Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Reserved!!

Omggg Epilogue? The End? *Faints*

~Edited~
*Revives*😆.keep smiling i love it . Aww Rosy, I know how you feel... MR quitting news is like a bee buzzing around our head.. so annoying😡..frustrating is the rt word.
And Ofc.. Every good things comes to an end one day.. And today is a day to say goodbye to Sweet TaSha Moments😭..ohhhh now ur making me emotional once again ... This FF of yours is beautiful... right from the beginning to the very end! Loved every single moment. The funny ones, sad ones and romantic ones!thanks so much tried to come up with all kinds of tasha emotions
And wow, what an ending!😳.. Maya aur baaji ki shaadi (yh yh i will accept it now😆).i know its kind of hard for u to accept no wonder u fainted lol. Roops and Suraj(?) ki shaadi😳..suraj nahin sundar bechari ka dulha mat badlo . They still live in alibagh cottage? Awww.. When she was looking through the album.. I had such a big feeling she was pregnant and alas she is😃.who better can u understand when nakku is pregnant or not , no wonder u love to make her one in all ur ffs. Hawww!!! So Roops had her baby init? ..do u really care ..atlleast i dont lol😆.
Ahhhh Rose... Beautiful update.... Will miss this FF so much!!! Arghhhhh.me too will miss ur sweet sweet comments.!! 😭
But please, If MR doesnt leave, will u start another FF?...my chota packet if he stays back i will do anything u say ...PROMISE.. 😳 Lool.. ek to abhi khatam hui hain and im tlking bout another one😆..Thanks again  
Thanks a lot for this wonderful FF!!... 😃

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG OMG OMG 😲EPILOGUE how could u Rosie😭 i knw
u wil do dis...but soo soon...u wrapped it nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😭 

ohh god..but still ....ohh god wht an end...just beautiful😍...what a flashback...
 LUV dis concept u start wit album..AMAZING.... hayee holi... awesome...wow all family together...😛...omg luv baaji's line..ab itna bhi yeda nahin hun 😳 hayye baajiroa dil jeet liya...👏...aww roops n maya's  marriage...😳mehendi...awww loved dis tasha moment...😍...humare bhi dil pe aapkahi naam hai...😳 omg dey tk pheras n vachan...wow...aww loved dis ❤️ n specially der promosis..dey r just different  n special lyk our tasha😍

awww emotional....wow Nakku preganat😛 n happy days r here again🥳...😳lovely FF Rosie n loved d story alot...n specially ur writting style n ur all dialouges dey always connect me wit our Tasha...its not d end for our tasha..dey wil always remain in our heart...❤️..whtever happend...and u knw i ws soo mad at u but...but at d end of dis part u md me  smile...lyk i always sed...main tujhse batoon me kabhi nahin jeet saakti ..n der u prove again  tabse aur bhi sonee (beautiful) ho gayi hai ." and winks at her. ye line tune jaanbujhke likhi naa...😳 k  Tu mera muh band rakhe... kash shw me bhi aisa hi hota... but for me i wil always think dis is d end or new begnining for my sweet tasha...here also  in real lyf also😉🥳😳i dont want to be emotional..plzzz😳

Thnks alot Rosie...aur haan last comment hai...swwet tasha pe😭 meri hattrick kabhi bhi puri nahin huyi😭😆.. 
Thnks for sharing soooooooo beautiful amazing n really very sweet just lyk u...Tasha moment dey wil always remain in my heart❤️.....Luv u dear🤗thnks alot...

For u

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has            no bottom......." ❤️🤗

&

" Thanks for being my friend
           Thanks for thinking about me
           Thanks for care about me
           Thanks for everything you did for me
           You shouldn't have
           But I'm so glad you did  "

Lots of ❤️.....ur a SWEETHEART ROSIE🤗.............

Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Rose !

All the shikway gillay side main cuz I just remembered you have given me Sweet tasha moments and I have got a power to just go back and enjoy each and every update !

Thank you os much Rose

Im sorry I got mad at you !

I know ur aas fragilie as a rose hopefully my rude comments disnt hurt u cuz they were all vent out in anger !

I love you Rose !

Ok now lets start with the update !
I was super happy when I got ur PM !

I was like finally something good happened but it didn't turn out as good as I though (not talking about the update )

My eyes pop out seeing that word epilogue and my mind got out !

