Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 55)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hey rose,

thnk u for the PM.........

as always, the update was nice dear............

so TaSha are in their home sweet home.......... mmm.......... minus all the negativity....... good for them........

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear.................
am  happy  that  dutta  knows  the  truth  from kala itself  but  tasha  leaves  PN............hmm.......
interesting..........no  evil  eyesLOL  on  them..............looking  fwd..............

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hi RosieHughi soneeeeee

wah wah kya shuruwat hai Sweet Tasha ki...Roops ClapLOL...ok wah Roops gud job..finally she knew her sis's in real.yup she knows her sister inside out.. who is sundar?dont know much about him ?Confused US Shocked lol patiwadi ki bandhi in USyup straightaway outside india LOL nice rosieEmbarrassed Kala n Roops nice convo.thanks glad u dint find it boring , kept it short n to the point..Kala D'ohye kab sudharegi.hopefully soon..ohh Teri AS n D heard demParty..finally.i hate her wen she cups D's face AngryLOL.i can understand why.. wow AS slap herClap.hope ur happy with just one.i luved it wen she slapped her in Epiz'sLOL.i missed watching that spl epi so dont know about it.
Ohhh again hurt DOuch.. ohh..Dutta looks at her and realizes that because of kalas hatred towards him,last night he would have lost nakku forever .i like dis line. alotClapit shows D's feeling n his state seriously he loves her a lot , thanks ..trulyClap

wow sooo sweet tasha convoDay Dreaming..awesome dialogue rosie.thanks so much , this line came easily to my mind glad u liked it..Clap finally dey leave PNParty...Akele hai toh kya gum haiEmbarrassed....last look to houseCry...ohh kala.. she fails to feel itShocked. .whever.who cares what she feels . All responsibility on Baaji n mayaErmm...chalega dont want KMHLOL.exactly atleast for some time..Car scene ws really nice Rosie...n the best part ws...sahab aap jahan khush rahein , jahan muskurayein meri manzil hai wahin , jahan apka saath ho mera ghar hai wahin." Duttas lips curl into a smile and he drives to their alibagh cottage.u wont believe it took me 2 days to think about something soft n romantic ..nothing was coming to my mind but finally i managed to write this thanks for appreciating it...Day Dreaming hayee...Embarrassed

Rosie last para is awesome.again it took me lot of time to write a proper ending of the updt ..luv each n evrybit Day DreamingClap..thank u so much . BTW...Rosie last line jo D ne kahi..its belongs to us errmm  i mean all Dutta deewani naaEmbarrassedLOL..jinaka din sirf Dutta se shuru aur usipar khatamDay DreamingHayeeEmbarrassedofcourse , dutta ko dekh dekh sona , usey dekhkar hai jagna
Nice part Rosie ..very well writtenClapClapClap.seriously so glad u didnt find it boring .Thnk uHug

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hank you for the PM and as always a lovely update!!!!
good that they left the PN and they will have some peaceful time for themselves!!WinkEmbarrassed

Oh KMH baji'LOLLOL. He too wanted to accompany!!!LOLLOL

Soon update the next part!!! Will be waiting,WinkBig smile

Thank you!!!Hug

stranger2rose

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
sorry fpr ebing late.....amazin update inally kala ka sach bahar agya hai.....cant wait now for tasha romances....upload asap.....*hugs*

stranger2rose

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
beautiful ff dear

stranger2rose

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Rose....I tried to post earlier but the server went down...so yes...mimi is late and sorry.

As for the update.....I am so happy....so happy that Dutta and Naku left PN! Here is a big hug for you Hug...if somehow you make them change their minds and do a U-turn I want my hug back though. No, never mind, keep it. Big smile I'm hoping for a super romantic update next time....so keep Tasha to themselves. LOL

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

@ sophie ...glad u liked roops kala confrontation and dont worry about who is sundar just be glad that baaji was not behind roops pregnancy lol ...and u better start preparing ur self to see maya with baaji more often lol ...thanks for ur sweet comments

@ usha ....thanks so much for enjoying the updt and the dialogues ...spent a lot of time on thinking about that car convo ..glad u liked it

@ suvi ...yah the updt was a little sad but u should be happy that now dutta knows about kala and tasha have left PN for good ...what can i say about kala ...she is like that

@ sinak ...thanks a lot for appreciating the updt

@ priya ..hey thanks a lot for liking tasha hug ..it was an emotional moment for them ...glad u enjoyed it ..will updt soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top