Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#5(udpg102)-Claps for Rajat (Page 100)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
i just saw the sbs....it was so painful to see robi in such a state...and that mouli still have nerve to marry that jerk...after all that happened.....she truly doesn't deserve robi...

i don't understand why robi is destroying his life for a selfish women named mouli....he loves her way too much....he really can't live without her.....

i am sure...she is going to regret on her decision....because the person who really loves her...who can go any extend to destroy his life is none other than robindo only......

tdy robi was completely sujal-angad....i can't want to see robi making life hell for TapLi....

i am still firm with my decision that taposh is not a good guy...she will suffer and regret.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TuhinaSinha

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
both sisters only used robi...one needed a substitute and other wants his money...so no difference in it at all.....

it should be Rab Ne Milaye Jodi...in TL Devils Ne Milaye Jodi(TapLi)

i feel TapLi jodi won't be long because it was united by devils rather than god....

reasons

1)mouli confess her love...taposh rejected
2)in the engagement mouli feelings was out...robindo accepts with her past....the engagement happened
3)jonaki makes plans to seperate RoLi and jonaki was the one who made taposh realise the emotions for mouli
4)nupur succeeded in uniting TapLi....

so see devils ne milaye jodi

as for RoLi...its Rab Ne Milaye Jodi because TaAnu is involved in it....and they are god and goddess of true love

TaAnu felt robi's love for mouli now his destruction....

wow mouli is one confused soul.....she thinks she marries the man whom she loves....but i am sorry to say she ruined her life in her own hands.....she did not marry the guy whom she loves....she marry the guy whom she was attracted with since childhood....and she left the guy whom she really loves but couldn't realise it because of his past affairs....

and taposh ka to kya kehna....the jerk never cared for anyone....he never care a damn for mouli....he never did anything for mouli...he suddenly realise love...confess and marry her....kya naseeb paya hai

and robi....the man who really loves mouli....who accepted her past and gives her all happiness in her sorrows...who was on the verge to sacrifice his home...property and relationships....have to live life worst than a hell.....he is going on the path of destructions....drunken state...tears...pain..anger...angony....wow...i never thought this in the wildest dreams

Robindo Ganguly...this man can never move on......seriously if he was not a cassanova in his past....he is really a one women's man its all because of lack of love in his childhood after anu left for US....its so evident in his present how much he loves mouli....he will never give mouli's place to anyone....no matter how much she hurts him....shatters him....breaks him up....he will always love her and her only

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TuhinaSinharasha1500megha01Poonamjayaswallily_k25--sanchita--Amor.

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Amazing acting by rajat yesterday.
The convo between robby Anu is so poignant.
Both Harshad and Rajat rocked the epi.
I felt so sad, so disturbed n like killing that Tapli n jonaki n nupur, all 4 of them.
Rajat was really mindblowing.
He so reminded me of Sujal.
Poor Robby he lost everything.
And a man who has lost everything becomes the most dangerous as now he'll hv nothing 2 loss n only 2 gain n alongwith him he'll destroy the lives of those whom he thinks 2 b guilty for this state of his.
now I really wanna c robby destroying the life of Tapli n make their life like hell. 

Poonamjayaswal

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Mages love ur analysis. I also think from the start that Taposh isn't a good guy and now I seriously want Mauli to suffer. I want Robi to make their life like hell.

Poonamjayaswal

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hii guysss....
i know am backing out on my own word that am not going to watch any episode or capture any pics of his..but kya karu?? rajjy ko dekhe bina nahi horaha hai...
dint see any episodes since friday..now missing my sweeto Cry
so thought of a solution..will download the epi n keep it in mute..n capture the pics n post them here for all..atleast i can see my rajjy if not for the stupid track..

so anyone wants this weeks pics?? if so mostly will try to post all by night..

luv u all..lily

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

hii guysss....
i know am backing out on my own word that am not going to watch any episode or capture any pics of his..but kya karu?? rajjy ko dekhe bina nahi horaha hai...
dint see any episodes since friday..now missing my sweeto Cry
so thought of a solution..will download the epi n keep it in mute..n capture the pics n post them here for all..atleast i can see my rajjy if not for the stupid track..

so anyone wants this weeks pics?? if so mostly will try to post all by night..

luv u all..lily

Actually I'm also not standing by my word.
i hv also said that I wont c the crap but again I'm watchng it from yesterday.
What 2 do? cant resist the urge 2 c robby.
BTW he was mindblowing yesterday.
Ya plz want the pics. plz post them.

lily_k25

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged

guys do watch sbs 2day

headline is "phir lautegi rajat mugdha ki jodi"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal..yajnaseni..