But when my mind start to get back to its place !

I was dying to read it but I was like no kiran no you cant !
But you win :D

You have strted on such beautiful scnes !
seeing albums , pictures hold memories and I love you used this in ur epilogue !

The way she was seeing each and every pic !

The whole Holi scene is beautiful

Tasha having blissful life at Alibagh cottage and whole family comes for Holi !
it shows how much they miss Dutta

That they didn't want to enjoy holi in their own home !

But want it to be with Dutta !

And maya and Baaji <3

I love it ,

Maya deserves happiness in life and what better than baaji :D

So its gonna be 2 wedding now :D

And the mehndi picture specially Tasha scene !

Again u creted magic with the dialogue ! "yahan likha hai." 

Yes his name is engraved not in just Nkau heart but all of us

And no one can wipe this name off !

Am I right or not ?:P

Oh mY god !
the after wedding scene , its so lovely though their was no work for Naku their but she is with her hubby supporting her  !
Love them

You knowi have promised to be a wife like Nkau to my self and pray everyday to Allah Tallah to give me my Dutta soon !

You also do the same :D

Its worth it :D

Ohhhhhhh god the scene when Dutta vowed agin !

Im loving it !
everyword just breaks my heart and make me smile !

This couple is exceptional !

They are classic lovers !

Love them :D

Oh love the way Naku tells him that he is gonna be father !
love it !
indeed what can Dutta ask for more from her !

And finally My man , my  love dUtta  is there to give her queen Milk

So sweet !

Love their talks and Dutta pocessiveness !
Ohhhhhhh

Im so gonna miss Sweet Tasha Moments !

OH Rose !

Love it

You are and will always be my Fantastic Rose

And no one can change that fact !

Indeed a beautiful ending !
Don't be sorry !
I want os 's from ur side !
im not gonna leave you !

My family members call me elfe cuz jab main kise say chipak  jate hon

Tu nevr I leave them

So u better get that in ur mind !

Hopefully u enjoy my comment !
cuz I love the update :D

kinno thumbnail
hey sweety,
love your ending i'm really going to miss this FF but please don't stop here you really write good FF's i hope soon you'll start a new one😆
but honestly you write really good😳

❤️kinno
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rose though i stopped coming here on a regular basis the few times i have logged in i have always read your tasha moments and enjoyed it becoz of all the FFs on this forum I found yours the best and most appealing to me and close to my heart.Thanks for giving such a wonderful writing. Bye....
stranger2rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SONEE--

OMG OMG OMG 😲EPILOGUE how could u Rosie😭sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sonee but couldnt help it .. i knw u wil do dis...but soo soon..thought of continuing it till its golden jubilee but his sudden exit made me take this harsh step .u wrapped it nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😭 ohhh i so wished he continued for some more months

ohh god..but still ....ohh god wht an end...just beautiful😍.thank god u liked it ..what a flashback...
 LUV dis concept u start wit album..AMAZING.hmm had this concept at the back of my mind and thought of using it whenver i would end Sweet tasha moments ... hayee holi..u know just like nakku i dont like playing it but if someone colors me like dutta then nothing like it ..wow i always wanted to write this scene but was waiting for holi to come ..finally i am done with it. awesome..thank u ji .wow all family together...😛...omg luv baaji's line.yup he is a clever man not like our adorable gadha .ab itna bhi yeda nahin hun 😳 hayye baajiroa dil jeet liya...👏...aww roops n maya's  marriage...😳mehendi..told u nah even u should have done the same when u went for that wedding .awww loved dis tasha moment.*rose blushes hard*..😍...humare bhi dil pe aapkahi naam hai.haye haye..😳 omg dey tk pheras n vachan.dont know exactly what promises couples take so made up my own ..wow...aww loved dis ❤️ n specially der promosis.glad u liked them i thought may be u would find them filmy lol.dey r just different  n special lyk our tasha😍

