Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 39)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by Sophia21

@Bush & Yuvi...
*throws chappals at both of you* Yeah my nakku aint pregnant in EA.. but now that ur itching about it.. Watch ME! I will make her pregnant and separate them!!!!!! *Evil laugh*
omg dont u dare!! 

or els ul be getting chappals from all of us undefined 

LoooolLOLLOL Blame it on Bush and yuvi!!AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xstranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
  bushy n yuvi!!...u guyz stop teasing soph wit her obsession wit creating tashas criket team's'!! oda wise she wil not only create criket teams but a whole pack of solidiers lmao following with tasha seperation!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hey RoseHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it like alwaysThumbs UpClapAwww why is naku is ignoring duttaOuch.....I don"t like them apart and sad ....Gosh this kalaAngryshe is trying to push Maya towards Dutta....
Thank god baaji with them....Wink.....Iam still confuse iam about maya"s character LOL.....But Tasha rocks ...and no one can separate themDay Dreaming
Omg Naku Fainted ...is she preggy Wink.....Wow the ending was superb yaar ...trurly awesome ...she can"t stay away from him long ....U rock yaar ...the precap looks awesome ....wanna see more romance...
pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya around...
Love and Hugs
suhanaHug

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear..............
but  y  naku  avoiding  dutta n  hurt  herself  n  dutta  too...................wat  is  bothering  her...............
wanna know that..............
precap  was  nice..............waiting  for that............

stranger2rose

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Sorry Rose....late again. Embarrassed

Ahem! Shocked  Naku ko chackar wahckar arahi hai Dancing.....kya little Dutta/Naku aane wale hai?  . Oooh...I hope so! Not boring at all Rose. But that blockhead Baaji kya kya hua tha? Angry He's always the kabab mein haddi so why couldn't he sit at the front instead of Maya? Yeh Naku ne acha nahin kiya...niether did Baaji. Kushkabri suna doh Rose...on Naku's behalf, of course. Big smile

Edited by Rose_Petal - 20 February 2011 at 5:49pm

stranger2rose

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hey rose,

wow........ such cute ending...... so incomplete but complete.......

i just loved it....... continue dear......... n thnx for the PM

tc
divya

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
Hey Roseee Hug  You Alryt?Big smile yup i m doing fine with such a rocking promo who wouldnt be ????
To the update.... Ahhh I know Nakku is suffering silently as well when she's ignoring Dutta but it's killing me.ohh dont worry the torture wont last for long.. Im hating the way shes ignoring him!AngryCry..
Kala kabhi nahin sudrega.kala is kala afterall how can she change so easily... she's still trying to stick D with Maya... LOL baaji had to jump in initLOLso cute!! but im glad he said he will go if TaSha n Maya is going!Embarrassedyes baaji is always there to spoil kalas plans
So Im guessing Maya is nice lol (doesnt mean i approve her as my sautenLOL).oh god u dont want her nakkus sauten nor urs then should i hook her up with kishore??. But i dnt think she will ever get in TaSha's way..hope so .. she knows they love each other dearly!Embarrassed
Nakku fainting? ..why is it when a girl faints we jump to the conclusion that she is pregnant ??lol cant she be ill ??? well wont tell u whether she is or not for that u will have to wait . Hmmm is she pregnant?ShockedBig smile.. Well if she is, then she won't be able to really ignore him, ryt?Wink.. Ohhh again amazing endingDay Dreaming.. He wasnt sleeping lolLOL... And she's thought she wud cuddle up to him and he wudnt know lol.she doesnt know dutta is not that stupid. EmbarrassedLOL He sud try find out why she's pushing him awayOuch SOOOONCry
Can't wait for the precapEmbarrassedi know why .... will updt soon ...thanks so much for enjoying the part
Awesomeeee update... Thank youEmbarrassedHug

Sophia21

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged

@ sinak

@ shallymann

@ divya

thanks so much for ur appreciation Embarrassed.... ur comments mean a lot to me

@ naina ... i guess u missed reading the last part ... but u will know exactly why nakku is behaving like that in another 2 updts ..thanks

@ khushi ... i know its painful to see tasha like this but i guess its the test of their relationship and they will surely pass out in flying colors ...have faith everything will be fine soon ... will get over with the caller also in another 2-3 updts ..thanks

@ mlshe ... hey glad u enjoyed the updt so much .... omg whether nakku is pregnant or not u will find out soon ..yes it is tough for nakku to behave indifferenty with dutta but she cant help it ...will updt soon

@ usha ...omg so much hatred towards nakku and kala ...relax dear everything will be sorted out soon ...but thanks for ur comments

@ suhana ... i know its difficult and heart wrenching to see tasha apart but will make up for it in the next part hopefully ...what can i say about kala some ppl never change ...well maya is like any normal girl ...and glad u liked the ending so much ...thanks

@ bluepal ...well nakku is avoiding dutta coz of the caller ...will try n make the next part as interesting as possible for u ...thanks

@ mimi ...no need to be sorry dear ..its ok ...omg u want to hear some good news for that u will have to wait for some time ...till then enjoy tasha moments

@ divya ...thanks so much for ur appreciation ...will updt asap

Edited by stranger2rose - 22 February 2011 at 12:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x--khushi--

Go to top