Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 77)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rati_arjun

beautifully written mages and i cannot wait till our dabaang makes life difficult for tapli....

its going to be awesome...rajat will rock...i can't wait to see all those intense scenes of RoLi...KTH re-visted once again...it was my fav show and sujal(rajeev) was my jaan.....i am happy robi is doing sujal re-vist once again in his own style....he is already giving dabbang wala dialogues...poor TapLi going to have a hard time.....especially mouli....worst still she is going to live infront of him.....now she will see how much she have ruined his life...seeing him drunk...bitter...angry...no more pranks....

guys i feel negative vibes for taposh....what do you think guys...does he really loves mouli?????....thats my question

and one day jonaki will utter from her mouth to mouli that she is very lucky women who is still loved by robindo even though she breaks his heart and shattered him.....and she have never understood robi's love.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01Amor.

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

beautifully written mages and i cannot wait till our dabaang makes life difficult for tapli....

its going to be awesome...rajat will rock...i can't wait to see all those intense scenes of RoLi...KTH re-visted once again...it was my fav show and sujal(rajeev) was my jaan.....i am happy robi is doing sujal re-vist once again in his own style....he is already giving dabbang wala dialogues...poor TapLi going to have a hard time.....especially mouli....worst still she is going to live infront of him.....now she will see how much she have ruined his life...seeing him drunk...bitter...angry...no more pranks....

guys i feel negative vibes for taposh....what do you think guys...does he really loves mouli?????....thats my question

and one day jonaki will utter from her mouth to mouli that she is very lucky women who is still loved by robindo even though she breaks his heart and shattered him.....and she have never understood robi's love.....

that taposh guy in unpredictable... one chota bhashan by evil witch and he thinks he loves mauli LOL..love is not as easy as he thinks.... and maybe this is part of  his own plans....Shocked....
and i wish that mauli understands that she should have given robi some time..... marrying taps rightaway is no solution....Ouch.. she will suffer no doubt ,but so will robi ....Cry

wish dabaang teaches few lessons to :
1) tapli
2) jonakiLOL
3) nupur

Edited by rati_arjun - 21 December 2010 at 3:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01PoonamjayaswalAmor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

that taposh guy in unpredictable... one chota bhashan by evil witch and he thinks he loves mauli LOL..love is not as easy as he thinks.... and maybe this is part of  his own plans....Shocked....
and i wish that mauli understands that she should have given robi some time..... marrying taps rightaway is no solution....Ouch

at least robi took sometime to realise his love for mouli...here taposh just because the devil gave her stupid bhasan he thinks thats love.....i think he have his own plans.....

yup love is not that easy he thinks......

she will sure regret one day of not giving robi a chance to explain.....she ruined his life and relationships

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
my ques is taps did nothing for his love. anu,tani, robi even mauli did so much for their love. but he just came confessed & now he is getting married. true love means sacrifices, but wht did taps sacrificed???? roby changed himself for mauli, mauli did so much for taps & anu-tani also gave so many sacrifices.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

my ques is taps did nothing for his love. anu,tani, robi even mauli did so much for their love. but he just came confessed & now he is getting married. true love means sacrifices, but wht did taps sacrificed???? roby changed himself for mauli, mauli did so much for taps & anu-tani also gave so many sacrifices.

Exactly shreya taposh did nothing. He just came, confess and getting married. I think today a big thing will happen. Waiting for today's episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
whts the value of gudness??? if roby is not going to get his worth for his gud qualities, its better he turns negative & makes evryone's life hell.

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

whts the value of gudness??? if roby is not going to get his worth for his gud qualities, its better he turns negative & makes evryone's life hell.
agreed mouli will cry on her decision n wish robi will not k her back in his lifeWink

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged

first of all i would like to say rajat rocks....he gave another dabbang performace in the end with anu...poor guy so shattered....he is trying to hate his baudi but he could not.....now he is totally against his baudi...thanx to mouli for destroying robi-taani relationship....

his eyes portrayed so much anger...frustration...pain...agony....

now i think since TapLi are going to get married....robi has already turned into grey shades...the traits already are shown.....i think robi is taking sujal garewal avtaar...remember how sujal takes revenge on piyush-kashish after their marriage...kashish had to fight for her marriage with him till he himself let go of her....sujal was always in thoughts of kashish and only kashish only.....archie and other womens tried to seduce him but he never gave in.....he was in his grey shades best with a mixture of drunken devdas avtaar...a total dabbang performance

and here i think its going the same way....robi going into sujal's path of making TapLi lives a living hell.....he will not let them live in peace for a second...a moment....a minute....not even an hour.....worst of all she lives infront of his house.....robi is going to give a real hard time to mouli.....jonaki is like archie she will try her luck on robi but ultimately fails.....because even now being heartbroken...shattered....he still loves mouli...and this matter will frustrate jonaki.....a complete dabbang performance of robi...poor mouli thinks she will be happy with taposh...she doesn't know that she had to fight for her so called marriage from the man whom she breaks his heart completely and changed his life......

i can't wait to see TapLi lives a living hell.....

mouli-kashish have one similarity in common.....neither kashish understood sujal's love....nor even mouli understood robi's love for her.....but the day when she understood his heights of love she will regret because noone can love mouli like robi does......

robi for his dada-baudi will turn grey shades for few moments ultimately he will be the one who will unite them too.....he shared a very beautiful relationship with both of them.....the relationship will be back....he will be the one who will expose riteish-nupur and unite his dada-baudi.....

ok now for todays hint

riteish-nupur convo makes me confused.....its nupur's plan.....so is the baby really of robi's.....they did showed robi-mrinalini FB...and robi admit it....but still there is more to it than seen only....it was only nupur side....we need to know robi's side....we don't know how mrinalini died too.....

the letter is still missing....maybe the letter have wrote something else

taposh-jonaki factor....this guy is giving negative vibes to me.....is he really in love with mouli or he just wanted to win her because she is a competition to the ganguly family....i don't see any love in his eyes....he acted way too strangely.....by the way he was packing his bags to silliguri...what is she doing in kolkata.....

how nupur got to know TapLi are getting married.....who gave her the news....jonaki doesn't know nupur that well.....

above all the most important hints of tdy episode by our taani "MOULI...CHAALBAAZI SE LIYE HUWA FAISLE HAMESHA GALAT HOTA HAI"......this line has something to do with the future of RoLi...TapLi.....why did taani mean that because its evident that there is going to be a new twist in mouli's life which will eventually break her up......and yes she is making a hasty decision of marrying taposh now....she wants to get rid robi from her heart and soul...but too bad she can never get rid of him at all

and last but not least...i think the child doesn't belong to robi....i think it belongs to either taposh....because one day mouli will regret on marrying taposh.....i don't feel any positive vibes from this guy.....all i can see his negativeness in him which will be revealed later on......and i think robi will come to know it but since deep down he is a nice person...he will hide the fact just for mouli because once he says that he will sacrifice everything for his love thats what going to happen....

i think mouli will love robi after her marriage with taposh...as she will really realise that her love for taposh was just attraction.....the person who really loves her is only robindo.......

well done Mages!!!!ClapClapClap U expressed future track beautifully!!!Embarrassed

I also want Robi to teach Tapli a lesson & I strongly believe tht the baby is Taposh's not Robi's, yeh sab -ve's ki mili bhagat hai!Angry

Go to top