Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 64)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by Mages

now mouli breaks the marriage...what do you think will happen apart from robi turning grey shades

i think somethng gonna happen in d mahaepi
bcoz i m damn sure dat its not robi's kid.
derz some conspiracy d way nupur was smiling

even i felt the same...there is sure something fishy in it....nupur's smirkAngryDead
but then robi admitted that he had an relationship with mrinalini...and the relationship went to a higher level....and the child belongs to him.....Confused

i have no expectations on maha episode...because its always krap....Angry

yes i know dat he has admitted dat........but as dis marriage is not goin to happen now, den derz no future to dis kid's track............so i think its fake

even i feel its fake.....as for the marriage i don't know....CryCry....but yes we will see rajat in grey shades now.....i am loving this track but then i don't want robi turning against his baudi

yes it will b very tragic to c him against his baudi
but taani shud not hav revealed dat to laboni

i know yaar it will be so painful....
but laboni is her mother....so she had to tell the truth but what comes after that was all unexpected

but whatever it is...he always love only mouli...so jonaki have no chance since he will be stone-hearted man...poor jonaki..he is not the same robi at all

i just hope the child doesn't belong to robi.....he is suffering way too much now....

do you think taani will be able to change mouli's mind into marrying robi.....

because somewhere deep down i want this marriage to happen.....taani might succeed as a daughter-in-law....nupur-shekher-riteish plans flop....RoLi gets married

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
mouli will regret on her decision of breaking robi's heart because tdy RoAnu emotional scenes proved that noone can love mouli like robi does....and now when jonaki will try getting closer to him.....she will regret on her decision.....robi was always soft-spoken to her thats why she always took him for granted now....when he is heartbroken...stiff...angry...arrogant....it will make her think twice...what she have made him into....

mouli changed him into a good person....mouli is the one who have changed him into a man with a stone-heart.....tdy from robi's expressions its a prove that he will be a stone-hearted man...he will only melt for his dada and noone else.....

wow robi in sujal's avtaar...can't wait to see at all......he is going to rock....

eventually he will be the reason for TaAnu MU...and he will be reason for TaAnu union

too bad jonaki have no chance still....because robi will not entertain anyone at all

Edited by Mages - 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ritesh's plans will b revealed in d maha epi.

hope all dis is done by these dirty minds.
n i dont think so ki taani can change her mind
bcoz robi has to b shown grey shaded
haaan one thng may happen dey may get married after a long tym as true luv always wins over....

may b dey r shown together after d leap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

haaan one thng may happen dey may get married after a long tym as true luv always wins over....

i still wish robi don't turn grey shaded.....after we saw such a beautiful relationship between robi-taani.....i couldn't digest the fact he will be against his baudi.....

even now he tell his dada "dada...baudi se kehna mein unse bahut pyar karta hoon"......that one word melted my heart...no matter how grey shades he turns....no matter how much agony...anger and arrogance he has....even if he seperates his dada-baudi....he will always love and accept taani only as his baudi....that one word he told in the end was enough...whatever he does will be painful for him....but he have no control of himself

i hope mouli changes her mind....but then i am sure one day she will regret

yup maybe one day they will get married....robi's love is true...and one day he will get it back
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

i still wish robi don't turn grey shaded.....after we saw such a beautiful relationship between robi-taani.....i couldn't digest the fact he will be against his baudi.....

even now he tell his dada "dada...baudi se kehna mein unse bahut pyar karta hoon"......that one word melted my heart...no matter how grey shades he turns....no matter how much agony...anger and arrogance he has....even if he seperates his dada-baudi....he will always love and accept taani only as his baudi....that one word he told in the end was enough...whatever he does will be painful for him....but he have no control of himself

yup maybe one day they will get married....robi's love is true...and one day he will get it back

but did u notice mauli's lines
she said ur future will b pathetic
i think dono bros ke saath bura hoga
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

well who knows in future she realises that she loves robi......
his future pathetic...his present already so pathetic that he is stucked...how much pathetic can it get.....

ek waisey hi asylum chala gaya.....dusra ka to pata nahin....

all my hopes taposh does not come back at all.....if he comes he should be a negative character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by khushi909

@ poonam
its ok yaar i dnt mind main waise bhi bahut badmaash rajjy mujhse milega to khub jamega rang jab mil baithennge do badmash 

@ megha
nice observation 
n tujhe vo haldi bahut yaad aa rahi hai kya baat hai 

i noe mera bro was looking sexy that timeWink tu kahe to baat chalaun

ok gals gtg bye tk cre gn sd of robby 

LOLROFLLOL aisa hai baat chalane ja hi rahin hain to mere baare mein baat kar lijiyega, shayad use mera proposal pasand aajaye aur phir pata chale ki aap sab Rajjy aur meri haldi attend karte dikhai paden...LOL( nice dream na, which will never come true...ROFL)

oye poonam
peechhe peechhe............aage bahut lambi line hai dear.......

LOLLOL I know that, lambi line hai par line tod kar I'll cleverly come 1st...Evil Smile, just wait n watch my dear...LOL dekhte hain kaun Rajjy ko apne jaal mein phasati hai,,,,LOL

dont worry sweety
dekhte hain
btw main apne sweetu ko jaal me nahi phasaungi......
true luv wins over.............n i luv him wid all my heart................

LOL main bhi nahin phasaungi Rajjy ko...LOL I also love him wholeheartedly...Embarrassed

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

well who knows in future she realises that she loves robi......
his future pathetic...his present already so pathetic that he is stucked...how much pathetic can it get.....

ek waisey hi asylum chala gaya.....dusra ka to pata nahin....

all my hopes taposh does not come back at all.....if he comes he should be a negative character

Taposh ki waapsi ka hi to darr hai...if he returns, Mouli may elope with him then Robi ka to pata nahin kya haal hoga...he will also join his dada in asylum but I want him to teach Tapli a lesson when he wud be proved innocent.Embarrassed

Go to top