Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 107)

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by khushi909

@megha
n i love the jungli billi part reminds old memories

@rasha
me too think he'll be out for a long time now or thy'll take leap within 2-3 dayz n robby returns 

dat too was really sweet
n one more wen rajjy was saying school me jab me chhota tha........to sochtha tha.......meri cycle ke peechhe ek ladki ho.........LOL n mugz said rajat plzzzzzz grow up
Wink

translate to speak to the english
today in an interview mugdha rajat I did not understand a lot
please help me friends ConfusedConfusedConfused

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

i forgot 1 awesome part.......
wen he asked mugz to give an audition.
mugz says..rajat tumhara jo irada hai me usko kaamyaab nahi hone dungi
n he replies.......kya iraada hai mera.........isse to me hi bura ban gayaWink

translate to speak to the english
today in an interview mugdha rajat I did not understand a lot
please help me friends ConfusedConfusedConfused
repetition of the reminder to helping me
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@megha

@rasha
me too think he'll be out for a long time now or thy'll take leap within 2-3 dayz n robby returns 

I expect to return after 2 weeks
I hope to return with long hair drop down over his eyes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
and be arrogant and angry, but good from the inside Wink

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i was so heartbroken when robindo cursed his dada-baudi love which he always worships......i was angry with him but at the same point of time i was so sad for him....he suffered way too much because of that women.....he did a great thing by going away from sometime so that he can forget all the pain that mouli caused to him but i doubt it will heal...its not easy at all....its very very painful.....

yes he cursed his dada-baudi but eventually he is the one who will unite his dada-baudi......

he was too heartbroken....he did curse his daudi but still he loves her way too much......

when he was leaving...he had tears in his eyes....

taani was right "jab yeh sachcha aashiq ka dil toota hai...woh jaisa mandir toot jata hai"......

he has become the reason of dada-baudi breakup but eventually he will be the ardent supporter of his dada-baudi....

actually the curse was for nupur rather than taani if we see positive side because taani never did anything at all.....

and i am proud of robindo....he cares for his son the way request neelu to take care of his son when he is away....he is a good father....such a young age being a father....he knows his responsiblities towards his son......

i think since now he have loose everything....every relationships....he will come back for his son.....and eventually unites his dada-baudi knowing the truth......

as for TapLi....i don't know....but they are selfish idiots...mouli will regret on her decisions......

i don't know abt sujal track....but what i think will happen will now robindo will be powerful and strong through emotions....he will be strong in terms of his feelings.....heartbroken....he is still madly in love with mouli.....but come back with a arrogance...anger....though he is still the same robindo ganguly from the inside......well in 8 years anu changed his attitute being reserved and created a shell around himself.....well robindo will do the same.....

ananya knows the truth that taani is innocent and the whole cause is created by ritiesh...she dies without disclosing the truth.....so in that whole ganguly household someone have to expose the truth of nupur-ritiesh....it won't be anurag because he is too heartbroken...neither it will be taani.....can't expect anything from neelu-shekher.....its definetly robindo

in this re-return of robindo....jonaki might take advantage but he will hate the words of love...commitments...trust....marriage...relationships....stone-hearted man....

mouli really ruined his life completely...all his pranks...smile...laughter all gone in just a matter of seconds.....before making such decisions she never even thought what might happened to robindo.....since she knows how much he loves her\

ananya death will break-up TaAnu completely....and robindo will make a entry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500--sanchita--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasha1500

@megha

@rasha

I expect to return after 2 weeks
I hope to return with long hair drop down over his eyes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
and be arrogant and angry, but good from the inside Wink

it would be awesome.....
coming back with a bang....with a whole new makeover....
long hair...arrogant...angry young man....but i will love to see glasses on him....and he wears similar to his dada....since now he is a father....he would have the matured look rather than the boyish look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@rasha - I dont remember the whole interview. So if u can ask me parts I can say u. It's basically at first Rajat came with santa cap then Mugdha came and Rajat said u too come. We met after such a long time. Then Mugdha sang "Chand Chpa Badal me" song and Rajat asked why she is singing? Then she showed Chand Chpa badal me serial shooting. Like this go on. I told na that I dont remember all things. One time Mugdha sat at the back side of his cycle and said see a girl was sitting the back side of ur cycle. It reminded me that we back to school. The reporters said when Mugdha came to meet Rajat he welcomed her with a hug. then went to shoot. Mugdha waited for him. Then after the shoot they talked a lot. Then Rajat went to leave her outside. Once rajat said he had a kid in the show. Mugdha couldn't believe and said now kids also have kid. Rajat was Angry And see I am not a kid.  In the whole show they both are teasing each other. Mugdha said the big lavish set of TL reminded her of prc and dv. RT-MC said the prc was their initial days. But people liked their couple so much that they still want them together. So they thanked people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless after yesterday's performance by robby.
Mindblowing, superb.
I know u all r gonna run after me with swords in ur hands after what I'm gonna say rite now
but but but I dont wanna c rajat after the leap coz the leap will atleast b of 3 or 4 yrs n he wont match the looks of a person of 23 or 24 yrs and with a 4 or 5 yrs old son.
 I mean comon yaar he's only 19 or 20. He sud do roles of his age n not sum of 3-4 yrs elder.
I really dont wanna c him after the leap, its fi9 if he continue now but not after the leap. 
And no rajat in TL fr the time being means no TL fr me. So unless he returns TL is over for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1Poonamjayaswal--sanchita--

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
well rajat is doing very well no doubt, but i really dont want people to hate this character. nobody is looking at his gud things,his pain,his luv. people will talk about his bad qualities. & now people will hate him even more which i just cant tolerate.

Go to top