Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 65)

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nims23

can someone give me today's update (briefly)?

Dec 20,2010 ud

taani came to ganguly house........n anu was abt to tell her everythng but suddenly robi confessed dat its his kid.........
shekhar warned her not to tell any1.
she confessed dat to laboni at her place n mauli overheard d convo.
anu was convincing robi to tell d truth to mauli n robi hugged him saying dat he is very afraid to do so as he cannot loose mauli.(rajjy was commendable in dis scene)
suddenly mauli came to their place.........n start all d tamasha.
robi was trying to convince her dat he didnt know abt dat earlier but she didnt believe him.......

she started cursing him n d family........n said dat she knows d truth bcoz of taani.
den taani came der n mauli left.
anu den started going behind taani ............wen robi stopped him n said ki tell baudi dat i luv her a lot but she has done very bad wid me.......(watch his glance guys..................angry young man........dabangg)

------------> Thanks to Megha..Embarrassed

the scenes were vry good Nima, watch the epi, Rajjy was just awesome!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1nims23

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

today's ud

taani came to ganguly house........n anu was abt to  tell her everythng but suddenly robi confessed dat its his kid.........
shekhar warned her not to tell any1.
she confessed dat to laboni at her place n mauli overheard d convo.
anu was convincing robi to tell d truth to mauli n robi hugged him saying dat he is very afraid to do so as he cannot loose mauli.(rajjy was commendable in dis scene)Clap
suddenly mauli came to their place.........n start all d tamasha.
robi was trying to convince her dat he didnt know abt dat earlier but she didnt believe him.......

she started cursing him n d family........n said dat she knows d truth bcoz of taani.
den taani came der n mauli left.
anu den started going behind taani ............wen robi stopped him n said ki tell baudi dat i luv her a lot but she has done very bad wid me.......(watch his glance guys..................angry  young man........dabangg)

thanx for the ud megha
I can say only this much.
not in a mood 2 discuss nethng about TL till the track is over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I also think Taposh will return which will make the situation worst.
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

well for now roby will be turning grey for sure. jonaki factor is also there.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

yup roby turning grey for sure....wow jonaki was so happy that mouli break her marriage....but whatever it is....she will never get robi at all because he is no more the same man who was innocent....this robi is a angry young man....who hates everything...everyone....including love...marriages...commitments...trust...

all her dreams will be shattered....robi is not a easy nut to crack....may he will be angry with his baudi....only his baudi-dada can understand his tough shell

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by Mages

@ritesh's plans will b revealed in d maha epi.

hope all dis is done by these dirty minds.
n i dont think so ki taani can change her mind
bcoz robi has to b shown grey shaded
haaan one thng may happen dey may get married after a long tym as true luv always wins over....

may b dey r shown together after d leap

i still wish robi don't turn grey shaded.....after we saw such a beautiful relationship between robi-taani.....i couldn't digest the fact he will be against his baudi.....

even now he tell his dada "dada...baudi se kehna mein unse bahut pyar karta hoon"......that one word melted my heart...no matter how grey shades he turns....no matter how much agony...anger and arrogance he has....even if he seperates his dada-baudi....he will always love and accept taani only as his baudi....that one word he told in the end was enough...whatever he does will be painful for him....but he have no control of himself

i hope mouli changes her mind....but then i am sure one day she will regret

yup maybe one day they will get married....robi's love is true...and one day he will get it back

but did u notice mauli's lines
she said ur future will b pathetic
i think dono bros ke saath bura hoga

well who knows in future she realises that she loves robi......
his future pathetic...his present already so pathetic that he is stucked...how much pathetic can it get.....

ek waisey hi asylum chala gaya.....dusra ka to pata nahin....

all my hopes taposh does not come back at all.....if he comes he should be a negative character

Taposh ki waapsi ka hi to darr hai...if he returns, Mouli may elope with him then Robi ka to pata nahin kya haal hoga...he will also join his dada in asylum but I want him to teach Tapli a lesson when he wud be proved innocent.Embarrassed

thats what i fear too....if he returns...mouli might elope with him and get married....than robi will be shattered...i don't want that to happen.....let him stay in silliguri and do his samaj seva....but sure i want robi to teach mouli a lesson...she always took him for granted....those words she spoke was very painful....she never gave him a chance to even explain.....that was not fair at all....he was so broken....completely shattered

i don't know the baby is his or not....he admitted that his relationship with mrinalini went to higher level....so i think its his son.....but i wish he is innocent

i cursed the day when he falls in love with mouli....it was a manhoos din for him....bechara is so shattered

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01Poonamjayaswal--sanchita--Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
oh god...my mind is running wild...completely wild....

what if...mouli marries taposh and comes infront of taani...anu...robi...ganguly's...laboni.....robi will be totally shattered and it will be so easy of nupur-riteish-shekher to wash his brains and make him against taani......since he is an wounded tiger and on the other hand he will revenge mouli too.....

i prefer to watch this track how the kid unites RoLi rather than mouli marrying taposh and make robi totally negative.....and also there is this uselss jonaki factor.......

ab taposh kisi kaam to aana hai naa...not only for samaj seva krap....

oh god after watching yesterday's scenes all my brains going haywire

i prefer RoLi gets married...and settle it out after marriage
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnirony

yup roby turning grey for sure....wow jonaki was so happy that mouli break her marriage....but whatever it is....she will never get robi at all because he is no more the same man who was innocent....this robi is a angry young man....who hates everything...everyone....including love...marriages...commitments...trust...

all her dreams will be shattered....robi is not a easy nut to crack....may he will be angry with his baudi....only his baudi-dada can understand his tough shell

This is the problem. Now he will go against his boudi. Jonaki for sure will not get him.

Go to top