Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE (Page 10)

artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
wow such a cute tasha scene and the way naku didnt wanted Datta to see her in pain and Datta wanted to be with her in pain is very well written Rose.Loved this part but I hope Maya doesnt get any close to Datta while Naku is on bed.Make her recover soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dutta  caring  for  naku  was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  but  poor  naku ,she  was really  hurt na,feel  bad  for her..................looking  fwd................

stranger2rose

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
OH ROSE !
Just an emotional update 
i LOve it 
oh my god im out of words 
first time i guess 
its more kind of feeling than an expression 
She has lose her confidence but DUtta is dere to support her 
thats such an amazing thing 
specially the pat u described not physically but emotionally 
This indeed is an super Fantastic update by U fantastic update 
YOu have raised a bar of Sweet Tasha moments 
i love it !

and sorry 4 being late 
back to back papers 
and a Very HAppy New Year 
which brings u alot of happiness , prosperity and success 
and of course superb ideas for Sweet Tasha Moments :)

stranger2rose

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi

Mery Christmas!!!!

Loved the update. Now what is Kala upto

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Yipeeeeeee me first me first..yup congrats and thanks for giving a quick reply.DancingLOL
Awww a very emotional part Rose....but i loved it.glad u liked it ..
Its so gud to see the same love and passion Dutta has for nakku.yes both of them love each other equally cant see each other in pain....
Happy that Roops is thinking something gud..finally..hope she changes her route and come on Nakku's side..lets see..
the song is one of my fav..mine 2 added it coz was going well with the situation...
Very well written Rose....thanx for the PM...ur most welcome..waiting for the nxt part...

Sanely_Insane

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

THIRTY FIRST SWEET TASHA MOMENT

Dutta rushes to the kitchen to find nakku wincing in pain. He immediately takes out cold water bottles from the fridge and pours them on her. Baaji calls the nearby doctor while nakku collapses in duttas arms , he carries her to the bedroom.EmbarrassedAwwwwwwwwwwww shona makes entry right on time................

The scene shifts to kalas room

Kala (happy): arey wah roops tune toh aaj kamal kar diya. Teri wajah se mere haath mein nakku ko bhau se door karne ka mauka aaya hai jiska main pura pura faiyda (advantage) uthaongiAngryI hate these three..............

Roops still in a state of shock remains quiet and is surprised that her sisters not even once asked her about her well being.

Leela : tai kahin aisa nah ho yeh hadsa (accident) nakku aur bhau ko aur kareeb (close) le aye

Kala (smirks): bechari nakku , woh toh ab bistar (bed) par rahegi , woh apna khayal (care) kar le wohi bahut hai kyunki bhau ka dhyaan rakhne ke liye koi aura aa gaya hai

Leela : apka matlab maya?

Kala (smiles): bilkul (absolutely)

Roops : tayi lekin aaj agar vaheni nahin hoti toh mera kya hota ? meri wajah se aaj unki aisi halat (condition) hai , main apne apko kabhi maaf nahin kar paongi.

Kala : nakku ki yeh halat teri wajah se nahin balki uski buri kismet (ill fate) ki wajah se hai aur nakku tere liye vaheni kab se ho gayi ?

Roops with tears in her eyes leaves the room  realizing how insensitive her sisters are.Smileroops is a good girl.............

Leela : roops sun toh

Kala : jaane do usey , bachchi hai thoda ghabra (scared) gayi hai apne aap theekh ho jayegi.

The scene shifts to tashas room.

Doctor after examining nakku leaves , nakku under the effect of medication is sleeping and babi is sitting close to her. Dutta all sad and depressed walks up to nakku slowly.

Dutta (softly) : mausi aap jaiye main baithta hoon iske paasAUR AAP CHINTAA MATT KARO MAIN ISSKA KHAYAL RAKH SAKTAA HOON.......Jab mujhey kuch hotaa hai yeh humesha mere saath hotii hai...........aaj mujhey maukaa milaa hai............i want to make most of it................LOLTongue

Babi : bhau , nakku ko yeh malam (ointment) lagana hai , main laga kar chali jayegi.

