Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 32)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
lovely update yaar...hve no words.....pls upload asap.....cant wait....:D
whos the caler yyaar???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
And you thought I was quick last time! I beat that! Big smile You'll handle Kala and Baaji together Ermm...okay, if you say so...though be careful, Baaji haath dau kar Dutta ka peeche parra hai....LOL

Coming to today's update...

My comments for that caller are Censored **hmph**

I wish Dutta would sit at home all day with Naku...we might end up with that football team! Keeping with character though, he got rude and hurt Naku......but he made up for it just by holding her in his arms like that Day Dreaming...I loved that part and for once just don't feel angry at him for having to apologize for his rudeness!

stranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

rose bby u left me speechles!! im totaly mesmerised...luvd hw u portrayed nakus wories and da way dutta calms everythng down...hw only he can slow da storm inside her...same as 2 hw naku can put off da fire in him every tym he needs hr...  

it waz soo romantic hw he put da mangl sutra on hr

hw she wz givin hm cold shouldaz bt dn sed hw she cn nva b angry wit hm....  

lekin hu is da caller?? i rely hope naku dsnst go against dutta n put hr luv on stake...bt i gt a feeling dat as olwaiz naku wil do anythng wen it cumz 2 dutta..any harm dat cumz 2 duttaz way has 2 go thru naku 1st...she wil chose duttaz life b4 hr luv .. wich is hr life....  

thnx soo much 4 giving us such an intense yet very emotional update..n da pm..x  

stranger2rose

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hey RoseHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMHugLoved it ....
But it was really emotional yaar....Omg who is the caller who is threatening nakuShocked....Awwww loved the MS part ...she is scared for dutta ...doesn"t want to lose him....But its not easy for him on either ...its hard to get out from this line ...Awww he was angry ..but they made upDay Dreaming
Awww that last part of the Moon was beautifully written yaarClapThumbs Up
Loved the song ...great pickThumbs Up......thanx yaar ...
pls jaldi update karna....u take care and see ya around...
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear............
naku  was  really  scared  na.............. who is  threatening  her..................very  interesting..........
looking  fwd.........

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@ shilpita ..... thanks a lot dear but who will survive and who will die for that u will have to wait n watch.
@ divya .... i would say that ur good at imaginig and i am glad ur coz my writing skills are pretty ordinary nevertheless thanks so much for appreciating the intense updt.
@ sophie ... hey chota packet glad u liked the moon scene so much and yes even the moon cant see tasha drifting apart just like us as far as who the caller is u have to wait for some more time.
@ sinak .... thanks so much for ur lovely comments and who the caller is u will know in some more time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Sophia21

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Edited :

Hey Roseiy..hello ji..Hug
omg....who is dis stranger?Shockedlyk ur nameLOL..ha ha as if u dont know my name.. why he talked NAkku lyk dis ? kya yaar shuru me itna confusion..the confusion will clear up slowly... ohh D is hereEmbarrassed....aww he tie MS....Day Dreaming....i want dis scene in LTL too..i want much more than this in the show..Embarrassed omg Nakku sed abt leave work....she didnt knw Hw cool Gangster he isCool?Day Dreaming.exactly angry young don.. aww Angry D.... ohh ooo .... lyk always.... pehale bol deta hai fir pachtata hai.but doesnt he look adorable when he repents..Embarrassed.... kuch aadatein kabhi nahi jaati..and i so wish they dont go ..Embarrassed
            omg Rose dining scene ws soo emotional yaarCry... D's dialouge touch my heartApprove....ClapClapClapClap..glad u didnt find them boring.. awww i really lyk dat chand part yaar..mera chand mujhe aaya hai nazar..Day Dreaming wht an amazing explanation u gv ..thank u thank u..superbClapClapClap Moon witnessed of der luv .and u too naughty girl.. too good....  awww D cm to her.... Day Dreaming ....wow
d way he hold here..haye haye mar jaawa.... i wish..ur not the only one to wish. ahen ahen Embarrassed..u knw..if not me then who else..wht i meanWink.... very nice song yaar...ClapClapClap..i love this song ... soo D wil be leave dis proffession n b'cm normal man..god knows.. u knw i always ....think....dis track wil definitly cm in LTL ... it wil nice to see.....Day Dreaming.... very very very nice update sweetyClapClapClap
n wht u sed....u wer not confident.yah i thought may be u will find it boring and serious.. kuch bhi...lyk always.... i luved it yaar.thank u..Hug

--SONEE--

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkyk

Rose.....Dekh Im replying so early..dhanya bhaag humare jo apke comments padhare......Happy Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Very nicely written yaa....thanks so much..........I could just say that u r very good in making ppl imagine wat u write..i try to........I was actually into the scene...must be wanting to take nakkus place lol..Wowwwwwwww u r superb Dear........
Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
I love this line from the post
the window searching for the moon who was the first to witness her love for dutta and in whose presence they became two bodies and one soul but tonight is different. Instead of coming closer they were drifting apart slowly and which even the moon couldn't bear to see so hid behind the thick blanket of clouds.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap
Beautifully written yaar.....another romantic thought glad u liked it so much.........Just amazing.......thank u dear.............StarStar
Star

Go to top