Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 36)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hiee RosieTongue.hi sonee...

omg ...kya update hai yaarClapClapClap.yah tell me how was it.. so emotional Cry...ok let me start...who is dis callerman/stranger.not me atleast..wil kill himAngry... ab tak nahi bataya..hmm will tell u after 2-3 updts ok.arrhh Ouch... ohh poor nakku ... so much worried abt D...omg injured DShocked.yah injured lion looks so wow.. arrhhh Nakku ye kya keh diya...arrhh it hurts yaarBroken Heart.seriously nakku watch ur words..ohh poor maya.yah tasha were really rude to her ..Angry young man but he is   hurt now...aww Baaji he's sweetheart yaarEmbarrassed..he is trying to stay away from the couple."pati patni ka apas ka mamla hai ,oh apne aap nipta lenge"...so true he isEmbarrassed...Aww nakku n her bappa...finally she is here to attend D lyk always...Nakku not wanting to meet eyes...ohh...which hurts him moreD'ohUnhappy ...ohh Rosie dis line hurts meOuchBroken Heart ... ohh hoo... so he knw, der is sumthing more  disturbing her and which she is trying to hide .ofcourse he is not a fool who will take her words seriously.. aww D ur sweetheartDay Dreaming..yes my adorable darling .D hold N and try to knw and she is   trying to hide...ohh Rosie ... u wrt dis scene soo beautiful yaarClap.glad u liked it ..took so much of time in writing it ..awesomeThumbs Up

yaar... wow again...D called her ...wit his pain , anger and helplessness .imagine him calling out to her , mishal is so good in such intense scenes..wat would i say yaar... just perfect Tasha for me.ohh thanks so much..n u present dem soo beautifually...
""
dutta also doesn't mind the physical pain, what bothers him is that though physically he is close to him but emotionally she is trying to push him away. He closes his eyes owing to himself no matter how much she attempts to distance herself from him but he ill not leave her till his last breath.""
d dis last scene tohh... boss i lost my word.ur losing ur words a lot these days..hats off to u...Bow Down...i dnt know ... its soo simple cene but i luved it yaar...lovely rosieClapClapClap ... its really awesome update...i wish we sw sumthing no exactly lyk dis..me too me too.tasha onscreenDay Dreaming...

Thank u... Thank u... Thank u..ur welcome. n luv u n ur sweer tasha alot...shakti n ranjeet luv u too...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@ divya ..... glad u liked the updt ...yes nakku is very troubled coz of the caller ...lets see how dutta comes to know of it

@ shilpita ...well u will have to wait n watch whether dutta leaves his profession or not

@ bluepal ...thanks for liking the updt as far as who the caller is and what he / she wants u will know that soon

@ khushi ...i know the updt was really emotional but glad u liked it . dont worry tasha will always be there for each other no matter what happens ... u will know more about the caller in future updts

@ yuvika ...thanks for appreciating the sad n emotional updt . must say u r a very sharp n intelligent reader who is trying her best to spoil the suspense lol ...but wont tell u so soon

@ sophie ...hey chota acket dont get so sad i know the updt was emotional n nakku was rude to dutta but she did made up for it in the end and when dutta is with her why do u worry about the caller??? just relax ...all will be well soon
@ brvr ...glad u could feel dutta and nakkus emotions ...thanks for ur sweet comments

@ usha ...thank u so much for enjoying the updt ... it feels great to know that liked reading it as much i did writng it ...esply the way nakku attended his wounds ...what can i say about tasha they r just wonderful ...thanks again for ur positive feedback

@ suhana ...i know the updt was a little emotional but dont worry after some time things will clear out . very well said tasha know each other more than they know themselves ...two bodies but one soul ...thats the beauty of their relation . glad u enjoyed their part so much and yes dutta will not leave her so easily ...they both value each other a lot ...and who is the caller ..u will know soon ...till then enjoy tasha moments and thanks

@ lifu ..hey glad u liked the part so much ...yes dutta is very determined he wont allow nakku to leave him ...he will always be there for her

@ mlshe ...glad u liked the hug part so much ...it took me a while to write it down properly ...glad u could feel their emotions ...yes dutta will not allow anyone to touch him except for his nakku

@ nileshni ...thanks for ur lovely comment ...dont worry the emotional atyachar wont continue for long ..will updt soon

@ mimi ...hey dear even i liked the last part a lot ...tasha are just wonderful and their relationship is so pure n eternal that keeps u wanting for more. oh even i wish for such scenes in the show

Edited by stranger2rose - 18 February 2011 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Sophia21ushankitvc--khushi--

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Rose another great update Big smileClapVery Emotional UpdateEmbarrassed very worried for tasha who is that caller and please make nakuu to open up to  Dutta,Dutta was so cute he understood some thing was making nakuu to behave like that, jaldi next part update karoEmbarrassed

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH MY GOd Rose 

what an emotional update 
im crying my heart out ..... oh no thats not i wanted from u ... sorry
I know why Naku is doing so 
BUT cant she see how much pain is Dutta in 
feeling o sad .... yah both of them r troubled to see each other in pain

but im so glad that Dutta didnt allow Maya to tend his wounds 
cuz thats Naku right !.... ofcourse no one can dare take nakkus place
Loved his vow !

Awesome update thank u so much
But i want all the misunderstanding go away .... misunderstandings will clear away in another 2-3 parts
and Dutta to know abt it !
and to know how much Naku loves her >#he knows that shw loves him to death

what cani say more 
Fabulous update mY fantastic ROse :D ...ohhh thanks again but sorry to make u cry but will make up for it soon
archanadamania Groupbie
archanadamania
archanadamania

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Dear Rose,

Very nice update.

update next part soon

Thanks

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@ sparkle ...glad u liked the updt ...u will know about the caller soon ...dutta is indeed a sweet heart ..he knows that she can never hurt him ...will updt soon ...thanks

@ archana ....thanks a lot for ur appreciation ...next part coming up soon

archanadamania

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Loved it Rose. Hope Dutta finds out soon

stranger2rose

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Rose The TASHA Moment was just AweosmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U r simply superb yaar...........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueU have actually showed how really Nakku would react .......This is not a easy job yaar..........I can now understand ow much u take efforts in writing the Moments for us......
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up
U have some magic in ur writing yaar.......The way Dutta reacted on Nakku's sudden change........
Hurt and confused dutta looks at her retreating figure while maya hurriedly picks up the box and takes out the antiseptic tube to apply it on his wound. Dutta shoves away her  hand immediately and says" maine kaha nah main theekh hoon , mujhe kisi cheez ki zaroorat nahin."maya moves ahead one more time with the box but dutta throws it away loudly and screams " tumhe ek baat samajh mein nahin aati kya ? jao yahan se , choth itni bhi gehri nahin hai ki main mar jaoon."Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just toooooooooooo gooddddddddddddddddddd............I could actually imagine our Gadha reacting as per ur written dialogues.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Hats of to uuuuuuuuuuuuu.............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapRose once again...STUPENDOFANTABULOUSLY FANTASTICAL
TongueThumbs UpHug
DancingTongue

stranger2rose

Go to top