Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 38)

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
well wht to say. they have planned to destroy a honest & genuine character. this is ekta kapoor for u. i just dont know why rajat agreed to do this????

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
It's ekta's habit  to change a genuine char to a bad one.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswalanumeha_rajat

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by preppy

nandini rather I will wait for ur Tere Liye ff. The more paining thing is the one who is not rajat's fans are saying that Robi can have a child as he had a lot of gfs. TL makers are going with Jab Pyaar Kisi se hota hai track. But they should had first think about Rajat's age before including this track.

yaar having girlfriens doesnt mean u start having babies yaar........c his age......sum ppl r really sick

Have u seen the replies in my topic? How people think that the kid is his rather than supporting me to make awareness against this track. I am depressed.Cry

dont b dear........unethical ppl supporting these sick things i mean its nt right 2 show such immoral things on tvDead........both robi &rajjy r so youngShocked
Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Originally posted by sweetshera

nandini rather I will wait for ur Tere Liye ff. The more paining thing is the one who is not rajat's fans are saying that Robi can have a child as he had a lot of gfs. TL makers are going with Jab Pyaar Kisi se hota hai track. But they should had first think about Rajat's age before including this track.

thanx Sanchita. but the thing is I'm so disgusted with this current track of this world's worst crap that my imagination is not working at all. Cry Its all gone vague. Cry However I'll try 2 write it 2morrow. Actually here they hv portrayed from the very beginning robby's character in such colors that people are taking him 2 b the culprit. Angry U r rite they sud hv considered Rajat's age b4 going with the JPKHH track. How can they make Robby a dad at such age, these people they are sick Dead 
however in sbs they told that its onu's son n not Robby's Confused
I really dont understand what exactly is going on Confused

I think ekta changed the track later and put all the blames on Robi.Angry Why we cant see a show like ur ff? Isn't here anyone who can give us such a good show?

ya I also think Ekta has changed the track Angry
Thanx sanchita
really why cant they show sum warm and bright show.
is it necessary 2 bring in all detestable stuffs in the shows?

YEs she has changed the track as Robi & Anu shown in flashbacks were new shots which had been taken recently as Reshmi was shown & Rajat's new look has been showed...Angry

Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rati_arjun

Originally posted by megha01

yes megha v never wanted this kind of focus on our dearest RAJJYCryCry

uske khud hansne khelne ke din hain..................n now hez havin a  2 yr kid dat too at  d age of 20

d biggest joke everAngry

hello everyone, im in state of shock..... kya se kiya kar dia.... aisa kaise......yes megha its a joke that too most ghatiya type ka....CryBroken Heart

THIS IS THE MOST GHATIA JOKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!Angry

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

yaar having girlfriens doesnt mean u start having babies yaar........c his age......sum ppl r really sick

Have u seen the replies in my topic? How people think that the kid is his rather than supporting me to make awareness against this track. I am depressed.Cry

yes sanchi dear
i read d replies last nite.............m too was so hurt dat i didnt even feel lyk replying in dat thread.
dey were shocking..............i mean ppl r rejoicing over d fact dat their anu is safe n innocent.

dey r not ready to accept even dat robi is so young..........ppl r arguing dat he is 23-24.
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rati_arjun

going of the topic, i in state of shock since last night, i know thats its a tv show and all's fiction... but i really liked RoLi  and all those scenes they have been getting for past two weeks by so awesome, and now all this....
maybe the kid is not robi's but will mauli believe this??? and there goes another beautiful relationship down the drain courtesy BT...I think it was too go0d be true....Cry

P.S.: sorry for my rambling, but this track has ruined my weekend.....Angry

this has effected my whole life as I'm die-hard fan of Rajat....& can't see his image to be ruined infront of my eyes!!!!!!Cry

Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I'm boycotting this crap till they prove Robi INNOCENT!!!!!!!!Angry It's my PRATIGYA!!!Approve

Go to top