Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
                                           Epilogue

Nakku sitting near the window of her room looks down at the album in her hands capturing the beautiful moments of the past six months. Her face breaks into a smile on seeing the holi picture where dutta is giving her a side hug on their first holi after marriage. She remembers the day she had invited the whole patil family for holi at their alibagh cottage. She was busy with the preparations when dutta came with color in his hands and moved to apply it on her but she stepped back and continued to do so till her back touched the wall behind " sahab nahin , rang nahin lagana , mujhe pasand nahin hai aur abhi sab aate honge , mujhe bahut kaam hai." Dutta smiled at her innocence " holi par rang nahin toh kya pathake jalaunga aur waise bhi mujhse pehle koi aur tujhe rang lagaye aisa toh main hone nahin doonga." she gave him a helpless look then closed her eyes tightly " theekh hai , lekin aaram se aur pyar se lagana , mujhe bhooth nahin bana dena." Dutta chuckled , filled her mang with red color and then kissed both her cheeks softly before brushing his colored hands against them. Nakku opened her eyes and bit her lower lip shyly " holi Mubarak ." she looked around to put color on him but didn't find any "mujhe bhi rang lagana hai , kahan hai?" he showed her his empty hands and smiled at her. She thought for a moment then stepped closer , stood on her toes to reach him , held him by his shoulders and then rubbed both her cheeks against his " apko bhi holi Mubarak." Dutta couldn't stop himself from taking her in his arms but the ringing of the door bell put a halt on their romantic moment.

She rushed down to welcome the whole family , dutta slowly stepped down and his eyes got filled on seeing them all once again. He missed them a lot and today thanks to nakku the whole family was standing under one roof. Soon the whole house echoed with laughter and happiness. Nakku offered sweets to everybody but found baaji missing so went out in the garden in search of him. She stopped in her tracks when she saw baaji throwing color on maya " baaji , yeh kya kiya ? tum jante ho main rangon se nahin khel sakti." And tried to wipe away the color fallen on her forehead but baaji held her hand " rehne de , achcha lagta hai." Maya freed her hand " iska matlab samajhte ho?" he ran his fingers through his hair " ab itna bhi yeda (stupid) nahin hoon ki  yeh na samjhoon ki jab ek ladka ek ladki ki mang bharta hai toh uska kya matlab hota hai , lekin tu yeh sab kab samjhegi?" tears rolled down her eyes and baaji brushed them aside before pulling her in a hug. Maya too wrapped her arms around him while nakku cleared her throat loudly breaking their magical spell " lagta hai ghar mein roops ke sath sath ek aur shadi karwani padegi."

Nakku moves her fingers on the next picture. It was taken on roops and mayas mehndi ceremony where all three of them posed with their mehndi clad hands. Nakkus mehendi came out the darkest and was teased by everybody when AS said " dutta tujhe bahut pyar karta hai yeh toh hum sab jante hain lekin ab toh teri mehendi bhi yahi kehti hai." This didn't go unheard by dutta who was walking by but stopped when AS said this , nakku couldn't meet his eyes and lowered her head. At night nakku was taking out her necklace when she felt his fingers on hers , she looked up in the mirror to find him standing behind her, she dropped her hands and dutta removed the necklace slowly then moved towards her earrings and took them out carefully, the color of her cheeks now matched with the color of her mehendi perfectly he turned her around and held her palms admiring the beautiful design on them " iss mein apna naam dhoondh kar batao." He now looked at them carefully and moved his index finger on her palm to search his name unaware that this act of his was making her ticklish, he lifted his head and found her pressing her lips hard to control her smile"kitna time laga rahe ho ? abhi tak nahin mila." Dutta strained his eyes but failed to find his name then taking a deep breath said "mil gaya." Nakku looked at him excitedly but he left her hands and pointed towards her heart "yahan likha hai." Nakku shook her head and smiled at his clever answer, dutta raised his eye brow " kyun nahin kikha wahan?" she simply nodded her head in defeat and thought he knows very well how to get his  way out

