually be a new beginning... as COLORS' most popular show Na Aana Is Des Laado will soon take an 18-year leap after they bid adieu to the lovely couple Raghav-Sia. We also know that there is a new beginning only after something ends! From the rural landscape of Veerpur, 'Na Aana Is Des Laado' will now progress to a posh locality of Greater Kailash in national capital New Delhi were life starts on a new note with Ammaji , her family and Amba , Ammaji's  disowned daughter.

Bhanu Pratap will partly be successful in wiping out Ammaji's family as Raghav will succumb to Bhanu's attacks and Sia will breathe her last after delivering twin daughters under Amba's surveillance. Before his death Raghav will hand over the responsibility of raising his daughter in a non- violent atmosphere to Ammaji, while Amba will mentor that other twin that get separated during the chase. Now Sia's twin daughters act as a nemesis for Ammaji or be her future legacy? Viewers will witness this and lot more when Na Aana Is Des... Laado's new chapter begins on Tuesday, Dec 21 at 10.30 PM on COLORS.

Talking on the leap, Ashvini Yardi, Head of Programming, COLORS says, "The strength of Na Aana Is Des...Laado has always been their strong female characters, their triumphs and struggles in a rural context. As the show is on the verge of completing 500 episodes, we wanted to strengthen our connect with our loyal viewers by adding new affable characters to the already strong pack of Ammaji and Amba in a modern social context that will excite and entertain them more"

COLORS will be running an innovative campaign for its viewers to decide the names of Raghav and Sia's twin daughters. The twin daughters will be introduced in the show on 21 December. The names that have been shortlisted are Dhwani & Sakshi, Rewa & Aahana, Jhanvi & Diya. The role of the twin daughters will be essayed by innocent-looking Simran Kaur and effervescent Vaishnavi Dhanraj respectively.

Much to the viewers shock, Ammaji will play granny to her grand-daughter and bring her up under her strict scrutiny. The girl brought up by Ammaji will be a nave and introvert girl who is scared of Ammaji as she is discriminated being the only girl child of the house. She is constantly blamed by Ammaji for her father's death. On the other side, the girl raised by Amba portrays the character of a strong and a carefree girl who is pampered and loved by Amba and is being treated like her own daughter, unaware of the reality.

Sharing her experience on portraying Ammaji's charcter, Meghna Malik says "It's been a wonderful and challenging experience portraying and living the most complex character ever created on Indian Television for almost two years. Now that the show is taking a leap of 18 years, I look forward to playing a multilayered character."

Talking about the leap, Shyamashis Bhattacharya of Shakuntalam Telefilms says "We started the journey around two years back with COLORS. We have now successfully completed five hundred episodes and the leap is a natural progression. A story has to move forward in time. Viewers will soon see a transition from Veerpur to Delhi and therefore we are planning to resurrect upscale new sets that bring out the essence of Delhi. Audiences have always loved this programme and we are confident that they will welcome the fresh new faces who will take the legacy forward."

Bhanu Pratap who is responsible for Raghav and Sia's death will yet remain a terror for Ammaji and her family. Unaware of his existence, Ammaji leads a democratic life enjoying her status over ruling the house and Amba nurturing one of the children.

With a talented cast of Meghna Malik ( ammaji), Shikha Singh ( Amba), Aman Verma ( Bhanu Pratap)  and others, Na Aana Is Des Laado will keep the viewers intrigued going forth.

Na Aana Iss Des Laado Takes 18 Year Leap
http://www.bharatstudent.com/cafebharat/photo_gallery_2-Hindi-Events-Na_Aana_Iss_Des_Laado_Takes_18_Year_Leap-photo-galleries-1,8,8744.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha ha ... strong female characters!

Only one word to describe everything - wow

Couldn't do anything for the last two years or so, now they are hoping they will do more.

Great! Yehii baaki tha!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should say strong Ammaji ...😑 not strong female character  ...

poor girl who left with Ammaji ...

Now just by Raghav asking to take care of his daughter in peaceful environment .... Ammaji will left veerpur 😲 and raise his daughter in Delhi

What a justification for moving to Delhi ...😑

yes we were loyal viewers of laddo ...but only for Rasia😳 ...They left we also are going ..

