Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 7)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

very nice update
awww maya made tea n no1 had it...lol..see poor girl ...noone had it except for her kala tai.
haha yh roops shud gt married,...me 2 wish for the same.. i hpe after this incident she realises tht naku is a reali nice person, i mean after all nakusha did save her from gtin burnt.hope she does realize this ..

baji is too cute..n funi...he is a darling ...his bond with dutta is rock solid...haha putting his arm around dutta n sayin i am the closest 2 him..wt a dostana

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Haiii i love baaaji..we all know that... lool he gave her the tea lmao... good for kala.. baaji will fail all her plans ..he will try his best to do do every time.... Hmm Roops ke liye Rishta.. sounds good. lol ..
Hailaaaa ye kya nakku hurt.yes ... next update D will be so caring n worried..lets see what happens next... Im waiting..
Great update rose....thanks a lot dear.. continue soon
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
W*H..i didn't comment yet......Shocked...
Am Sorry Rose...simply forgot..am really sorry...*Bushy slaps herself for being a stupid*...Angry
Ok.....its a very lovely part....Awww poor Maya made tea for everyone but no one had it...well ofcourse except Kala...LOL
I just loved it the was Dutta says that his choice and taste has changed and now he takes only one spoon of sugar...Embarrassed
DuJi....were so cute....aww Baji still thinks he is close to Dutta...LOL
Loved the way Baji shut Kala's mouth by giving her tea which Maya prepared.....Clap
Hailaa Nakku hurt......hmmm means  Dutta will be caring and will chipkofy Nakku to himself...LOL
Very well written Rose....i loved every thing except the note on the top of the chapter..Ouch.LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 23 December 2010 at 2:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkyk

Rose .......I think this is wat will happen from Monday in LTL............Maya (seema) will be used by Kala...i hope not ....wowwwwwwwww kya sixth sense hai tere pass..yeh sixth sense nahin nonsense hai lol.........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Again a beautiful update....thank u so muchhhhhhh............Very nice yaar....................StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I hope aage tu kuch dhamakedar nahi karegi.sorry but me and dhamake go hand in hand...(like Maya coming close to Dutta)..........

Waiting for ur next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

W*H..i didn't comment yet......Shocked...
Am Sorry Rose...simply forgot..am really sorry.its ok no need to be sorry....*Bushy slaps herself for being a stupid*.ohh plz dont do that if u want to slap anybody then slap kala from my side....Angry
Ok.....its a very lovely part..thanks a lot....Awww poor Maya made tea for everyone but no one had it...well ofcourse except Kala.atleast the one who was eager to have it had it..LOL
I just loved it the was Dutta says that his choice and taste has changed and now he takes only one spoon of sugar.yup dutta is a changed man now thanks to nakku..Embarrassed
DuJi....were so cute....aww Baji still thinks he is close to Dutta.isnt he adorable..LOL
Loved the way Baji shut Kala's mouth by giving her tea which Maya prepared.....Clap
Hailaa Nakku hurt......hmmm means  Dutta will be caring and will chipkofy Nakku to himself..yes dutta will be caring but dont know about chipkofying with nakku...LOL
Very well written Rose....i loved every thing except the note on the top of the chapter.if u didnt like the note then ignore it no worries.Ouch.LOL

Sanely_Insane

artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
very well written. Especially the part where Baji hugs datta possessively OMG and also good to see kala not able to make much progress with this Maya.

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@ aarathi ...thanks a lot for urcomments and glad u enjoyed the dostana ...hope u like the next part as well
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
               THIRTY FIRST SWEET TASHA MOMENT

Dutta rushes to the kitchen to find nakku wincing in pain. He immediately takes out cold water bottles from the fridge and pours them on her. Baaji calls the nearby doctor while nakku collapses in duttas arms , he carries her to the bedroom.

The scene shifts to kalas room

Kala (happy): arey wah roops tune toh aaj kamal kar diya. Teri wajah se mere haath mein nakku ko bhau se door karne ka mauka aaya hai jiska main pura pura faiyda (advantage) uthaongi

Roops still in a state of shock remains quiet and is surprised that her sisters not even once asked her about her well being.

Leela : tai kahin aisa nah ho yeh hadsa (accident) nakku aur bhau ko aur kareeb (close) le aye

Kala (smirks): bechari nakku , woh toh ab bistar (bed) par rahegi , woh apna khayal (care) kar le wohi bahut hai kyunki bhau ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye koi aura aa gaya hai

Leela : apka matlab maya?