awww emotional....wow Nakku preganat😛 n happy days r here again🥳...😳lovely FF Rosie n loved d story alot..thanks so much coz of u ppl all this was possible...n specially ur writting style n ur all dialouges dey always connect me wit our Tasha.yaar what writing style i m still learning ppl over here write awesome stuff i m nothing in front of them ..well i just write what comes in my heart and dont use my brains at all ..its not d end for our tasha..dey wil always remain in our heart.seriously sonne i have never been so close to any characters as i am to tasha they r just wonderful ..❤️..whtever happend...and u knw i ws soo mad at u but..i know lot of ppl were mad at me when they read theword EPILOGUE ...believe me it wasnt easy for me as well...but at d end of dis part u md me  smile..thank god for small mercies ..keep smiling sweety .lyk i always sed...main tujhse batoon me kabhi nahin jeet saakti .lol.n der u prove again  tabse aur bhi sonee (beautiful) ho gayi hai ." and winks at her. ye line tune jaanbujhke likhi naa.hmm i was like he maynot take ur name in the show but atleast here he can do so ..😳 k  Tu mera muh band rakhe.more than shutting ur mouth i wanted to make u blush and happy.. kash shw me bhi aisa hi hota.seriously it would be an awesome feeling i still remember when he took mine i went totally blank lol.. but for me i wil always think dis is d end or new begnining for my sweet tasha...here also  in real lyf also😉🥳😳i dont want to be emotional.good girl be strong no more crying .plzzz😳

Thnks alot Rosie...aur haan last comment hai.dont say like this it hurts..swwet tasha pe😭 meri hattrick kabhi bhi puri nahin huyi😭😆.i know we both tried our best but what to do , no problem i still love u the same. 
Thnks for sharing soooooooo beautiful amazing n really very sweet just lyk u...Tasha moment dey wil always remain in my heart❤️..omg so many thank us ..dear the pleasure was all mine ...Luv u dear🤗thnks alot..love u too.

For u

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has            no bottom......." ❤️🤗

&

" Thanks for being my friend
           Thanks for thinking about me
           Thanks for care about me
           Thanks for everything you did for me
           You shouldn't have
           But I'm so glad you did  "

Lots of ❤️.....ur a SWEETHEART ROSIE🤗...u said u wont make me emotional but then u ended making me , i just fail to understand what have i done ..nothing ..compared to what u have done for me ..u made such beautiful siggie for me then a mindblowing vm always tolerated my non stop blabbering and also made me smile when i was down n out ..now thank u looks so small in front of all this ..........

Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi SIU..*waves excitedly*
U ended ur FF................Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😡..How cud u??I dont comment doesnt mean I dont read ur FF..alright get this clear in ur mind..😉..Ek tho Mishal has given as Dhoka by opting to quit LTL for dat damn Bollywood offers..n U...Very conveniently ended ur ff citing lack of interest as d former quit..arre..thoda hum logon k baare mein toh socho..Now dat MR has quit ,d only thing that brings smile 2 our faces is by reading  D-N  ff's posted by writers like u n many others..
Plz  SIU I request you n all other writers of this forum 2 continue wid their FF's..its d only option left now..atleast we can hav our very own Dutta/MR only in your writings..
So I request ..plz bring on a new FF but dnt stop writing yaar..plzzz🥺😭
Sorry if hav asked for more than is required..its ur call..but requesting is our duty..

With Lots of luv
Urs Shweta Shriram
Missing u n Sheeba badly..
Wanna come 2 d forum regularly 2 comment on urs n Sheeba's writings but cant but i do make it a point 2 read ur n Sheeba's n as well many other  FFs on the forum..but since u guys r my 1st frnds on d forum..therefore d partiality😉
Infact I love tintiny's update n as ewll as tinkerbe11's ..and all others who write for LTL forum
Lovely work guys..keep up d good work n spirit👍🏼
Cheers !!!😃

stranger2rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Hey Rose !hey kiran

All the shikway gillay side main cuz I just remembered you have given me Sweet tasha moments and I have got a power to just go back and enjoy each and every update ! u dont fight with strangers but with ppl who r close to u so no need to be sorry and thanks to u all that sweet tasha moments got so much of love

Thank you os much Rose ...no dear even i enjoyed writing for u all so no place for thank u

Im sorry I got mad at you !...well that just shows how much u love me and sweet tasha moments ...i didnt feel bad at all

I know ur aas fragilie as a rose hopefully my rude comments disnt hurt u cuz they were all vent out in anger !... i would have done the same had i been in ur place ...with all this news of mishals exit ..i guess everybody around was upset ...so no need to be sorry

I love you Rose !  i know and i love u toooooooo

Ok now lets start with the update !
I was super happy when I got ur PM !

