Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 34)

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Hiee RosieTongue....

omg ...kya update hai yaarClapClapClap... so emotional Cry...ok let me start...who is dis callerman/stranger...wil kill himAngry... ab tak nahi bataya...arrhh Ouch... ohh poor nakku ... so much worried abt D...omg injured DShocked... arrhhh Nakku ye kya keh diya...arrhh it hurts yaarBroken Heart...ohh poor maya...Angry young man but he is   hurt now...aww Baaji he's sweetheart yaarEmbarrassed..."pati patni ka apas ka mamla hai ,oh apne aap nipta lenge"...so true he isEmbarrassed...Aww nakku n her bappa...finally she is here to attend D lyk always...Nakku not wanting to meet eyes...ohh...which hurts him moreD'ohUnhappy ...ohh Rosie dis line hurts meOuchBroken Heart ... ohh hoo... so he knw, der is sumthing more  disturbing her and which she is trying to hide ... aww D ur sweetheartDay Dreaming...D hold N and try to knw and she is   trying to hide...ohh Rosie ... u wrt dis scene soo beautiful yaarClap...awesomeThumbs Up

yaar... wow again...D called her ...wit his pain , anger and helplessness ...wat would i say yaar... just perfect Tasha for me...n u present dem soo beautifually...
""
dutta also doesn't mind the physical pain, what bothers him is that though physically he is close to him but emotionally she is trying to push him away. He closes his eyes owing to himself no matter how much she attempts to distance herself from him but he ill not leave her till his last breath.""
d dis last scene tohh... boss i lost my word...hats off to u...Bow Down...i dnt know ... its soo simple cene but i luved it yaar...lovely rosieClapClapClap ... its really awesome update...i wish we sw sumthing no exactly lyk dis...tasha onscreenDay Dreaming...

Thank u... Thank u... Thank u... n luv u n ur sweer tasha alot...Hug

Edited by --SONEE-- - 16 February 2011 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
hi rose,

thank u for the PM.........

lovely update between husband n wifey.......... make him quit his profession dearie..... its costing his life, his naku........ hope this caller retreats........ or naku shd reveal what is hurting her out of frustration......

looking forward for the update.......

tc
divya

stranger2rose

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hope things get better and dutta leaves his profession...this is killing nakku...i m sure all will be well..

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hey  nice  update dear.............. wat  the  black  mailer  wants  from  naku...............who is  that  person????????????????  y  he/she  to  this  to  tasha?????????????feel  bad  for  tasha..............
plz  don't  hurt  tasha n seperate  them..................looking  fwd.............

stranger2rose

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
OMG Rose its emotional update Cry............................
poor Tasha going through such a pain..........................  Nakku cursed her self for being so  harsh with him ..................... oh GOD who's that  enemy.....................Angry
Dutta is worried ............. and he knws something is stressing his love Nakku................................  he is soooooooo  caring........................ 
he vows that he wiil not leave her till his last breath........................
so loving he is........................
Hope everything will be fine soon.......................
and Dutta will find out the reason for  Nakku's worry................................
thanks for the pm dear Hug............................
update soon..........................

stranger2rose

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

emotional and sad update. bechara dutta in pain... bt aww thank god he realised she's hiding summut from him.... n didnt mean a word she sed b4.... m sure she wnt b able 2 stay away from him for long..

hmmm r u thinkin of making baji-maya a couple?

i dno y bt i think tht man is doing al tht cos kala has tld him 2...becos its obv his main motive is exactly wt kala;s is---separating tasha..m sure kala is behind it all!

stranger2rose

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Omggg Rose... Such a sad and emotional updateCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....

yeh danda bohut bhadi par raha hain TaSha ke liyeOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...  I know Nakku is doing this cause of the caller but i hated it when she pretended as if she didnt care and walked out when he was bleedinggCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Even dutta was hurt.. I hope he finds out soon cause he already knows she's hiding something..
I wonder who the calller is? Is he with kala? is this kala's chaal? Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
Awwwww love the ending.. he knew she didnt mean it.. and then ofc when he looks at her like that.. how can she not melt Blushing..
I hope everything gets bak to normal soon.. 

Great update.. Thanks for the PM.. Continue soonEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Sophia21 - 15 February 2011 at 11:27am

stranger2rose

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
OH MY GOd Rose 

what an emotional update 
im crying my heart out 
I know why Naku is doing so 
BUT cant she see how much pain is Dutta in