Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love you Mish!! (Page 2)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I know right?? The sight was scary!! 

And do u remember the Gujarat earthquake of 2000?? It was 26th january (republic day)...and we had holiday and it was around 8:30...9-ish in the morning...and i was like 8 years old...and at that time I had no idea what earthquake was...had heard about it but was still oblivious to it!! And yaaaa...so it happened!! 7.9!! And it was actually funny when it happened, coz as i was going down the stairs...everything was moving...and i was literally swinging from left to right and I was actually enjoying at that time! LOL But then i saw the news...saw the destructions that occurred...saw the actual destruction! It was terrible seeing all that...the bodies were taken out from the buildings...it was terrible!! And it was not funny anymore! Tongue 

@ Lazz: Thats what I fear too! I hope that doesn't happen...PLEASE BHAGGU DONT LET THAT HAPPEN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
omgd bhuj earthquake!! u poor thing..lol even i used to enjoy d swinging once der was a earthquake in delhi and i was sleepy really sleepy..and i sleep like a log...so my parents my sister they tried to wake me up..bt no avail..i refused to move!..
n my parents sat in d house during d tremors in sucha a scared frightened state!
i felt terrible wen i found dis!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index