Ava97 thumbnail
why does ammaji blame sia's daughter for klillin raghav !!!i thought she must have improved but no change!!!!!!!n i m sure simran kaur would be wid her only!!!!!!i m hatin this .still this serial has not stop showin negetivity .this is ridiclous!!!!!!waitin for seein how did raghav die .n also d 1st page of a new chapter after 1n 1/2 year of chapter 1 !!!!!!!!!let sees wht happen 

but still i m very veryπŸ˜”πŸ˜­sad tht rasia r leavin !!!!!!!!!

n VKG u  will as usual remain bad!!!!!!!πŸ₯±
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@aavalu - As long as Laado stays, VKG will be there and she will be the strongest character aroud, immaterial whether the character is male or female.

And the negativity will continue as it is with no signs of abtement. Maybe a few days it will be ok and then back to square one.
bittu31 thumbnail
 Nothing is going to change ... we already told earlier that VKG will not let poor child to take  a single breath peace fully & girls will be blamed for all the mess...
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why should be daughter blamed for death?????  btw shikha looks good in pics....
bittu31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rati_arjun

why should be daughter blamed for death?????  btw shikha looks good in pics....

Its laddo's tradition to blame innocent ...earlier Jhumer also faced same thing ..

The only mahaan person is Ammaji ...😑

And Shikha is looking younger than new commers ...and ammaji is not looking grand mother
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now I understand why the leap became necessary. There is only a certain limit of cruelty that can be done against any one woman, and so, new females had to be brought in to suffer anew. 🀒

Sheela spent her whole life in misery
Santosh was stuck with Jogi and endless taunts from Ammaji, plus the whole pregnancy track
Chanda was forced to have multiple baby's aborted, plus she had to watch her husband remarry
Sunheri with the marital rape track
Jhoomer, after having a horrible childhood, had to die due to Ammaji's opression
Amba... left to die by her mother from infancy, sent
Sia.... we all know, too many instances to even count

In conclusion, all these women have had their quota of cruelty, without Ammaji suffering any consequences. Now, new girls have to be brought it to start afresh. So, everyone can feel sorry for them all over again.

Strong Women.... 🀣 
And Ammaji doesn'ty even look like an old grandmother. Where are all the wrinkles? I swear, I think she's one of those witches we see in movies, who kill beautiful girls and drink their blood 🀒, in order to stay beautiful and young. πŸ˜†

2 years later there will be another leap on the show, (if the show survives) and mark my words, Ammaji will still be alive and healthy, and these two girls will be forcefully killed off. 😑
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Now I understand why the leap became necessary. There is only a certain limit of cruelty that can be done against any one woman, and so, new females had to be brought in to suffer anew. 🀒

Sheela spent her whole life in misery
Santosh was stuck with Jogi and endless taunts from Ammaji, plus the whole pregnancy track
Chanda was forced to have multiple baby's aborted, plus she had to watch her husband remarry
Sunheri with the marital rape track
Jhoomer, after having a horrible childhood, had to die due to Ammaji's opression
Amba... left to die by her mother from infancy, sent
Sia.... we all know, too many instances to even count

In conclusion, all these women have had their quota of cruelty, without Ammaji suffering any consequences. Now, new girls have to be brought it to start afresh. So, everyone can feel sorry for them all over again.

Strong Women.... 🀣 
And Ammaji doesn'ty even look like an old grandmother. Where are all the wrinkles? I swear, I think she's one of those witches we see in movies, who kill beautiful girls and drink their blood 🀒, in order to stay beautiful and young. πŸ˜†

2 years later there will be another leap on the show, (if the show survives) and mark my words, Ammaji will still be alive and healthy, and these two girls will be forcefully killed off. 😑

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautifully written Elle,

@ BOLD - frankly I never thought she  looked like the mother of Jogi and Gajendar to start with so as a grandmother she is going to need a lot of powder for her hair and makeup for her face.

I have my doubts as to whether NAIDL will survive the leap that is why this whole new look. It is almost as if it is another serial. No message, no change for Veerpur........how the mighty have fallen😑😑

Well good luck to them.................

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago