Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 28)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awwww rose luvd tasha scnez...D is sho cute..he sets evrifn up on purpose evri mornin!! 

luvd da rain scne n Ds wrdz wer jus mindblowing.... 

yipeee u getin rid of suds!! n leela!! haha kala knws she gna b akeli hatin dutta..wel exc hz outsid enemyz...

omg yeh kya itna bara apshugan!! n itz foreshadowing...ur precap!!   

thnx 4 upd8...but plz update soon n a long 1 2...x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
uffff....suspence will kill me...i read both parts together..amazing updates...thanks for PM

stranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Rose,

It was really nice....Romance in the early morning....wow...And this stupid BAAJI to...Ufffffff..Kab samjega yeh ladka.....Smile

Tum Baaji ka shaadi kyu na karathi..???????LOL

It was just mind blowing.....Smile

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear...........
dutta is  aware of  nakus morning prayer n  he  secretly  enjoyingEmbarrassed  it  every day  na...............it  was nice tasha scene yaar..................n dutta gave chance to  suds...............lets  see  how  he  gonna use it......u r  precap  was really  scary.............wat???????????????  all  apshagun  gonna made tasha life  troubleConfused.............looking  fwd...........

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Edited :

Hey Rosie..hello sonee...Hug
Shocked omg next part is already uploded.yes i gave u one full week...koi fayda nahi hua...first place reserved karke..no problem hota hai hota hai...i m commenting.....toooo lateAngry..laanat hai maujhpar...eeks lanant tujhpar nahin sirf kala aur suds par achchi lagti haiOuch
anyway.....Embarrassed awesome update dear..thanks..omg wen all apshagun haappen ....here my heart also worried for D..oye hoye ..till he came homeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....wow.....lyk always soo romantic scene yaar.what to do tasha have made me all the more romantic...
i luv d tasha convo n D's dialouge..omg all of u liked his dialogues a lot feels great to now that ..thanks again..der wer superb yaarClapClapClap........ Tera Dimag hai yaa... kuber ka khajanaa haiClap*touchwood*Embarrassed..dimaag ka toh pata nahin par dil hai dutta / mishal deewana... n d kid ws super cute yaar..ha ha naughty boy..i luv dt bit.... wow...D gt jealouse LOL..... awesome yaarClapClapClap

soory for d late huni..its ok glad ur back ..wht to do yaar....very busyOuch n also my net get sucked...Angry ...... omg next part is ready..read  n comment soon its not long n hope u will enjoy it...chal....wil come n comment soonEmbarrassed

TC....luv u n miss u alotHug

--SONEE--

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiii Rose........

First of All wat a lovely Roamtic scene of TASHA..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

Now was it necessary to give Factory responsibility to dat Mosquito.............AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry(chal ab tune de di hai toh kya kar sakte hai)..........But i know waha pe woh Mosquito galti karega & D will shout at him...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Nice Moment...I hope Kalavati doesnt plan something dangerous against Dutta............ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I Like the convo between Dutta & naku of N going to meet the Doc........StarStarStarStarStarStar

Waiting for ur next upadate..after reading the pre cap im little worried.......pata nahi wat Danger is going to cum in TASHA's way...........WackoWackoConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.

Edited by pinkyk - 02 February 2011 at 11:32pm
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
Hey Roseeee .hi chota packet .. Hope your ok!....hmmm u can well imagineBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Now to the update... I Loveeeee the beginning..thanks a lot .. It's so sweeeetEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. He knows her daily routine..ofcourse he sleeps with her after all.. and its so cute how he does it on purpose.he is a darling.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
Haiii i thought he would kiss the raindrops away..i knew u guys would think that way lol but he wiped it.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. koi gal nahin. ha ha . still hotEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page..hey dont call my updts hot , they r subtle and nothing compared to urs lol . OMGShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. AGAIN abshagunShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Roseee... itna tadpao mat yaar.toh phir kitna tadpaoo ..bata do ... im gettin scaredCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... So many abshaguns are so scaryOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...  LOL baaji as usual kebab mein haddiAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...u better keep him in check 
Ahh so leelu n sudu will go away.. great.. 2 sisters down lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... lol kala's reaction was expected.. chudail kahin kiAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...

Ok.. i dnt like the precap lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... I hope it doesnt mean TaSha's separation..just wait n watch ...all i can sing ..dooriyan bhi hain zarooori .. oh maybe when Dutta goes to the meeting, something happens to himShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. .. I will stop guessing and waitLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...

Great update doe.glad u liked it thanks.. LovelyEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Thanks for the PM Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Sophia21

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@ divya   thanks for finding the updt so sweet , will make the next part longer for sure.

@ sinak   yes leela n suds out of PN and for the rest u will have to wait n watch

@ piya thanks a lot for enjoying the updt , dont worry tasha will sail through their forthcoming problems together

Go to top