India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Love you Mish!!

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I just now finished watching yesterday's PKYEK episode, and I am just speechless! I don't know what to say but seeing the episode, especially Misha's hand trying to come out of this disaster really scared me! It was like I wanted to burst out in tears but couldn't!! A fear had gripped me, of losing Mish! I knew I would not obviously...but still I don't know what happened but I seriously don't how to describe this!

Perhaps because I have experienced earthquake before and it brought back the memories or maybe, it was just my love for Misha and Priya as well that has made me numb as of now! Her hands full of blood...it was scary!! 

I just want to say one thing right now that I love you Misha! I know i criticize this show a lot...and a lot but I just love you...and one positive thing that this show has given me is you!! I feel you, I connect to you! I love you Misha!HugHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17BUBLAISimi_YaRaLoverpayyalleeseunggilove-PhoenixD-

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I just now finished watching yesterday's PKYEK episode, and I am just speechless! I don't know what to say but seeing the episode, especially Misha's hand trying to come out of this disaster really scared me! It was like I wanted to burst out in tears but couldn't!! A fear had gripped me, of losing Mish! I knew I would not obviously...but still I don't know what happened but I seriously don't how to describe this!

Perhaps because I have experienced earthquake before and it brought back the memories or maybe, it was just my love for Misha and Priya as well that has made me numb as of now! Her hands full of blood...it was scary!! 

I just want to say one thing right now that I love you Misha! I know i criticize this show a lot...and a lot but I just love you...and one positive thing that this show has given me is you!! I feel you, I connect to you! I love you Misha!HugHugHug

chill yaar...nothin will happen............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
^^I know nothing will happen! I was just sharing my feelings that i felt while watching it! The sight was scary!!
payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
even i luv her

don worry she'll b f9

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@ payyal: I have a feeling that I have seen you before...did u use to be regular member of remix forum before?

And i know she will be fine and she is fine! She is Mish afterall!! But its just that while seeing it, i was numb! I love her and yaa... i really do love her!HugHug
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i noe naps..i almost screamed wen i saw her all helpless and covered in blood and grime..it was awfull
hope shes fine..!!!
ps: wen did u experience earthquake???

hey.bhaggu

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Jab tak Abhay n Piya r there nothing can happen to Misha.

hey.bhaggu

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged

I hope Misha will be fine.........bt im scared Ekta wont expose Danish soon So there is a possiblity that they will show memory loss or smething like that for Mishoooo..................

hey.bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index