Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 18)

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

nice update .....

loves baji about maya's cooking and roops for helping nakku
and tasha always rocks ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awww dat waz soo sweet d way D calmd naku dwn..

bles hr shez pvpa scared but hr she wil over cum dem as long as Dz wiv hrEmbarrassed 

baji man i luv dis guy!! so glad at least sum1 dsnt lyk maya!! n amm sooo hapy u gt rid of hr...reli feel lyk huging maya n a big congo 2 hr 4 d jog (wel 4 getin lostLOLClap

awhh roopz positiv!! yeah she helpd hr over cum hr fearz..wel nt compltly bt rli lykd hr gestur am sur tasha did aswel..so cute naLOL

D bby u do kno u r d best n soul of d shw n ol d ff's!! mwahh

thnx 4 pm bbe..continue soon.xxx

stranger2rose

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
OH Rose awesome update again,it is a mix of emotional and cute update ,Tasha scene was very good nakuu scared and slept on dutta lap niceEmbarrassed and also dutta taking care that nakuu come out her fear ,and roops good she is coming out of evil kala influence and nakuu good back to cooking ,oh dutta romantic in the end Embarrassed nice update enjoyed every bit of Tasha ,jaldi next part update karo 

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hey RosieyHughi sonee

Me first againTongueTongue...yes yes..In last epiz gt D's darshan.....n here sweet tasha's update.yes his reentry inspired me to write another part......very gudTongueTongue
awwww poor N gt scared coz of accidentUnhappy............awwwww D is soo protective he hold herEmbarrassed n consol her sweetly n lovinglyDay Dreaming...he is a darling ..awww he decide.....he will bring nakku out of her fear..he is so cute sometimes feel like pulling his cheeks...he is just perfectDay DreamingHeart

This kalaAngryAngryAngry i hate her.....she sensed hr fear....n fayda utha rahi haiAngry..... again D cm to rescue N frm her evil sisTongue.....aww he tk aarthi fr NClap ....

yaa right koi fark nahi padta aarthi D le ya N....dey r Do jism Ek JaanHeart  "zakhm hi toh hain waqt ke saath bhar jayenge aur inke nishan nah yahan rahenge aur nah hi tere dil par" aww soo true n meaningful wrd DClap..dekha kya dialogue mara..Day Dreaming

lol Baaji's dialouge wer too gud..thanks..abt spitingLOLLOLLOLnice wrk dialouge writerWinkLOL...unherd by maya.....ohh nw she gt job great....means out of PN n frm  Tasha lyfClapClapClap..aprroval frm D.....she looking vry simple.yes she is innocent and not aware of kalas plans...look a lyk she dont understand Kala's hidden maksad.....nw one more tym kala ke plan pe paaniClapClapClapLOL.....n one tight slap.yes once again thats what u all want isnt it....Dancing

Dts gud...Nakku try to gt ovr her fear.....omg...suddnly change RoopsShocked..no its not suddenly ever since the accident took place she has started realizing her mistakes..nice she think abt it Clap..aww D n K looking frm Door...n here one more tamacha for kalaDancing

awwww finally lyk always ur updates... Happy ending on TashaDay Dreaming..what to do if i dont give u a happy ending u guys will eat me up...soo romantin..oye hoye...n sooo sweet lyk halwaEmbarrassedClapClapClapClap..btw which halwa do u like gajar , suji or any else.......Roseu n ur...sweet tasha..is just amazing..thank u thank u..luv u n ur sweettashaHeart Thanks fr PM huniHug..luv u too....
 ye toh essay ban gayaLOL.n i love reading ur essays..nw u readLOLEmbarrassed

--SONEE--

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

nice update. love it. pls add me also to the pm list.

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@ sinak .... glad u liked the updt and roops helping nakku face her fears. seems god has heard our prayers as mishal is not leaving the show.
@ shilpita ... as long as mishal is part of the show tasha moments will keep coming. glad u found the updt so sweet as a halwa.
@ naina_mishal ... thanks a lot for ur comments
@ doc17 -7 ... though i am not fond of either ghee or sugar but now that mishal is staying back i wouldnt mind having both and thanks for ur appreciation will pm u next time
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH ROSyyyyyyyyy !
soooooooooo happy that u updated ...thanks to u
LOved the update soo uch ... so happy to know that
DUtta at his best !
i so love him !
...love him too...he is a darling
LOve the way he assured Naku that he is there 
and yes MAya leaving waqi main "kuch meetha ho gaye "....more than that mishal staying back so kuch meetha toh banta hao
and Roops helping thats the best part ...yup she is repenting now
i sooooo love it !

Love the positivity :)
FAntasticly done my lovey dovey FAbulously FAntastic ROSe !....just cant get enough of this remark

kiran255

artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
very well written part.Liked it a lot.Good to see Roops helping Naku overcome the fear of fire.Awaiting for the next part.

stranger2rose

Go to top