Nakku gets emotional on seeing roops wedding pictures. She had asked dutta and nakku to do her kanyadan instead of her parents which touched dutta a lot. On the same day baaji and maya also got married so it was double celebration for the whole family. After everyone left the venue tasha stayed back to fulfill remaining formalities like paying off the bills and all. Nakku sat near the mandap waiting for dutta so that they would return back home. Dutta looked at the holy fire still burning and remembered the way he married nakku without her will just to punish her. He went close to her and held her hand "pichlee baar jab maine tujhse shaadi ki toh sirf tujhe sazaa dene ke liye, pundit ne humein saath vachan lene ko kaha lekin maine sirf ek vachan liya , tujhe barbaad karne ka par aaj apni galti sudharna chahta hoon , ek baar phir ek dusre ko saath (7)pavitra vachnon mein bandhna chahta hoon. Mera saath degi?" nakku with tears in her eyes held his hand tightly and walked towards the holy fire "main vachan deti hoon kabhie aisa kuch nahin karoongi jisse apko yah apke jazbaton ko thes (hurt) pahunche." Dutta glances at her "zindagi ke kisi moad par tera saath nahin chorunga." She smiles at him " kabhi koi mushkil aayee toh hum ek dusre ko sambhalenge." He clutches her hand firmly " humara rishta badlte mausam ke saath badlega nahin balki waqt ke saath aur ghehra aur mazboot hota jayega." Nakku nods her head in agreement " apki ek muskurahat ke liye main kuch bhi kar jayegi." He smiles at her " aur main tera har aansoo apni palkon mein sajaa loonga." Then both of them took the last oath together"humare rishte mein kabhi koi galat fahemi (misunderstanding) nahin ayegi , hoga toh sirf ek dusre ke liye pyar ,vishwaas aur izzat."

Nakku closes the album and keeps it aside, she feels something which makes her go back the memory lane once again. Some months back she was waiting for him when he came back home really late. He slowly crept on the bed and laid next to her thinking she was asleep but felt an envelope under his pillow. He took it out and read the contents of it again and again when nakku whispered in her ear " shaadi ki pehli salgirh (first marriage anniversary) par kaisa laga yeh tohfa." Dutta looked at her in amazement  she lifted her hand and kept it on her stomach "yeh sach hai" tears welled up in his eyes and he smiled through them , nakku couldn't stop herself from getting teary as well when he enveloped  her in a hug and buried his face in her arms " isse achcha tohfa toh kuch ho hi nahin sakta." Tears rolled down his face and he pressed his lips on her forehead gently.

The baby kicks again to break her thoughts and she caresses her stomach lovingly with a smile on her face. Dutta stands in front of her with a glass of milk " phir se bhool gayi peena ? tabhi yeh tujhe lath mar raha hai." Nakku takes the glass happily and drinks it pulling him down so that he sits next to her. She rests her head on his shoulder " waqt kitni jaldi beet jata haina nakku ? aisa lagta hai ki kal hi baat ho jab hum PN chod kar aaye the." Nakku moves back and asks " hum kya wapis PN nahin ja sakte ? main janti hoon apko unki bahut yaad aati hai ." dutta takes her hand " kuch rishton mein dooriyan zaroori hoti hain aur waise bhi tu hi toh kehti hai ki bhale hi nazron se woh mujhse door hain lekin dil se toh aaj bhi woh mere kareeb hain . ab chal so jaate hain bahut der hogayi." They both stand and he without informing her picks her up in his arms and places her on the bed carefully " jabse tu maa banana wali hai tabse aur bhi sonee (beautiful) ho gayi hai ." and winks at her. Nakku lays her head on his chest while he plays with her hair looking at the ceiling " nakku ek baat bata , baby aane ke baad kahin tu mujhe bhool toh nahin jayegi?" nakku lifts her head and smiles at the thought of him getting possessive about her" main apse humesha itna hi pyar karungi." He narrows his eyes " itna nahin , isse bhi zyaada , main har cheez bardasht kar sakta hoon lekin tere pyar main kami  kabhi nahin." She embraces his face in her hands " aisa hi hoga , nakku saans lena phir bhi bhool sakti hai lekin aapse pyar karna kabhi nahin."

