Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 99)

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

remember even during d promotion of tl
der was a pic of 3 couples..........
anu-taani
mauli-taposh
robi-nupur

der was a stacked pic of 6 of dem

Confused I never saw such an article...where it was???

me searching yaar

don't worry dear if u get then it's good but if u r nnot getting that's ok...if that article is true then...I'll kill sum1...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

sbs ke last segment me ye bol kya raha hai.................

ajeeb sa kuchh kah raha hai.........3 beeps hain...........wat is dis godddddddddd

try to decode dear if it's too abusive then PM & tell me but if u can crack it then plz do tell me...LOL

tried but samajh nahi aaya
actually wo us last part me kya bol raha tha kuchh samajh nahi aaya
pata nahi kaise bol raha tha...........na normally na drunkard ki tarah..........Angry

haan sahi kaha...keh raha tha I won't jump...chhalang nahin lagaoonga...itna paagal nahin hoon main...maybe he was saying abt Mouli's betrayal...that he won't suicide but revenge Tapli Confused

speedy manner mein bol gaya...aisa laga jaise Rajdhani express chhhoot rahi ho!!!LOL but don't get angry as he our sweetu...Embarrassed

koi doosra naam soch le dear
wo sweetu to mera hai sirf meraEmbarrassed

thik hai...kuchh aur naam sochna hoga...Ermm

megha01

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
today I am crazy of happiness EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
rajat's performance was more than amazing
he is superstar tere liye ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Poonamjayaswal

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasha1500

he is superstar tere liye Clap

hello rasha
yes it was wonderful todaySmilen he was amazing

Poonamjayaswal

Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

ok gud night girls!!!

TC!!SD

see ya,,,

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@poonam.......naam soch liya???????

gn poonam
byeee

Edited by megha01 - 23 December 2010 at 1:34pm
rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rasha1500

he is superstar tere liye Clap

hello rasha
yes it was wonderful todaySmilen he was amazing

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
rajat when he was drunk was amazing
when he was clapping for mauli and taposh his face was expression much
but fear of expectations that robie will marry nupur

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
i don't know what to say in tdys episode....HarJat rocked the whole show and Rajat the show stealer......tdy robindo proved to me that no matter what is his past....present...future....he loves mouli truly....and only mouli

i cried for RobTaAnu tdy.....the FB was short but very beautiful....robi chose a beautiful saree for his baudi.....anu teasing robi.....RoAnu small fight....chasing.... love...care....it was so beautiful...i never wanted that moment to end at all.....the most beautiful relationship of Tere Liye

The FB was our real Tere Liye...Ram(Anu)-Sita(Taani)-Lakshman(Robindo)......

my tears flows when in that drunken state....he pours out all his anger...pain...tears....why she break his heart and never gave him one chance to explain his POV to her.....the way he begs mouli by saying this words "Mouli...I Really Love You...I Can't Live Without You" in that drunken state he was abt to fall on taposh.....there was so much pain in his eyes...and he really meant it.....he really can't live without her at all...the tears on my eyes was just flowing non-stop

i guess jonaki-shuomona have seen his stateAngryAngry....he is a lifeless object whom have no soul....no life...who only wants to destroy his lifeCryCryCry...they can get nothing from this man...from his state he doesn't want his property also.....CryCryCryCryCryCry

and how sweetly even in that drunken state he called laboni "Maa" and Taani "Baudi"....its shows that he has the positive side in him....

and then came the pierce in my heart and tears were flowing non-stop.....anu consoling a drunken robi who have lost his sense completely.....the way he was heartbroken that noone understand his pain and express it to his dada-baudi.....anu telling him that he is drunk....and robi pushes his dada and tell him that he is not his brother....i cried at that every moment....i never thought in my wildest dream that i would see this between two loving brothers who can sacrifice their life for each other......when anu hear this words from his son like brother...he was not in his sense.....and even taani-laboni-mouli was shocked to see the brawl between the two brother Ram-Lakshman......taani couldn't see from her eyes....the two person whom she loved the most are having a brawl....and her son like brother-in-law is on the verge of destroying his life for good....at that moment as a wife and sister-in-law....she doesn't know what to do but then having tears to see her loved ones in such a state....even laboni couldn't see her both sons brawl and her youngest son all drunk....even though there was a happiness for her own son life......