I was like finally something good happened but it didn't turn out as good as I though (not talking about the update )  oh god ..i m so sorry i made u upset but it wasnt easy for me as well ...sweet tasha moments is my first write up and is very close to me infact closest to me

My eyes pop out seeing that word epilogue and my mind got out !..i knew u would react like this

But when my mind start to get back to its place !

I was dying to read it but I was like no kiran no you cant !
But you win :D...i didnt win but ur love for tasha moments won

You have strted on such beautiful scnes !
seeing albums , pictures hold memories and I love you used this in ur epilogue ! chalo finally we r now talking about the updt ...glad u liked this bit

The way she was seeing each and every pic !

The whole Holi scene is beautiful ...thanks so much

Tasha having blissful life at Alibagh cottage and whole family comes for Holi !
it shows how much they miss Dutta yup patil vasis love their dutta to death

That they didn't want to enjoy holi in their own home !

But want it to be with Dutta !

And maya and Baaji <3now what does this sign <3 mean ??????

I love it ,

Maya deserves happiness in life and what better than baaji :D  well sophie didnt feel the same lol

So its gonna be 2 wedding now :D

And the mehndi picture specially Tasha scene !hmm all romantic

Again u creted magic with the dialogue ! "yahan likha hai." 

Yes his name is engraved not in just Nkau heart but all of us exactly

And no one can wipe this name off !

Am I right or not ?:P sweety u can never be wrong

Oh mY god !
the after wedding scene , its so lovely though their was no work for Naku their but she is with her hubby supporting her  !
Love them

You knowi have promised to be a wife like Nkau to my self and pray everyday to Allah Tallah to give me my Dutta soon ! hope all ur prayers and wishes cm true

You also do the same :D

Its worth it :D

Ohhhhhhh god the scene when Dutta vowed agin !

Im loving it ! thank so much
everyword just breaks my heart and make me smile ! i just poured my heart out

This couple is exceptional ! ABSOLUTELY

They are classic lovers !WITHOUT ANY DOUBt

Love them :D

Oh love the way Naku tells him that he is gonna be father !
love it !
indeed what can Dutta ask for more from her ! yup chota dutta or nakku

And finally My man , my  love dUtta  is there to give her queen Milk

So sweet !

Love their talks and Dutta pocessiveness !  lol dutta is a sweet heart
Ohhhhhhh

Im so gonna miss Sweet Tasha Moments ! me toooooooooooo

OH Rose !

Love it

You are and will always be my Fantastic Rose ohhh thanks so much

And no one can change that fact !

Indeed a beautiful ending !
Don't be sorry !
I want os 's from ur side !
im not gonna leave you !...lets see will try for sure

My family members call me elfe cuz jab main kise say chipak  jate hon

Tu nevr I leave them

So u better get that in ur mind ! dont worry i am also like u

Hopefully u enjoy my comment !
cuz I love the update :D u dont need to ask that

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rose  baby you definitely need to get an Fb account <3 means heart :P

so i write that !
you didnt know :p this and now this  <3
hopefully now u understand 
and as for sophie  Rose she is happily engaged but she want Baaji to be eternal bachelor !

mean sophieeee :P
hehehehehehh

But dear sometime i feel super sad and sometime so at peace !
i want Mishal back but only when he gets respect and dignity !

Mishal stays in our heart and wil always and very soon  we will meet him as some other much bigger role  !
INshallah 

stranger2rose thumbnail
@ khushi ...i know u r not happy that i wrapped up STM but hope u understand my position ...i will miss u all and ur comments as well ..but glad u liked the last part ...tried my best to make it as romantic as possible
@ yuvika ...hey dear u r the one who followed STM from its start till its end and it means a lot to me ...thanks so much for ur support and lovely comments

@ naina ...will miss u too dear and thanks to u all for appreciating STM so much

@ neverforget ...thanks a lot for reading and enjoying STM ...we all are hurt n disturbed with mishas exit

@ prianka ...i know mishals exit has made the forum dull but cant help it anyways thanks so much for ur sweet comments will miss them

@ shally mann ...glad u liked the last part ...thank u