Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 40)

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Rose another emotional and romantic part,very well written Clapyou have brought up but dutta and nakuu feelings very well,oh our gadhu is not changing can not see her ignoring dutta ,Cry make dutta know the reason soon,oh baji good again spoiled kala plan LOL and ending was so sweet nakuu so childish,and chakkar ka reason kya haiWink,oh do not make us to wait long now after the precapWink jaldi update karoo naBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH My GOd Rosey !hey kiran

Im feeling miserable abt Dutta !
He is in such a pain i will try to make up for ur and duttas misery in the next part till then dont lose hope everything will be fine
BUt Naku too is in pain ! yes how can she not be
Kya karo main relax baby , trust me tasha will be out of this soon
Plz  do something That Dutta come to know abt Naku behaviour !
im so worried !dutta will come to know but not so soon , little bit of drama is still left
Love Baaji he is aweeome glad u liked atleast something
and Maya hmm she is fine if she didnt enter in our Tasha land :Pagree with u
and whats up with chakkars 
im hopin something good:D hope for the best , wont tell u lol

Loved the last part it was awesome thank god the last part made u n dutta happy , see nakku is not that insensitive
how much she tries her heart ,soul belongs and comfort belong to one and only DUtta :D

Awesome update but a sad One sorry for making u sad hope u enjoy the next one , will keep it romantic ok
cant waut fro Tasha moments 
and Fantastic update yet again by my fantastic Rose ! a big thanks to u once again

kiran255

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

nice update
awww bechara dutta felt bad for him tht he woke up without seeing naku..instead saw the servant..lol... its like he wntd 2 c his gharwali bt end up seeing his kaamwali/kaamwala.. lol that was a good one ...depending whether the servant was a man or woman..lol
awww maya is sweet in sayin naku has bought happiness in dutta's life... bt didnt like the fact tht she wore the orange saree..not her fault nakku made her wear that saree...i mean didnt she see tht dutta took tht saree out for naku, ...no she didnt notice coz dutta did it quietly and she was busy showing her saree to nakku ..i mean roops n maya wer stil in the room right so y did she hav 2 wear it? uff pretty annoyed becos of tht...
m glad dutta realises tht theres sum reason y naku is going away from him bt obv he wnt let her...
hmm fainting may b a sign of pregnancy.oh god as soon as a girl faints or feels dizzy u think she is pregnant ...well may be may be not lol ..is she pregnant? i wud hav been damn sure if this is sophie's ff..but sadly its not sophies ff lol .for this is her ultimate goal--makin naku pregnant..lol.. im surprised EA hasnt gt a pregnant naku as yt,..lol...
liked the ending...bed scene, wer she shugs him off, thn cnt sleep so cuddles up 2 him.glad u liked the end part so much ..thanks ..so cute!
nice update once agen...continue soon
@ bush and sophie .... stop worrying about whether nakku is pregnant or not .LOL.. u will know that very soon Wink

Sophia21

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Finally finished The first Tasha Moments..up to 29..finally!! Now I'll continue reading!!

stranger2rose

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yay..I finally caught up!!! And I loved it!! Esp. the beach scene, with the little boy deliberately throwing the ball towards Naku, and Dutta getting jealous..so cute na?
Why is Naku trying to separate herself from Dutta? Who's the caller? First I thought it was Morey or Anna, but now I am thinking it is one of Kala's ppl...
Is she fainting because of stress, or is she pregnant?!
Update soonHug( and could you PM me, if possible?)

stranger2rose

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Rose very nice..........

But yaar aisa mat kar...Dont make Nakku hate Dutta.........I dnt understand who is dat MAD caller who has made N do all these foolish things...................

Plsssssssss Rose dont seperate TASHA...........

But a beautifully written TASHA moment by you............

waiting for ur next update...............

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkyk

Rose very nice...thanks but such a cold response.......

But yaar aisa mat kar...Dont make Nakku hate Dutta...tasha cannot each other even in their dreams ..so relax......I dnt understand who is dat MAD caller who has made N do all these foolish things.....u will know about the mad caller in another 2 updts ..wohi toh suspense hai yaar..............