Kala (smiles): bilkul (absolutely)

Roops : tayi lekin aaj agar vaheni nahin hoti toh mera kya hota ? meri wajah se aaj unki aisi halat (condition) hai , main apne apko kabhi maaf nahin kar paongi.

Kala : nakku ki yeh halat teri wajah se nahin balki uski buri kismet (ill fate) ki wajah se hai aur nakku tere liye vaheni kab se ho gayi ?

Roops with tears in her eyes leaves the room  realizing how insensitive her sisters are.

Leela : roops sun toh

Kala : jaane do usey , bachchi hai thoda ghabra (scared) gayi hai apne aap theekh ho jayegi.

The scene shifts to tashas room.

Doctor after examining nakku leaves , nakku under the effect of medication is sleeping and babi is sitting close to her. Dutta all sad and depressed walks up to nakku slowly.

Dutta (softly) : mausi aap jaiye main baithta hoon iske paas

Babi : bhau , nakku ko yeh malam (ointment) lagana hai , main laga kar chali jayegi.

Dutta: aap rehne do main laga doonga.

Babi leaves quietly and shuts the door. Dutta sits next to nakku and caresses her face lovingly. Nakku wakes up on feeling his touch.

Nakku (sad): aayi ? aayi kahan hai

Dutta: maine unhein aaram karne ko bheja hai. Pure din tere saath thi

Nakku closes her eyes.

Dutta: nakku mujhe tujhe yeh ointment lagana hai.

Nakku : aayi ko bol do woh laga dengi

Dutta (surprised): kyun main nahin laga sakta ?

Nakku : aap dekh nahin paoge(saying so she turns her face to the other side)

Dutta is a little taken aback by her behavior

Dutta : nakku , ek baat bata , agar yeh hadsa teri jagah mere saath hua hota toh kya  tu mujhse isis tarah nazre pher (turn away ur eyes) leti ?

Nakku opens her eyes immediately " nahin sahab main toh aisa soch bhi nahin sakti "

Dutta : toh phir tujhe mujhpar , mere pyar par vishwas nahin hai ?

Nakku(with closed eyes) : aisi baat nahin hai , main bus apko khushi dena chahti hoon , aap kabhi meri wajah se dukhi ho main bardasht (bear) nahin kar paaongi.

Dutta slowly removes her saree ka pallu to have a look at her wounds. He is shocked to see burn marks on her palms, neck , chest and waist. Tears well up in his eyes when he imagines the extent of pain she must have gone through. He gets up and leaves.

Nakku : maine kaha tha nah aap dekh nahin payenge ( she thinks to herself no matter how much a person says that looks don't matter to him but in reality nobody can love a scarred body , earlier when she was in her black make up though she wasn't beautiful but at least was presentable . although with time these wounds will heal up but will they scar her relation with him by then ?)

Just then nakku feels something cold on her palm , she opens her eyes to see dutta applying ointment on her palms.

Dutta (smiles): main cotton lene gaya tha.

After applying on her palms he moves on to her waist and neck slowly. Nakku shivers in pain and shuts her eyes , dutta bends down and blows gently on her wounds. Tears escape through her eyes slowly and her lips quiver, dutta feels a strong urge to kiss her lips deeply and take away all her pain and make her realize that he still loves her the same but refrains himself from doing so and thinks that this accident has not only wounded her body but more than that has wounded her self confidence. Its very easy for him to kiss her and prove his love to her but at the moment she needs his love and support not at a physical level but at an emotional level. This is the test of their love and trust on each other and he will not let anyone of them fail)

Dutta moves back , covers her with her saree then kisses her tears away.nakku opens her eyes to see the same love and concern in his eyes like before which brings a slight smile on her face.

a song on this situation from my side hope u like it
ho chandini jab tak raat
deta hai har koi saath
tum magar andheron mein
nah chodna mera haath
nah koi hai
nah koi tha
zindagi mein
tumhare sivah
tum dena saath mera
oh humnavaaz
lots of love
ROSE
coming up  - kala puts her plan into action

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniasaimeen93pinkykchitrakshgeetnileshni679shally_mvikadesigirlYuvika_15Rose_Petalsinakswati2008kiran255mariescott14rainurubalblueopal--SONEE--ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xSophia21NainaSengalartikbspandana11suhana19Princess_Priya1...Natasha...Prinsesse.Suvi--khushi--Sanely_Insane

Go to top