Posted: 13 years ago
Do u agree with me ???

The latest season of BB do not have firewires like rakhi and kashmeera of season 2.

It lacks unlike season 2 the witty and entertaining males participants like Raja chaudhry, Rahul mahajan and their tussle and dont have the flameboynats like sambhavna seth and payal and their maslaydaar fights

it do not have the entertaining factor of season 3 like Rohit Verma who can set the house on fire, full entertaining raju shrivastav and vindu, and clever smart youngman like Pravesh Rana and his dramas

BB try hard to gather as many controversial figures as possible but they ended up as matter of boredom

* Terrorists' lawyer was a big flop boring person got out in first week itself

* Bunty chor left house on day one itself

* Seema Daaku happens to be another boring person

*  famous tv soap actresses Sara and Shweta only endsup as irritating or dull/boring contestants

* Great khali added zero entertaining factor in the show

* Aanchal, rahul, sakshi, begum etc happens to be almost non-existing and contributes almost NOTHING to the show

* Sameer famous actor happens to be a lazy laid-back person only waiting until finals, sleeping, eating and doing house-chores

* Hrishant was smart but contributed almost nothing towards the entertaining factor unlike Pravesh Rana another young smart guy

* Ashmit and Manoj appears to be other annoying and dumb characters lacking any wit or entertainment

* Even the tasks clearly had no creativity at all, and seems repetitive, baseless, objectiveless and least-entertaining

The only saving graces were Dolly and Veena. Dolly lost her charm completely after two loud fights that lacked any logic/reasoning and psychological tussle unlike the previous season and the fights appears to be forced and pre-palnned, and becomes another boring contestant after her wildcard entry

Veena seemed interesting with her fights in the initial days of the show but for the last whole 8 weeks she appears to be monotone with the her flirtation with ashmit that is going on & on & on and some small arguments with him that appears to be completely forced and pre-planned

This season despite of most controversial  contestants, clearly lacks the fire, genuine entertaining moments, wittiness and the overall interest level that we've experienced in previous seasons...
what u think ???

Edited by sahar28ca - 13 years ago
havent seen the other seasons..,,,but u are right....its becoming boring and is lacking creativity.
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

havent seen the other seasons..,,,but u are right....its becoming boring and is lacking creativity.

then I suggest u watch BB season 2 on internet, it was AWESOME
In season 2 I loved the chemistry between Ashu, Raja and Diana as well. Season 3 was so boaring that I left it mid way. Season 1 was a mixed bag as the contestant did not knew what to do and what they are getting into. I loved season 2 the most I liked almost all its contestants, this season I agree is not that interesting. I also think that BB is trying too hard to make things interesting and trying to control things. They should let things flow as was in season 1 and 2, where a lot of entertainment was because of what house mates did and not how BB was trying to make things happen like convo between Rahul and Raja or Raja and Ashu.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 13 years ago
i loved season 1 nd 2......season3 was more boring than season4 and season 4 again is so damn boring

BB4 is not that boring bt yes when compared to BB2 it is boring..............I hav seen only 2 seasons 2 & 4..........

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

i loved season 1 nd 2......season3 was more boring than season4 and season 4 again is so damn boring

I personally thing Season 3 was better then  4, with ALL the lagaai bujhaai, misunderstandings and bitchings by Rohit verma and exposure by BB in front of all, Tanaaz Bakhtiyar's fights, KRK and Vindu's sadak-chaap acts 😆  Raju's comedy and Pravesh's wittiness

But yes I agree with all of u that season 2 was the BEST, with full on paisa vasool housemates like Raja, Rahul, Sambhavna, Payal, Ashu, Diana and Monica

I seriously think that if BB wants to save the next season from being collapsed, they should really work on their creative team, launching new exciting and tactful tasks and should have major changes in the format

It is also boring that this season do not have any JAIL unlike last season, there should have been much more in the house and some interesting spots
season 4 is much better than season 3!!! but season 2 was the best!

bb4 isnt bad though....
Originally posted by njo921

season 4 is much better than season 3!!! but season 2 was the best!

bb4 isnt bad though....

yeah its not bad, but the expectations were TOO HIGH this time considering the host and all contestants...especially the tasks SUCKS BIG TIME.... shame on the (un)creative team

The editing was also pretty lame, especially for Sara's marriage and outside ceremony
The editing is very poor in this season,and task given by bigboss is not entertaining at all.