Dutta: aap rehne do main laga doonga.

Babi leaves quietly and shuts the door. Dutta sits next to nakku and caresses her face lovingly. Nakku wakes up on feeling his touch.

Nakku (sad): aayi ? aayi kahan hai

Dutta: maine unhein aaram karne ko bheja hai. Pure din tere saath thi

Nakku closes her eyes.Embarrassed

Dutta: nakku mujhe tujhe yeh ointment lagana hai.

Nakku : aayi ko bol do woh laga dengi

Dutta (surprised): kyun main nahin laga sakta ?

Nakku : aap dekh nahin paoge(saying so she turns her face to the other side)

Dutta is a little taken aback by her behaviorCry

Dutta : nakku , ek baat bata , agar yeh hadsa teri jagah mere saath hua hota toh kya  tu mujhse isis tarah nazre pher (turn away ur eyes) leti ?Embarrassed

Nakku opens her eyes immediately " nahin sahab main toh aisa soch bhi nahin sakti "

Dutta : toh phir tujhe mujhpar , mere pyar par vishwas nahin hai ?wow dutta u rock.............

Nakku(with closed eyes) : aisi baat nahin hai , main bus apko khushi dena chahti hoon , aap kabhi meri wajah se dukhi ho main bardasht (bear) nahin kar paaongi.

Dutta slowly removes her saree ka pallu to have a look at her wounds. He is shocked to see burn marks on her palms, neck , chest and waist. Tears well up in his eyes when he imagines the extent of pain she must have gone through. He gets up and leaves.poor nakku...............dutat don't u dare leave these three wicked witches..................AngryOuch

Nakku : maine kaha tha nah aap dekh nahin payenge ( she thinks to herself no matter how much a person says that looks don't matter to him but in reality nobody can love a scarred body , earlier when she was in her black make up though she wasn't beautiful but at least was presentable . although with time these wounds will heal up but will they scar her relation with him by then ?)

Just then nakku feels something cold on her palm , she opens her eyes to see dutta applying ointment on her palms.Embarrassed

Dutta (smiles): main cotton lene gaya tha.

After applying on her palms he moves on to her waist and neck slowly. Nakku shivers in pain and shuts her eyes , dutta bends down and blows gently on her wounds. Tears escape through her eyes slowly and her lips quiver, dutta feels a strong urge to kiss her lips deeply and take away all her pain and make her realize that he still loves her the same but refrains himself from doing so and thinks that this accident has not only wounded her body but more than that has wounded her self confidence. Its very easy for him to kiss her and prove his love to her but at the moment she needs his love and support not at a physical level but at an emotional level. This is the test of their love and trust on each other and he will not let anyone of them fail)

Dutta moves back , covers her with her saree then kisses her tears away.nakku opens her eyes to see the same love and concern in his eyes like before which brings a slight smile on her face.

a song on this situation from my side hope u like it
ho chandini jab tak raat
deta hai har koi saath
tum magar andheron mein
nah chodna mera haath
nah koi hai
nah koi tha
zindagi mein
tumhare sivah
tum dena saath mera
oh humnavaaz
lots of love
ROSE
coming up  - kala puts her plan into action

roseeeeeeeeeeeee brilliant..............Huglast par mein i could feel the emotions sooooooooooooo much that i too started cryingCryClap..............wow...............dutta jaisaa kaash hummein bhii mil jaaye...................Embarrassed

stranger2rose

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Res: too lateDisapprove....sowreeeee dearEmbarrassed
edited:Tongue

hey RoseHug.... awesome update yaar sooo touchie EmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClap
i lyk Tasha convoEmbarrassedClap
really amazing.... i luv dat wen D sed " cotton lene gaya tha".....awwwwDay Dreaming

wow really nice song...perfect for Tasha.....EmbarrassedClapClapClap

great wrk rosie lage raho....Thumbs Up,,,,

Edited by --SONEE-- - 28 December 2010 at 3:20am

stranger2rose

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Rose u brought tears in my eyes...............Fabulous yaar............

Nothing much to say just this...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I really salute ur thinking dear..............Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

stranger2rose

Go to top