Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i was so heartbroken when robindo cursed his dada-baudi love which he always worships......i was angry with him but at the same point of time i was so sad for him....he suffered way too much because of that women.....he did a great thing by going away from sometime so that he can forget all the pain that mouli caused to him but i doubt it will heal...its not easy at all....its very very painful.....

yes he cursed his dada-baudi but eventually he is the one who will unite his dada-baudi......

he was too heartbroken....he did curse his daudi but still he loves her way too much......

when he was leaving...he had tears in his eyes....

taani was right "jab yeh sachcha aashiq ka dil toota hai...woh jaisa mandir toot jata hai"......

he has become the reason of dada-baudi breakup but eventually he will be the ardent supporter of his dada-baudi....

actually the curse was for nupur rather than taani if we see positive side because taani never did anything at all.....

and i am proud of robindo....he cares for his son the way request neelu to take care of his son when he is away....he is a good father....such a young age being a father....he knows his responsiblities towards his son......

i think since now he have loose everything....every relationships....he will come back for his son.....and eventually unites his dada-baudi knowing the truth......

as for TapLi....i don't know....but they are selfish idiots...mouli will regret on her decisions......

i don't know abt sujal track....but what i think will happen will now robindo will be powerful and strong through emotions....he will be strong in terms of his feelings.....heartbroken....he is still madly in love with mouli.....but come back with a arrogance...anger....though he is still the same robindo ganguly from the inside......well in 8 years anu changed his attitute being reserved and created a shell around himself.....well robindo will do the same.....

ananya knows the truth that taani is innocent and the whole cause is created by ritiesh...she dies without disclosing the truth.....so in that whole ganguly household someone have to expose the truth of nupur-ritiesh....it won't be anurag because he is too heartbroken...neither it will be taani.....can't expect anything from neelu-shekher.....its definetly robindo

in this re-return of robindo....jonaki might take advantage but he will hate the words of love...commitments...trust....marriage...relationships....stone-hearted man....

mouli really ruined his life completely...all his pranks...smile...laughter all gone in just a matter of seconds.....before making such decisions she never even thought what might happened to robindo.....since she knows how much he loves her\

ananya death will break-up TaAnu completely....and robindo will make a entry
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rasha1500

I expect to return after 2 weeks
I hope to return with long hair drop down over his eyes 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
and be arrogant and angry, but good from the inside πŸ˜‰

it would be awesome.....
coming back with a bang....with a whole new makeover....
long hair...arrogant...angry young man....but i will love to see glasses on him....and he wears similar to his dada....since now he is a father....he would have the matured look rather than the boyish look
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rasha - I dont remember the whole interview. So if u can ask me parts I can say u. It's basically at first Rajat came with santa cap then Mugdha came and Rajat said u too come. We met after such a long time. Then Mugdha sang "Chand Chpa Badal me" song and Rajat asked why she is singing? Then she showed Chand Chpa badal me serial shooting. Like this go on. I told na that I dont remember all things. One time Mugdha sat at the back side of his cycle and said see a girl was sitting the back side of ur cycle. It reminded me that we back to school. The reporters said when Mugdha came to meet Rajat he welcomed her with a hug. then went to shoot. Mugdha waited for him. Then after the shoot they talked a lot. Then Rajat went to leave her outside. Once rajat said he had a kid in the show. Mugdha couldn't believe and said now kids also have kid. Rajat was πŸ˜‘ And see I am not a kid.  In the whole show they both are teasing each other. Mugdha said the big lavish set of TL reminded her of prc and dv. RT-MC said the prc was their initial days. But people liked their couple so much that they still want them together. So they thanked people.
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm speechless after yesterday's performance by robby.
Mindblowing, superb.
I know u all r gonna run after me with swords in ur hands after what I'm gonna say rite now
but but but I dont wanna c rajat after the leap coz the leap will atleast b of 3 or 4 yrs n he wont match the looks of a person of 23 or 24 yrs and with a 4 or 5 yrs old son.
 I mean comon yaar he's only 19 or 20. He sud do roles of his age n not sum of 3-4 yrs elder.
I really dont wanna c him after the leap, its fi9 if he continue now but not after the leap. 
And no rajat in TL fr the time being means no TL fr me. So unless he returns TL is over for me.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well rajat is doing very well no doubt, but i really dont want people to hate this character. nobody is looking at his gud things,his pain,his luv. people will talk about his bad qualities. & now people will hate him even more which i just cant tolerate.
sakhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is there really a leap happening in tl 2day guys ?? from where do u get the news ?? sum1 plz tell
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

guys............

anish is saying on rtw dat.......robi has gone to come back wid vengeance.

so relax guys he will b back soon................

n he will do many never seen before thngs.............

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
megha people are cursing Robi. I know they are cursing the char but I dont know why I am feeling bad. Neither Ani nor Rajat will ever understand that.
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

megha people are cursing Robi. I know they are cursing the char but I dont know why I am feeling bad. Neither Ani nor Rajat will ever understand that.

i can understand dear.bcoz m too felt d same wen all dat happened.

but i m chilled out now bcoz ppl r appreciating his acting skills now.........i mean his non fans n ppl who didnt know him earlier.

i understand d we cant hear anythng against him............u know dat na i even started a topic n requested anish to pass it on...........but den i realised dat its fr robi n not rajat.

if a bad character is cursed...........dis means dat d actor has done his work..........its n achievement.