Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 43)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@ sinak .... thanks a lot for ur comments .
@ bluepal ...i am trying hard to maintain the suspense but i guess u will know a lot about it in the next updt . wont drag this track so watch out for the next one and thanks for ur sweet comments
@ divya ... sorry to stop at such a point but will surely clear out things in the next part hope u enjoy it.
@ suvi ...hey dear dont be scared tasha are meant to be together so all will be fine soon .

@ khushi ...thanks for appreciaiting the updt so much . yes nakku wanted to spend some time with him alone esply as it was his birthday ....glad u liked the song too and will updt soon

@ yuvika ...yup he ate the cake himself actually me did the same on my birthday lol and about nakkus so called pregnancy u will know soon ...thanks

@ usha .. i know the updt was on the emotional side but glad u liked it and nakku will tell everybody in the next updt.

@ lifu ...yes will relieve u and all from the pain very soon just wait for the next part

@ suhana ...yes nakku arranged something spl for hs birthday and dont worry tasha are meant to be together ....even i love them a lot and wont separate them even in my dreams so relax and enjoy the next part . the song is also one of my favs and u have made a beautiful vm on it

@ nilesh ...sorry for confusing u but i guess all ur confusion will clear up in the next part

@ mlshe ... finally someone found the updt romantic and glad ur not upset after reading it . trust me everything will be fine soon .

Edited by stranger2rose - 26 February 2011 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi--khushi--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Hieeee RosieeeeHug

omg my heartbeat actually stop...wen i  read first lineBroken Heart...wer is Nakku?? n worried Dutta....*sigh* ....
awww finaally alibagh He reached der....wow....She wanna spend tym wit D n Hugz n anger melt down...hayeeDay Dreaming...aww Me too n i knw Rosie...u too feeling sameWinkEmbarrassed....aww
Awww Birthday....again why she behave soo weired....why  she sed..pehala n aakhari...Ouch ....
omg D eat first..except feeding N...LOL....wow...soo romantic song....Rosie...ClapClapClap....u knw dis is my first choice of song..."wada raha sanam"....Day Dreaming...i fall in luv wit music after hearing dis songEmbarrassedLOL not really remember... but awesome update yaar....ClapClapClap beautiful lyk RoseHug
Dat stranger caller..stiill u hold dis suspense n its killing meAngry i want d wil brk dat callers noseTongue....whtever ...update ws awesome Rosie...hope u clear all mystery in next partEmbarrassed

Edited by --SONEE-- - 24 February 2011 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

OMGShocked....
sorry haan will comment asap....wht to do...not feeling wellOuch...will comeent soonEmbarrassed
Reserved...(i can see Rose's angry face wen she read reserved)LOLEmbarrassedur beginning to know me but as u were ill so maaf kiya
dats not fair Rose...soo soon....i didnt  read n comment on last oneCry........
Edited....

Hey Rosieeeeeeeee...here i cum Tongue finally better late than never
ok for second last partEmbarrassed

wow..so nice part yaar...i luved it.thank u so much ..hw D took out saree for her...Embarrassed sooo sweet.he is a sweet heart...n w*H Naaku give it to Maya.sorry ..Ouchpoor D ..he is soo hurt n what a song .glad someone appreciated the song .woh lamheyClapClapClap i luved it wen he gt back to pn and change place wit Baaji.he is a darling so caring just love him for it..He is Hero yaar....Embarrassed aww D scold NTongue... both r jiddiLOLyup truly made for eachother
wow bed scene ws soo cute.what bed scene?? use proper words.. He ws awake n ..how can he sleep without her.awwwDay Dreaming... lyk always Rosie....u wrt it sooo beautifully...ClapClapClap.i try to and glad u like it .. woh staranger caller Angry ....ruining our Tasha life.u will know it soon just wait for some more time...but still der r soo awesome coz of uWinkEmbarrassed...nice part dear....sorry  4 late..its fine and u take good care of urself..Embarrassed

--SONEE--

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Wow what an beautiful update rose....just loved it...waise yaar why is nakku saying somthing like this....is she going to die or what???....i didnt get it....upload asap cant wait

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
Oh God... This is emotional attyachar RoseCryCry i am so sorry just one more sad updt to go then everything will be fine
Tune mujhe rula diya..seriously didnt mean to plz stop crying . I can feel nakku's pain and Dutta's restlessnessCry He can tell something is wrong n she wudnt tell himOuch
Why does she think this is her last night with him?ShockedOuch..u will know that in the next updt for sure. NAHIN! Rose.. What are you doing? Cant u see our tears?dont u trust me ????? do u think i am so heartless???? Kuch accha karo naOuch Nakku needs to tell him the truth... cnt see them like thisCry,,just wait for the next part , But aww its his bday n lmao he ate the cake yah isnt it so sweet , actually i did the same on my birthday , just forgot to offer anybodywithout giving herLOL how cuteEmbarrassed
Beautifully written.thank u and soory again for making u cry..Great update Embarrassed
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH MY God Rose !111  yes kiran

Hmm im skeptical 
whether to be happy with the update 
or scared !... i just love this expression lol ..but dont u trust me do u think i will upset u guys ever

The romance between Tasha as promised was just too good !  so happy to know that
LOved everybit of it :D
wow what a romance thanks a lot
but at times scred of Naku talking to herself dont worry everything will be fine
im so happy that Dutta came to know something is wrong !

PLzz mera fear khatm karo ROseeeeeeeeee !!! just wait for the next part and everything will be fine

cant wait for the next fabulously fantabulous update thanks again but why are ur comments becoming shorter n shorter arent u liking my updts these days
By my fantastic ROse 
ohh such a lovely rose thanks a lot

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@ archana ...glad u like it ..thanks so much
@ sparkle ...ohh dont worry all will be well soon in tashaland . just wait for the next part ...all ur pain will go away
@ naina ...thanks for finding the update so beautiful . all ur doubts will be cleared in the next part
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hieeee RosieeeeHug
hi sonee  
omg my heartbeat actually stop.dont worry nothing will happen to tasha..wen i  read first lineBroken Heart...wer is Nakku?? n worried Dutta....*sigh* ....
awww finaally alibagh He reached der....wow....She wanna spend tym wit D n Hugz n anger melt down..yah thoda romance toh banta which is hard to find in PN so send them to their honeymoon spot.hayeeDay Dreaming...aww Me too n i knw Rosie...u too feeling sameWinkEmbarrassed..i know we both would love to do the same with him ..aww
Awww Birthday....again why she behave soo weired..u will know that soon just wait n watch ..why  she sed..pehala n aakhari...Ouch ....
omg D eat first..except feeding N.me too did the same on my last birthday..LOL....wow...soo romantic song..glad u liked it ..Rosie...ClapClapClap....u knw dis is my first choice of song..."wada raha sanam"....Day Dreaming...i fall in luv wit music after hearing dis songEmbarrassedLOL not really remember.ohh its one of my all time favs.. but awesome update yaar..thank u so much ..ClapClapClap beautiful lyk RoseHug
Dat stranger caller..stiill u hold dis suspense n its killing meAngry i want d wil brk dat callers noseTongue..dont bother dutta is there to do that ..whtever ...update ws awesome Rosie...hope u clear all mystery in next partEmbarrassed

Go to top