THE END   

I am so sorry to wrap up sweet tasha moments abruptly but with the news of mishals exit from the show I cant write further , hope u understand, he was the inspiration behind my writing. It was a wonderful journey but didn't know that it would end like this. I have always written what u have wanted me to write and have taken ur valuable opinion whenever needed but this time please excuse me for taking such a big decision without informing u in advance. I am really very very sorry.

pinky sonee khushi madzy kiran  yuvika akybaby ashleydevlin aarathi azmishy jorda bluepal bushy geet cindy divya nimmoh lifu made4eachother sheeba mlshe moully naina nazia neverforget mithai priya mimi saimeen shikha shilpita shweta sinak sophie spandy suhana suvi dibya usha archanamania meetpremeer jessdutta abhiani skavitha rama_2010 kalywayne meghaparti divy609 betty sasha nileshni latula sweet berries sia shallymann mahhirokzz kinno

and all those who pressed the like button

Thank you so much for your love and support. Without you all sweet tasha moments would have been nothing, I will miss you and your lovely comments.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice ff, very well written, when something ends at the right moment, leaving beautiful memories, is apprecited much moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
...😭Rose..OMG..Khatham? Yaar, I'm going to cry....its so sad, and emotional...and😭
Naku's pregnant..wow...ending it on such a nice note..and then she was remembering everything..so sweet..Baaji-Maya got married..awww Roops got Tasha to do her kanyadan..how sweet...the holi thing was so adorable..I can so imagine tasha..aww.😭
Rose thank you so much for writing this whole ff, its truly amazingly marvellous...πŸ‘
Love youπŸ€—
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   rose   y ???????????????????????  u  finished  this  FF suddenly............really  gonna  miss  tasha  story  of  ur's..................am  already   feel  terrible  able  mishal's  exit,  by  ending  u r  FF ,i  feel  tasha  world  of  ours  soon  gonna  end  in LTL  too  ,i    really  feel sad 😭  but  still  have  some hope  that  LTL   will continue  more n  more  days with  MR n  MV n  all  char's  of  it..............anyways  am  big  fan  of  ur  FF..............it  was chooooooooooooo  sweet  as  like  the  title  of  the  FF...............n  finishing  part  also  choooooooooooooo  sweet.............i  loved  it........................love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Rose. A very brilliant FF. Hope to see more of your FFs.
--khushi-- thumbnail
OMG Rose u really doing this πŸ˜² ................................  its always pleasure
to read such wonderful TaSha moments written by u....................  oh dear m gonna miss u & ofcourse sweet TaSha moments πŸ˜” ........................  Rose u r a sweet heart and i understand if we miss it coz we read then how much tough for u to wrap up this, as  its belongs to u......................
colors not only spoiling the show for us but also killed the liveliness of the forum.................
Hope to see more FF's & posts from u............................. 
Aur han last part was simply beautiful with all good............................
flashbacks and Nakku's pragnancy & specially that 7 phere  were just wow................
its so touching ..................lolved it................................

Love u Rose πŸ€— ....................
Take care.....................

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a brilliant ff... nice ending... aww naku's pregnant! i hav no words 2 express ur ff rose...i always waited 4 u to update bt cnt ne mre cos u wnt b updating... hpe the news turns out 2 b false n u cn start rytin a new ff
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey rose, thanks for giving such a wonderful ff.
the news of mishal leaving is not only spoiling ltl but also our best ltl forum.
i will miss ur sweet tasha moments.
and will pray that mishal will come back again as our young angry man dutta.
bye
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not commenting and neither reading it !

YOu cant do this ,They can make Dutta exit from the show but not from our hearts !

u promise me u are gonna write or else 
i will never comment !

i cant belive im crying typing this !
we never met , its just 6 months weknow each other but i adont want to loose more !

Plz Rose be strong !
i know Dutta is ur inspiration but this is reality and we have ro face it !
and have Faith may be things will turn out our way !

Dont lose hope !
Dutta is not there but we are for eachother 
we can always cherish his memories and thanks to YT !
we can watch him agin and again 
just thnk if we dont have this technology how can we !

promise me ur come up with os or something !
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very sweet and romantic ending