Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 30)

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@ naina .... i am fine n hope the same for u as well . will upload soon and thanks for ur lovely comments

@ mimi ... first of all thanks for reading n commenting so quickly this time. ok so u liked the updt not because suds got the land managing responsibility.Wink.. i believe u on that ..LOL.the precap is scary but no worries when rose is there i will handle baaji n kala together.

@ sparkle .... thanks so much for liking the early morning subtle romance between tasha and also duttas dialogue. wait n watch to know what happens next in tashas lives. 

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

HEYyyy roseeeee!...hey kiran hope ur eyes r fine now

Baby what an update the starting uit so magical yes magical and romantic
the hide seek game 
she thought he didnt know her morning routine 
but he knows all here he is not such a big donkey after all they sleep together
amazing thank u
i sooooo love it and the the MS breakng 
i was worried but im sure 
this is the match made in heaven yes dont get worried everything will be fine soon
no one can tore them apart !  agree with u and atleast not me
LOve them soooooooooo much me too , they make an amazing couple

Fabulous update Fantastic Roseeeeeee !!!!!1111  thanks again hope u like the next part as well

I sooooooo love it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
           THIRTY SEVENTH SWEET TASHA MOMENT

Its evening , nakku is worriedly pacing up and down in PN , thinking about her encounter at the hospital. The scenes of her meeting at the hospital flash in her mind and beads of sweat form on her forehead. Just then the phone rings and she with a trembling hand picks it up.

Caller: toh kya faisla kiya tumne?

Nakku(trying to put up a brave face): dekho tum shayad jante nahin , mein kiski patni hoon. Agar sahab ko pata chala toh woh tumhein  chodenge nahin

Caller: apne sahab ko yeh sab batane ki galti kabhi mat karna warna anjaam bahut bura hoga

Nakku: main tumse darne wali nahin , samjhe?aur mujhe tumhari baton par bilkul vishwas nahin

Caller: mujhe lagta hai tum meri dhamki ko mazaak samajh rahi ho , koi baat nahin kal tumhare liye ek khaas tohfa aayega , dekhkar khud yakeen kar lena.

Nakku(angry): agar mere sahab ko kuch hua nah toh mein tumehin chodegi nahin

Caller: ab woh sab toh tumhare haathon mein hai , tumhe kya chaiye apne sahab ki jaan ya unka saath

Nakku: apni bakwas bandh karo (and disconnects the line)

Nakku with folded hands goes and stands before Lord Ganpatis idol , praying for duttas well being. The callers words keep ringing in her ears and she thinks how can she do what the caller expects her to do ?

Nakku: bhappa yeh kaisa imtihaan le rahe ho mera? Main sahab ke saath aise kaise kar sakti hai. Meri madad karo , mujhe sahi raasta dikhao

she doesn't want to lose her love at any cost but duttas life is more important for her , more than anything in the world. After so many trials and tribulations she has got his love and now even the thought of losing him send shivers down her spine. Suddenly she feels something cold around her neck , she opens her eyes to see dutta tying the mangal sutra with a smile on his face.

Dutta : dekh tera mangal sutra theekh kara diya aur aaj toh bappa ke saamne bandh raha hoon , ab koi apshagun nahin hoga . tu aise he itna chinta karti hai.

Tears well up in her eyes and she jumps into his arms , throwing her arms around his neck. Dutta is a little taken aback , he brings her closer sensing something is definitely wrong and his doubt gets confirmed when he hears her soft sobs. He tries to break the hug to know her reason for getting disturbed but nakku continues to cling on to him as though her life depends on him.

Dutta (worried): kya hua nakku , doctor ne kuch kaha?

face in his hands.

Dutta : toh kya baat hai ? tu ro kyun rahi hai

Nakku(crying ): sahab mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai

Dutta: kis cheez se dar lag raha hai

Nakku: sahab aap yeh kaam kyun nahin chod dete

Dutta(confused): kaam chod doon ? matlab

Nakku: is kaam mein kitna khatra hai , agar apko kuch ho gaya , main apko khona nahin chahti

Dutta(with an irritated expression he leaves her face): yeh aaj kal tujhe ho kya gaya hai , kabhi kehti hai kaam par mat jao aur aaj keh rahi hai kaam he chod do. Kaam chod kar kya karoon tere saath ghar par baitha rahoon. Tujhe pata nahin mere upar kitni zimmedariyan hain

Nakku: main janti hoon aap par sabki zimmedari hai lekin koi aur kaam kar ke bhi toh aap apni zimedariyan nibha sakte ho

Dutta (trying to control his temper): bas nakku bahut ho gaya , koi mere kaam mein dhakal andaazi (interfere) kare mujhe bilkul pasand nahin

Nakku( hurt): kya main apke liya KOI hoon ?

Nakku with tears in her eyes leaves from there and dutta curses himself for being so rude to her once again. With a sad face at dinner time nakku serves everybody without meeting duttas eyes and just for the sake of having something puts down a few morsels down her throat. Dutta observes her closely and feels guilty for not understanding her concern for him hidden behind her worries. After all if he had been in her place even he would get tensed at the thought of her endangering her life day in and day out. Earlier he was heart broken because of seemas betrayal  , so didn't bother about his life but nakkus true love had changed everything around him. Her affection had infused happiness in his dead and lifeless life. She made him realize what it feels to be loved and wanted , so if today she is scared to lose him then how can she be wrong in that , all her fears are fully justified only if he could make her feel  more secured and stopped taking her love for granted.