Plsssssssss Rose dont seperate TASHA....ok if u say so ..waise even i love them like hell so wont do such a terrible act of separating them.......

But a beautifully written TASHA moment by you.....finally a positive response thanks .......

waiting for ur next update...............
@ sparkle .... thanks so much for enjoying another emotional part , glad u found it interesting hope u like the next part as well ... i know ur waiting for it eagerly

@ suvi ...wow u read all the moments ... i am impressed and thanks so much ... it really means a lot to me ... will pm u next time hope u enjoy the future updts as well

Prinsesse.Suvi

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
        40th Sweet TAHSHA Moment

Its late night and dutta is worried about nakku as she has not returned PN. He is walking up and down with clenched fist looking at the hanging clock as time goes by.

Dutta(angry): baaji yeh sab kya hai ? nakku sham se ghar nayi lauti aur kisi ko uske baare mein kuch pata bhi nahin , yeh guards kya sote rehte hain?

Baaji : bhau maine saare guards se poocha lekin woh kisi ko kuch bata kar nahin gayi

Dutta (irritated): pata nahin kuch dinon se usey kya hogaya hai , ajeeb tarah se pesh (behave) aati hai aur aaj toh usne hadd hi kar di , raat ke barah bajne wale hain aur woh ghar nahin lauti

Just then dutta receives a call on his cell " kya ? main abhi aaya." Disconnects the call and leaves from there leaving baaji behind "bhau suno toh , kahan jaa rahe ho?"but dutta rushes out without replying. He reaches their beach facing alibagh cottage immediately and yells out " NAKKU … NAKKU." Nakku is standing near the rocks, dutta runs towards her and turns her around " yeh kya mazaak hai ? kahan thi tu ? ghar par kisi ko bata kar nahin aa sakti thi aur yahan itni raat ko akele kya kar rahi ? tujhe andaza hai aise akele bahar nikalna kitna khatarnak ho sakta hai , lekin tujhe is sabse kya ? tujhe toh bas apni manmaani karni hai , koi pareshan.." nakku steps forward and places her fingers on his lips to quiet him " aaj apke saath kuch pal yahan akele guzarna chahti thi , kya kuch galat kiya maine ?"and wraps her arms around his neck warmly, duttas anger melts down instantly on hearing her words and he hugs her back tightly resting his chin on her shoulder, with closed eyes "kuch pal kya main toh har pal tere saath bitaana chahta hoon isliye aaj ek pal ke liye mujhe laga ki maine tujhe kho diya."nakku breaks the hug on hearing his worried tone " toh dutta sreeram patil ko dar lagta hai?"dutta draws her closer and places his forehead against hers" nahin dutta sreeram patil ko kisi cheez se dar nahin lagta lekin dutta ko dar lagta hai, dutta ko apni nakkusha se door hone ka dar lagta hai , usey khone ka dar humesha rehta hai."nakkusha is pained to see the vulnerable and insecure side of his strong and tough husband. She hates herself for inflicting so much pain to the person who loves her to death but tonight she will try to make up for every wrong thing she has done lately cause life may not give her a second chance. Dutta looks at the rock behind her with his name written on it, he picks another stone and writes "NAKKU"next to his name with a content smile on his face" ab hua dutta poora , bina nakku ke dutta aur uski zindagi adhoori hai."gives her a side hug and looks at her lovingly making her think tonight they are together , their names are together but tomorrow will life be the same? Will their relationship be the same, tonight she wont let these thoughts disturb her cause she has only these few hours to enjoy her love and life with him.

