hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I just now finished watching yesterday's PKYEK episode, and I am just speechless! I don't know what to say but seeing the episode, especially Misha's hand trying to come out of this disaster really scared me! It was like I wanted to burst out in tears but couldn't!! A fear had gripped me, of losing Mish! I knew I would not obviously...but still I don't know what happened but I seriously don't how to describe this!

Perhaps because I have experienced earthquake before and it brought back the memories or maybe, it was just my love for Misha and Priya as well that has made me numb as of now! Her hands full of blood...it was scary!! 

I just want to say one thing right now that I love you Misha! I know i criticize this show a lot...and a lot but I just love you...and one positive thing that this show has given me is you!! I feel you, I connect to you! I love you Misha!🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I just now finished watching yesterday's PKYEK episode, and I am just speechless! I don't know what to say but seeing the episode, especially Misha's hand trying to come out of this disaster really scared me! It was like I wanted to burst out in tears but couldn't!! A fear had gripped me, of losing Mish! I knew I would not obviously...but still I don't know what happened but I seriously don't how to describe this!

Perhaps because I have experienced earthquake before and it brought back the memories or maybe, it was just my love for Misha and Priya as well that has made me numb as of now! Her hands full of blood...it was scary!! 

I just want to say one thing right now that I love you Misha! I know i criticize this show a lot...and a lot but I just love you...and one positive thing that this show has given me is you!! I feel you, I connect to you! I love you Misha!🤗🤗🤗

chill yaar...nothin will happen............
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
^^I know nothing will happen! I was just sharing my feelings that i felt while watching it! The sight was scary!!
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i luv her

don worry she'll b f9
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
@ payyal: I have a feeling that I have seen you before...did u use to be regular member of remix forum before?

And i know she will be fine and she is fine! She is Mish afterall!! But its just that while seeing it, i was numb! I love her and yaa... i really do love her!🤗🤗
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i noe naps..i almost screamed wen i saw her all helpless and covered in blood and grime..it was awfull
hope shes fine..!!!
ps: wen did u experience earthquake???
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jab tak Abhay n Piya r there nothing can happen to Misha.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Misha will be fine.........bt im scared Ekta wont expose Danish soon So there is a possiblity that they will show memory loss or smething like that for Mishoooo..................

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I know right?? The sight was scary!! 

And do u remember the Gujarat earthquake of 2000?? It was 26th january (republic day)...and we had holiday and it was around 8:30...9-ish in the morning...and i was like 8 years old...and at that time I had no idea what earthquake was...had heard about it but was still oblivious to it!! And yaaaa...so it happened!! 7.9!! And it was actually funny when it happened, coz as i was going down the stairs...everything was moving...and i was literally swinging from left to right and I was actually enjoying at that time! 😆 But then i saw the news...saw the destructions that occurred...saw the actual destruction! It was terrible seeing all that...the bodies were taken out from the buildings...it was terrible!! And it was not funny anymore! 😛 

@ Lazz: Thats what I fear too! I hope that doesn't happen...PLEASE BHAGGU DONT LET THAT HAPPEN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omgd bhuj earthquake!! u poor thing..lol even i used to enjoy d swinging once der was a earthquake in delhi and i was sleepy really sleepy..and i sleep like a log...so my parents my sister they tried to wake me up..bt no avail..i refused to move!..
n my parents sat in d house during d tremors in sucha a scared frightened state!
i felt terrible wen i found dis!