Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

newar

mayurathle Newbie
mayurathle
mayurathle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hi jay & ragini this is mayur....
i m big fan of u..we ( public ) want to see that both of u ( jay & ragini ) in real life marry..that is fantastic jodi in worldever.. i never sent a any comment to stars comment before it. but u guys amaizing yaar.. we want to see in every serial...ur pair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakila2244

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Shehreen_27-allizwell-

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I guess it would be better if we restrict to liking Ragini and Jay as Suhana and Ishaan and a reel couple rather than suggesting them and interfering in their personal lives.Smile

i know but they looked together cute couple.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree---allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I would have a heart attack if that would happen God forbid, its the character of Suhana and Ishaan who look cute together, and we dont even know who Ragini is and what Jay is about. I absolutely love Ragini and always make Dua for her that may God give her best of evrything in life!!! stop making as Shonauk said rightly Reel life Jodi,s.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram.Nish.Shehreen_27-allizwell-YusBee

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnWackostop making reel life jodis into real life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27YusBee

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
They are just a onscrenn couple!! they wont look cute in real!! its not always that the couples on screen gets together off screen too!..Suhana and ishaan are the characters which look cute together! but Ragini and Jay are different people..very different..they wont make a really nice couple even though i know Ragini is a bit like Suhana! i mean like bubbly but ragini in real life is very responsible and matured! and Jay in real life is very different from Ishaan! 
akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshehreen

They are just a onscrenn couple!! they wont look cute in real!! its not always that the couples on screen gets together off screen too!..Suhana and ishaan are the characters which look cute together! but Ragini and Jay are different people..very different..they wont make a really nice couple even though i know Ragini is a bit like Suhana! i mean like bubbly but ragini in real life is very responsible and matured! and Jay in real life is very different from Ishaan! 
Ragini is very talented too, I heard her in KBC , she is a good singer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index