Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
megha

thans dear for the quick ud....
crazy twist to the story now
hmph nupur and ritesh newest-close pals haan....🤢wonder what nupur will have to say when she learns that ritesh tore her letter...(the one where she promises anu shell come back for him) im sure bt have forgotten abt this...

Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

yup roby turning grey for sure....wow jonaki was so happy that mouli break her marriage....but whatever it is....she will never get robi at all because he is no more the same man who was innocent....this robi is a angry young man....who hates everything...everyone....including love...marriages...commitments...trust...

all her dreams will be shattered....robi is not a easy nut to crack....may he will be angry with his baudi....only his baudi-dada can understand his tough shell

vry well said Mages...👏really Robi is truly Dabangg!

megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

megha

hmph nupur and ritesh newest-close pals haan....🤢wonder what nupur will have to say when she learns that ritesh tore her letter...(the one where she promises anu shell come back for him) im sure bt have forgotten abt this...

most welcum di
but m not sure abt their association..but today it seems very apparent dat its a conspiracy
hope so

but do watch  d last sequence........rajjy was superb just lyk prithvi
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

i dont want jonaki in his life. its better if he stays alone. but i just cant understand whts the value of true love yaar??? i know robbie had done wrong things in life but whts the pt. in showing his positives if its of no use????

yes i agree with u, They're showing true love losing & negativity of conspirators winning!!!😲 So what's the value of true love??? but I wish they get Roli married when all misunderstandings clear..

megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poonamjayaswal

yes i agree with u, They're showing true love losing & negativity of conspirators winning!!!😲 So what's the value of true love??? but I wish they get Roli married when all misunderstandings clear..

arey shez getting married to taposh
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

megha

lashy BT surely have forgotten this. That truth will never come out. The kid was Nupur's plan. Ritesh was saying tum to plan me mujhse bhi age nikli something like that.  I hate that a sweet relationship of bhabhi-devar destroyed.🤢
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Originally posted by: megha01

arey shez getting married to taposh

yeah megha I know that...but Robi's love was true for her & Taposh didn't luv her tht much...

megha01 thumbnail
2day i m soooooooo much impressed wid rajjy........feel lyk giving him an oscar fr wat he did in d last scene wid anu
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

lashy BT surely have forgotten this. That truth will never come out. The kid was Nupur's plan. Ritesh was saying tum to plan me mujhse bhi age nikli something like that.  I hate that a sweet relationship of bhabhi-devar destroyed.🤢

Yeah after seeing Nupur & Ritesh's convo....I'm sure that they have plotted against Robi😡 bechara Robi, see his condition...😭

Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
what nonsense yaar Taposh didn't go to siiliguri,what he was doing in Kolkata & why did he go to meet Mouli!😡