Nakku goes to her room and stands near the window searching for the moon who was the first to witness her love for dutta and in whose presence they became two bodies and one soul but tonight is different. Instead of coming closer they were drifting apart slowly and which even the moon couldn't bear to see so hid behind the thick blanket of clouds. The winds are blowing are hard but the storm within her is much more stronger and only he can subside it. Sensing her inner turmoil she feels his arms snake around her waist and she sighs out " sahab". Dutta rests his chin on her shoulder and asks softly "naraaz hai". Nakku closes her eyes and leans back on him " nahin , aapse toh main sapne mein bhi naraaz nahin ho sakti"and opens his arms to wrap them again around herself more tightly. Dutta rubs his cheek against hers slowly and with a worried voice asks " toh phir tera dil itna bechain (restless) kyun hai".cool rain starts pouring bringing the storm outside to rest just like his warmth calms down the strom with in her " sahab aaj kuch mat poocho bus mere itne karee baa jao ki dooriyon ka nishan bhi na rahe". Dutta draws her closer trying to take away all her pain and nakku thinks just for tonight she wants to enjoy this moment , his love as who knows what is in store for her tomorrow. Wishing the time to stand still so that she can forget all her worries in his secured arms.

This song plays in the back ground

Palkon ke leke saaye

paas koi jo aaye
laakh sambhalo paagal dil ko
dil dhadke hi jaaye
par soch lo
is pal hai jo
woh daastan
kal ho na ho
lots of love
ROSE
hope u dont find the updt boring .... waiting for ur sweet comments

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

MAAHI_RCKZZsaimeen93vahgarkinnopinkykchitrakshgeetdivya17-7sasha_1shally_mswati2008Rose_Petalsinakkiran255suhana19ushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-Azy-spandana11Sophia21NainaSengalblueopal--khushi--Prinsesse.Suvi

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Edited :

Hey Roseiy....Hug
omg....who is dis stranger?Shockedlyk ur nameLOL.... why he talked NAkku lyk dis ? kya yaar shuru me itna confusion..... ohh D is hereEmbarrassed....aww he tie MS....Day Dreaming....i want dis scene in LTL too....Embarrassed omg Nakku sed abt leave work....she didnt knw Hw cool Gangster he isCool?Day Dreaming... aww Angry D.... ohh ooo .... lyk always.... pehale bol deta hai fir pachtata hai...Embarrassed.... kuch aadatein kabhi nahi jaati....Embarrassed
            omg Rose dining scene ws soo emotional yaarCry... D's dialouge touch my heartApprove....ClapClapClapClap.... awww i really lyk dat chand part yaar....Day Dreaming wht an amazing explanation u gv ....superbClapClapClap Moon witnessed of der luv ... too good....  awww D cm to her.... Day Dreaming ....wow
d way he hold here...... i wish... ahen ahen Embarrassed..u knw....wht i meanWink.... very nice song yaar...ClapClapClap..... soo D wil be leave dis proffession n b'cm normal man.... u knw i always ....think....dis track wil definitly cm in LTL ... it wil nice to see.....Day Dreaming.... very very very nice update sweetyClapClapClap
n wht u sed....u wer not confident... kuch bhi...lyk always.... i luved it yaar...Hug

Edited by --SONEE-- - 04 February 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnostranger2rose

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
lovely...so will Don dutta die and honest dutta live?

stranger2rose

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hey rose,

today ur update, ur words, thoughts and the scenes were quite intense..........

i dont know if i am really good at imagining or ur words have that magic to make me imagine....... but wow, i cud very clearly see the characters in the scenes.......

superb update..........

i just loved it...........

tc
divya

stranger2rose

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Rose.....Dekh Im replying so early........Happy Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Very nicely written yaa..............I could just say that u r very good in making ppl imagine wat u write..........I was actually into the scene.....Wowwwwwwww u r superb Dear........
Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
I love this line from the post
the window searching for the moon who was the first to witness her love for dutta and in whose presence they became two bodies and one soul but tonight is different. Instead of coming closer they were drifting apart slowly and which even the moon couldn't bear to see so hid behind the thick blanket of clouds.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap
Beautifully written yaar..............Just amazing....................StarStar
Star

stranger2rose

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Oo Rose... What an update...very intense and emotional..
Hailaaaa who's that caller? And he's threatening Nakku? OMG...
I love how he tied her mangalsutra infront of bappa.. it signifies a lot..
Well i understand where he's coming from when he's gettin irritated n angry cause once you get into that kind of danda it's hard to get out of it but if you look at it from Nakku's p.o.v den she's ryt as well... she doesnt wana lose him, n im glad dutta understood that afterwards..
i love how the moon hid because they are drifting apart... her chand can't see the dooriyan..
Loved the update rosy... it was awesome..
Thanks for the pm.. :)

stranger2rose

Go to top