Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 11)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
beautiful gulabo...wow...how beautifully you have expressed their love which is so above physical appearances....maan gai tumhe...sorry for late reply....but amazing update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@ sparkle ...glad u liked simple yet meaningful dialogues of tasha. even i hope roops changes atleast realizes her mistakes. thanks so much for ur sweet comments

@ usha ...yup nakku is burnt but not that badly ....agree with u tasha share an amazing level of understanding...me too hate kala a lot

@ fairy_naaz...dutta does love her from the bottom of his heart. thanks for ur comments

@ dibya ...glad u liked the sad and emotional update . next part coming up soon.

@ shally mann..yup tasha love is pure and eternal

@ yuvika ...dutta still loves her the same and even i hope roops now turns positive well ur right this nakku getting burnt is inspired from the movie vivah lol but rest is my imagination

@ naina - mishal...thanks a lot for ur lovely comments. hope u like the next part as well.
@ geet ... yah dutta is indeed a very caring husband he wont leave her side at any cost.
@ lfu 18 ...so u changed ur id ...thanks for ur comments glad u liked the updt so much
@ marrie ...thanks so much dear hope u enjoy the next part as well
@mlsHe ...yup dutta is very supportive dont worry tasha will come out of this strongly
@ aarathi ...feels great to know that i have managed to bring out tashas emotions well. as far as mayas role is concerned u will need to wait n watch but thanks for ur lovely comments
@ vaniabi ...yah nakku is hurt but dont worry dutta is there for her
@ sinak ...glad u enjoyed the updt n wait for the next part to know kalas plans
@ shilpita...happy to know that u liked the updt so much and when will u stop calling me gulabo lol

Edited by stranger2rose - 31 December 2010 at 12:47am
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

omg nakku badly burnt... i thought she only had lil bruises.sorry but she is more than bruised... but awww wat an emotional part.glad u enjoyed the emotional bit... dutta applying oilment... im sure they will pass this test together..argh kala is ao evil... if nakku didnt push roops away.. she wud hve gt burnt... well im happy roops is thinkin positively...hope so... i hope she changes soon..i dnt think kalas plan will work cause dutta will always b near nakku tkin care of her..dutta will not leave nakku so easily.... anyway great update Rose.thanks a lot..

Merry Christmas n a happy new year...wish u the same dear .
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Rose thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM...ur more than welcome dear..HugOmg naku burned badlyOuchIt was really emotional partCrybtw Tasha....Dutta applying ointment....But its really nice to see same love and passion dutta has in his eyes.yup dutta still loves her the same....its not about the apperance ...but there unconditional love for each other ....Tasha Rocks..agree with u..Arrrgh i hate kala and leelaAngry...i hope roops becomes positive after this incident .....I love this song alot ..me too...thanx yaar ...precap looks interesting....ur awesome yaar ..thanks so much...loved it ....pls jaldi update karna.. u take care and see yaround....Thumbs UpClap
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hug

suhana19

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Reserved

Edited:-

Very emotional part Rose......................
But u written it very well..glad u could feel the emotions..................
OMG Nakku got hurt much more than my imagination...yup she is burnt but not very badly...............
I thought i must be minor burn But she is more hurtCry......................
Thank GOD Roops is thinking positive.....glad she is beginnig to realize her mistakes..................... She might turn to Nakku's side........u never know..........
This Kala is sooooooo  evilAngry............................  She even dunno concerned abt her sis....she is too self centred to think about others.........
Expect  something Good for TaSha from her is useless.............................
Loved that Dutta still loves Nakku as he did earlier..................... That part reminded me of movie Vivah...yup that part was inspired by vivah but rest was my imagination..................... 
The song lines r awesome & one of my fav songs.....thought those lines suited the situation so added them , glad u liked it .................
Thanks for the pm dear...............
update soon........................

--khushi--

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Rose, I love this song! Jab koi baat bigad jaaye....it's playing in my head now LOL...lol glad u liked it ..Haaye...Dutta is absolutely not a gadha here....yup coz i dont like donkeys.. Thanks to Babi for having some sense and leaving....and closing the doors tooWink.naughty girl but sorry to disappoint u nothing happened behind closed doors....update soon!
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH ROSE !...hi kiran..
Just an emotional update 
i LOve it ....thanks a lot
oh my god im out of words ...oh no plz say something lol
first time i guess 
its more kind of feeling than an expression yup this time their hearts did the talking instead of them
She has lose her confidence but DUtta is dere to support her 
thats such an amazing thing ...thats what marriage is all about ...supporting each other
specially the pat u described not physically but emotionally ...u need to connect not only at physical level but at an emotional level as well
This indeed is an super Fantastic update by U fantastic update 
YOu have raised a bar of Sweet Tasha moments ...i am so happy u noticed the change...trying hard to improve my style of writing so that i can come up with better tasha moments
i love it !

and sorry 4 being late 
back to back papers ... no need to be sorry infact i am glad u took out time from ur busy schedule and all the best for ur exams
and a Very HAppy New Year 
which brings u alot of happiness , prosperity and success 
and of course superb ideas for Sweet Tasha Moments :)...thanks so much and wish u the same ....hope u enjoy the future updates as well

kiran255

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Res: too lateDisapprove....sowreeeee dearEmbarrassed
edited:Tongueno need to be sorry ...its ok

hey RoseHug.... awesome update yaar sooo touchie....glad the updt managed to touch ur heart.. EmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClap
i lyk Tasha convoEmbarrassedClap
really amazing..thanks so much.... i luv dat wen D sed " cotton lene gaya tha"..yup dutta wont leave her...awwwwDay Dreaming

wow really nice song...perfect for Tasha.me too thought the same....EmbarrassedClapClapClap

great wrk rosie lage raho....Thumbs Up,,,,

--SONEE--

Go to top