blank bullets hain.....koi aaye, toh bachcha lenaa!! 🀣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Vandu,
πŸ€—

I dont recognise half the songs! are these from recent films?

Loved Khanak's song😊

Abt Sunil bursting a nerve, so true... he has high BP i think...

Let's hope all members feel the same way (not high BP, I meant abt friendship, LOL)....

Shaan's song is from Lakshya...
Sam's song is beete lamhe from which film i dunno..LOL
Rahul ka song is from Jaan-e-mann..
Madhavi's is from K3G..
Sunil's 2nd song from "de dhana dan"(akii-kat film)
Khushbu's is from um urmila film i think...dunno...not sure myself.
Akki ka is sum govinda songπŸ˜†
Daadi's song is from Tushar kapur' dud Gaayab

LOL....enough info I suppose...None of the songs are new !πŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsaryanb

Hamein tumse pyaar kitnaa..
Yeh hum nahi jaante...
Magar jee nahi sakte...
Tumhaare binaa😳

i love your this para yar and fully agree with youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

deepali

Thank youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣 God DD...what song you came up with...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Tooooo goood....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can see al of them singing them...🀣🀣🀣🀣 and Vandu tearing Sunils kurta...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Me I am so bad with songs.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 that when ever I sing one the wording a re completely butchered by me and my sis, cousins adn friends tell me to shut up...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Shan ko hatao aur Vandu ko bhejo ...singing ke liye.πŸ˜†

Hahahhahaha....Then toh show zarur band ho jayega,...mereko dekh ke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Everyone will sue the show for copyrightsπŸ˜†

..Sunil one was rocking.πŸ‘πŸΌ .they should send that Kalo girl to give him a scare..πŸ˜†(dialogue writers ne unke lines ko bhi maar dala..he is not the same Sunil yaar)πŸ˜”..Khush one was nice ..i was wating for a Kamini one too.🀣..and Rahuls invisible fiance.πŸ˜†
Ohh...Ya Kamini...and the fiance...I forgotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think daadi wala song will suit the fiance...coz she too is gayabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandu yeh forum hain na..toh thoda unrest toh hota hain ..thats why i have stopped posting topics.πŸ˜†

Yeah....Me too...But then I thought kya yaar....Thoda toh mazaa ho forum me...Toh for old times sake...I posted this....Who doesnt have difference in opinion...Dont we both?? But that doesnt mean we take sticks and beat each other....Dont we chat off soo well on the chat clubs on our likes which match?? Everyone has sum common and uncommon likes....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Totally off topic are u enjoying JDJ.?.i dont know why..but i am finding it so irritating..that Remo guy annoys me..and then those silly celebrities come and dance like weirdos and pass their stupid comments and waste time..i dont know i am really not liking it.πŸ˜•.
Frankly....I only saw Madhuri's performance and then Krushna and Ragini....Krushna is soooo govinda....his dance is good only to laugh at.....And Laugh i did....I found Ragini adorable....but why has she been given such a bad choreographer...she shudve been paired with Jai Nair....I mean the guy is wasted on renuka...he'll just get eliminated in the first 2 weeks...Poor guy....!

Even the contenders are not so good..Shekar..God i laughed so hard i think i may have broken a rib,🀣,Renuka..less said the better,Sushant..thinks he's small screen Hrithik,Ragini..is a cutie but hopeless choreographer.I dont know JDJ seems off this season.Ok i betetr stop here.

I totally changed the channel when shekhar's name was announced...I knew he'd do a comedy circus...I dont like him....And m not liking to over-emphasis being given to sushant-ankita..wats with the over hype all about....! They are soo OTT with it. I havent seen any of the other contestants...Oh saw that boxer...what was he doing?? is that dance?? Renuka even got 24 marks...laughable...I dont like the judges at all...Madz tries to be nice...but remo is too critical and malaika toh

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Vandu...love you dear.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and girl who hates you tell me tell me.... *puts up sleeves*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved loved the songs...Sunils was the best..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 followed by Khusboo...Akki...Khanak, Shaan and Madz...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And dear every forum needs a debate...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hehehehe...Hugs...! *Jumps on krishna....Muah Muah* Luv U...!
I know...but it seems here all the ppl are new and are not used to difference of opinion...everyone has stopped talking to each other after yesterday...That doesnt feel nice😭😭
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Vandu
Am so out of date with Hindi songs, it looks like... but i do know the new ones... or so i thought.

Who hates you? Am there in line after Nikita and Krishna.....πŸ˜†

@ DD
loved the song for BD. That one I know... Oh god, can we have that song on RBO pls? Madhvi really needs a jatka for hiding that letter from Shaan to Khanak, causing almost-marriage to Taashu and fall in TRPs😑

Khanak might have forgotten that but I have not.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Vandu......Awesome,...fantabulous!!!!

*Jumps on DD...Gives Jhappi.*..Oh boy...am i jumpy today....jumping on everyone!!

Sunil part was best!!!
Mein lailaa lailaa chilaaoonga, kurta phad ke!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Pehle usse kurte toh koi pehnaaye...then we would send Vandu to tear it off!!!
🀣🀣🀣
Cheeeee........Y wud I tear it...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ladko ki kami hai kya duniya me....joh buddho ke peeche bhaagu...LOL !! SD hai na....laila ka naam sunte hi sunil ko hi tear kar deti pieces me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and then Khanak...Actually,her part was funny, because I was imagining u singing the last part - "Meraa saaya, meraa saaya"
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ya....i was singing while writing itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and Aks baby...classic!!!

The songs suits him to the T...πŸ˜†

oh for BD -

Amma dekh, aa dekh, teraa mundaa bigdaa jaaye
de de dekh, aa dekh, teraa mundaa bigdaa jaaye....

LOL.....Akki is her munda??

and Khanak's
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP....PPPPPPP Piya...GGGGG Giya...(dnt ask me how Jiya became Giya here! 🀣🀣)
EEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!  

or best -

Main Huun Gaanv Ki Gori Baabu Rang Lahari
Zara Mujhko Bhi Padhana Sikha De Tu

Shaan -
Baith Yahaan Meri Raani Main Tujhako Aaj Padhaa Duun
A B C D E F G H Tujhako Aaj Sikha Duun
Padhaa Likhaa Ke Tumko Aa Main Up To Date Banaa Duun

This all reminds me of Hum sath sath hai ka...ABCD songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

and who hates u huns?

zaraa bataana toh!!

*pulls her sleeves*
*swings the cop danda in the air*
*practices shooting the gun blindly*

ahem ahem....
*whispers to Vandu*
blank bullets hain.....koi aaye, toh bachcha lenaa!! 🀣

Hahahahahaha....
Me and U dono marenge....! Chup kar and chal chup jaate hain...*drags DD with her*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@vandu

come here! a big jhappi!πŸ€—pehla, khud calm down hone kay liye aur doosraπŸ€— itna hilarious post bana kar sab ko cheer up karney kay liye aur teesraπŸ€— aeween hi coz i just love you buddy!πŸ˜†