Cool breeze blows making nakku shiver , dutta takes out his coat to wrap around her but she stops him instead lifts his arm and puts it around herself securely "aaj apke har ehsaas ko jee bhar ke mehsoos karna chahti hoon." Dutta smiles and draws her closer , placing a soft kiss against her temple"andhar chalein ? bahar thand ho rahi hai." Nakku nods and tasha walk back to the cottage which is pitch dark, dutta goes to switch on the light when he sees nakku walking with a candles lit cake in her hands. She places it on the covered piano "janam din bahut bahut mubarak ho sahab." And the clock strikes 12. Dutta is pleasantly surprised " tujhe yaad tha?"nakku nods her head and whispers"kaise bhool sakti hoon ? shayad yeh mera apke saath pehla aur aakhri janamdin ho." Dutta unable to catch her words properly asks " kuch kaha tune?" nakku dismisses it " nahin main toh bas yeh keh rahi thi ki jaldi se cake katiye." Dutta steps forward takes her hand in his " yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi?"nakku holds his hand firmly" chahti toh bahut kuch thi apke liye karoon , yeh janamdin apke liye khaas banadoon lekin samajh hi nahin aaya aisa kya karoon jisse apko khushi mile, apko aisa kya doon jo pehle apko kisine nah diya ho."dutta cups her face in his hands gently" tu nahin janti tune mujhe aaj tak kya diya hai , tune mere andhar ke soye hue dutta ko phirse jagaya hai , usey khush rehna sikhaya hai , usey sache pyar ka ehsaas karvaya hai jo kabhi kisis ne nahin kiya. Meri zindagi ka sabse anmol tohfa tu hai , tera saath hai ." tears fill up in her eyes on hearing and realizing the importance she holds in his life. Dutta wipes away the tears with his thumb "in aasoonson ki humari zindagi main koi jagah nahin hai. Ab cake katoon mere muh main toh abhi se paani aa raha hai." Nakku smiles as he cuts the cake excitedly like a child and feeds himself first instead of her " kaisa hai cake?" dutta licks his finger tips " bahut achcha , maza aa gaya." Then slaps his forehead " arey tujhe toh khilaya hi nahin maine." And feeds her a big piece of cake, she gulps it down and says"waise cake katne se pehle kuch manga jaata hai." Dutta pulls her  to himself and moves a strand of her hair behind her ear "kya mangoon ? tera saath mil gaya ab koi kami nahin hai." Nakku looks down shyly " toh main kuch mangoon?"dutta nods his head and nakku moves towards the piano remembering how he had played it and sung a beautiful song for her on the karvachauth night "mere liye kuch gayenge?"dutta smiles and takes the seat to play something for her while nakku stands next to him excitedly. Dutta begins to sing without taking his eyes off her

Waada raha sanam

Honge judaa nah hum

Chahe nah chahe zamana

Humari chahaton ka

Mit nah sakega fasana

Nakku gets teary on recalling how they had first met , then gotten married and tomorrow may separate , she only has tonight to relish and enjoy each and every passing moment with him. Dutta walks to her worriedly , holds her hand and takes her out in the open while continuing to sing

Kaisi udaasi tere chehre pe chayee

Kya baat hai joh teri aankh bhar aayee

Dekho toh kya nazaare hain

Tumhari tarah pyaare hain

Hanso nah mere liye tum

Sabhi toh yeh tumhare hain o jaane jaan

Humaari chahaton ka

Mit na sakega fasana

Nakku just leaps into his arms and hugs him like there is no tomorrow, dutta envelops his arms around her waist tightly pressing her to himself closing every possible gap between them and whispers in her ears"kya baat hai nakku , tu mujhse kya chupa rahi hai?"nakku with closed eyes shakes her head in negative "kuch nahin."dutta not convinced pushes her a bit and looks into her eyes deeply "pehle jab main teri aankhon main dekhta tha toh mujhe apne liye sirf pyar nazar aata tha par ab kuch dinon se pyar ke saath saath mayoosi bhi teri ankhon mein jhalakhti hai , aisi kaunsi baat hai jo tujhe itna pareshaan kar rahi hai aur jot u mujhe bhi keh nahin rahi hai."nakku places her head on his chest"sahab aaj koi sawal jawab humare beech mat lao , kuch ho toh sirf humara pyar aur humare jazbaat aur kuch nahin, ek aisi raat jiski subha nah ho." Dutta rests his chin on her head and closes his eyes to dispel all his doubts and let their hearts do the talking instead of them.

LOTS OF LOVE
Rose
hope u like it plz do leave a comment behind , it means a lot to me

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniakinnochitrakshgeetdivya17-7nileshni679AbhiAnivikadesigirlsasha_1Lifu18kiran255CythereaRose_PetalSophia21NainaSengalsuhana19Warda.-bharti-ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xblueopal--khushi--Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top