Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 33)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Joined: 09 August 2008
Posts: 10115

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ok yaar.gud9t to all. sd. Cry

i m going out of station so may not be that regular on forum for a few days. kal uski tayari bhi karni hai, toh ab sona hi padega. waise maine e-mails send kar diye hain, apni taraf se.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01anumeha_rajat

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 10172

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

oh my god...

wat the hell was that...

yeh BT wale pagal ho gaye hain..

jise hum chacha bana rahe thae...inhoon ne usey hi baap bana diya..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 3551

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nims23

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by nims23

this is disgusting.... i cant digest the fact of my nonu becoming a father of 2 yrs old kid... yukkkkk thank god i didnt watch today's epi... hope this is just nupur's dirty plan...

Nima dear plz read my post as to stop this discussion for now as U r vry true,,,ROBINDO BECHARE KO BALI KA BAKRA BANAYA JA RAHA HAI ( or maybe Rajat ko bhi...Cry)

i m sorry but i cant stop myself... this is so frustrating..  till last year we were treating him like our kid.. now in this show they r showing him a father AngryAngryAngry...how can we digest this?????
first they were not giving him more screen space..now when they started giving him screen space this track came up.. cudnt they find any other track instead of this??Dead
 

Nima dear just cool down as I told ROBI BALI KA BAKRA HAI TO USKO FASAANA ASAAN HAI!!!! no one will believe him as said by his own dada(bhale hi mazaak mein....Angry)


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01chahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

ok yaar.gud9t to all. sd. Cry

i m going out of station so may not be that regular on forum for a few days. kal uski tayari bhi karni hai, toh ab sona hi padega. waise maine e-mails send kar diye hain, apni taraf se.

gn chahat dear
dont worry we all r der to look into d matter.
u just chill n complete ur work.

comeback soon
byeeeeeee
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

oh my god...

wat the hell was that...

yeh BT wale pagal ho gaye hain..

jise hum chacha bana rahe thae...inhoon ne usey hi baap bana diya..........


aa gayi sweetheart

haan zor ka jhatka haaye zoron se lagaLOL
cool cool dear bahut discussion aur fight bhi ho chuki hai
late ho gayi tu meri jaaaaaaaaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anumeha_rajat

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Joined: 09 August 2008
Posts: 10115

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by chahat4u

ok yaar.gud9t to all. sd. Cry

i m going out of station so may not be that regular on forum for a few days. kal uski tayari bhi karni hai, toh ab sona hi padega. waise maine e-mails send kar diye hain, apni taraf se.

gn chahat dear
dont worry we all r der to look into d matter.
u just chill n complete ur work.

comeback soon
byeeeeeee


bye sweetie. Smile thnxs for assurance  n i know RT fans cn do anything. Smile waise its a personal family trip.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 520

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nims23

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by nims23

this is disgusting.... i cant digest the fact of my nonu becoming a father of 2 yrs old kid... yukkkkk thank god i didnt watch today's epi... hope this is just nupur's dirty plan...

Nima dear plz read my post as to stop this discussion for now as U r vry true,,,ROBINDO BECHARE KO BALI KA BAKRA BANAYA JA RAHA HAI ( or maybe Rajat ko bhi...Cry)

i m sorry but i cant stop myself... this is so frustrating..  till last year we were treating him like our kid.. now in this show they r showing him a father AngryAngryAngry...how can we digest this?????
first they were not giving him more screen space..now when they started giving him screen space this track came up.. cudnt they find any other track instead of this??AngryConfusedOuchDead
 
 
yes dear this is absolutely undigestableCryCry
 
ok dearies m leaving nowSleepySleepy tc n gn
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 10172

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

@ megha...hi jana....haan yaar late ho gae...

assignment complete ar rahe thi....2 days baad submit karana hai...

so doing that..

sachi yaar ka jhataka laga hai...

i never thought in my dreams this will happen..

but ek baat kahon...baby is really very cute...

aur aj sbs mein rajat ne uthaya bhi uha tha...

itne cute lag rahe thae doono....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86387

--sanchita-- 1203 86387 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Amor.   Replies: 73   Views: 19806

Amor. 73 19806 09 October 2010 at 12:02am by coolsudeshna
Stars being Sorry and Thankful:Rajat Tokas

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 5   Views: 1349

-vandy- 5 1349 20 August 2010 at 10:07am by sophiam
Rajat tokas

Author: ..Amira..   Replies: 0   Views: 960

..Amira.. 0 960 24 July 2010 at 2:15am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index