i don't know abt mouli whether she cares or not......but then she felt gulity at that moment seeing the two brothers brawl with each other.....and whatever happening is because of her hasty decision

and when in drunken state robi tries to wake up and he pushes his dada...and got hurt and passed out....it was so painful seeing RoAnu like that....RoAnu was never like that at all.....it was so emotional i cried yaar...i really cried.....it was like in KDMHMD Preet cries over Prem's dead body when he got to know his devta bhai sacrificed his life in the bomb blast.....it was the same similar situation when anu was crying over his kiddo brother state...what he have made into himself....even taani was so shattered to see robi in such a state......deep down she knew that it was to happen if robi gets a heartbreak....the way anu cried for his brother like a mad man.....he loves his brother not like a brother but as his son.....he was so heartbroken to see his brother in such a state.....he never thought in his wildest dream to see robindo in such a state.....even robi loves his dada-baudi like mother-father

and tdy it proved that noone loved robindo except for taani-anurag....his own father have lost his son completely and he is busy with his reputation.....status....what kind of father he is.....his mother doesn't even know that robi is on verge of self-destruction neither his sister....noone came to check robi's room...how is his state...only TaAnu felt robi's pain and thought of him....taani felt he should be with robi.....anurag went into his room to check on him....his sister too never bothered abt him...rather she was bad-mouthing mouli..taani

it was proved tdy why he went into such grey paths in his whole life...because there was no love ones to shower on him...even though he has everyone...he lives life like a orphan....

TaAnu is robindo's Mother-Father....the way TaAnu cried on robindo's state.....it should be done by shekher-neelu.....

Anurag is completely a father to robindo.....

seriously want to slap mrinalini to create such a brawl between the brothers and ruined the whole beautiful relationships..i know the masterplan is of nupur's but then mrinalini was the fire of it....i can understand in US why she never took robi's name....but then when she realised she was pregnant at that time she should have taken a step regardless of robi.....anu would have help her......because of her RobTaAnu relationship is broken so does RoLi...i know its robi mistake...but she should have take a step after she got pregnant.....

and why after 2 years during RoLi's wedding period...the baby secret is opened...it should have been eariler...there is so many loopholes in the whole story.....i still doubt the baby is robi's....there is a mystery to it...even though robi's accepted his relationship with the baby and mrinalini...there is more to the story....

and where is our rockstar baby who created the whole mess and havoc of TL...after the revelation he is never shown at all.....and where is the god damn letter....after robi place it in the table back....there is no mention of the letter......at least we can see some clues in the letter

a fabulous performance by the two talented actors of the tv industy...Harshad Chopra and Rajat Tokas....they brought tears in my eyes....Rajat completely stole the show

as for the precap everyone feared....its of Anu-Nupur wedding...not Robi-Nupur....robi is already in drunken state....he is going to be drunk all day and night....no ways he will accept for marriage any kind of marriage till he wants to do....and by marrying nupur he can't gain anything....though he can gain something from jonaki....from now all we will see robi in druken state and him being angry...hatred for everyone....

and there is going to be no marriage for now after TapLi because of ananya death....the whole ganguly zoo for sometime will forget abt the marriage issue with nupur

last but not least...since robi is drunk...he have no sense at all.....he have passed out also...will he know abt his sister death...will he be in his sense during his sister's death....

robi is all alone he lost his love...he lost himself....he is on verge of loosing his dada-baudi...his parents no point of talking abt them.....he is going to loose his sister....he only loose everything in life.....

i think robi is going to make life hell for TapLi....more than TaAnu....he will try to break TapLi....LOLLOLLOL.....the hints are shown......in his drunken state....he will do anything to get back his love......and TaAnu will stop him...so his grey shades are for TapLi....a little for TaAnu because he still respects them even though he is drunk.....i can't wait to see robi grey shades....and in the end he will be the one uniting his dada-baudi and exposing the devil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamjayaswalAmor.

Go to top