Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a very emotional and touching updt........... Atlast Tasha unite..........again and this time for ever............Thanx fr PM............updt soooooooooon..........
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rose 🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗Loved it like always👍🏼....Awwww finally tasha reunion 😉...Omg i just loved the dialogues ...u rock yaar ⭐️.....Wow maya is nice😆...."sigh what a relief to know that "...Waise who is the father of roops child.....will wait for that answers.....
I just loved the update ...can"t wait for tasha romance😉.....pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya around...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Rose...🤗

Naku got away easy, didn't she? After taking poison and trying to get Maya and Dutta together.......but I like it! 😊 Naku is always forgiving him...and I loved Dutta's reaction ......I have to say, Maya was very nice, but I'll be happier when she's gone. Let us know who did that (😉) to Roops soon, Rose.....waiting for it.

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose another great update,😃very heart touching emotional update😳,and finally Tasha reunited😳 ,oh dutta was so emotoinal loved his dialogs they way he expressed situation to nakuu that he can not live with out her ,awesome rose👏 I liked every bit of dutta dialogs at beach ,now waiting for next update with Tasha scenes and to see whose baby roops is carrying ,Jaldi update karoo na😃
--khushi-- thumbnail
Hey Rose nice update....................................
Finally everything is alright & Tasha r together too...........................
Thank GOD maya doesn't have any feelings for Dutta.......................
thanx for the pm dear & update soon.......................
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose,

It was really Nice...aaj ke date itna saara jappi...In between Ek Pappi dekhne ko milraha hai...hai hai....😆...Spring is getting all the HAPPINESS every where....😊
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was  amazing  dear.....
finally  naku  understood  her mistake n  tasha  r  reunion  as  before..........
it  was lovely............looking  fwd.............

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ suvi ...yes finally tasha meet and glad u liked it ....nakku wanted to fix dutta with maya ... i know bad idea thats why didnt let it happen and sorry but in my tasha moments tasha only hug each other very rarely they go beyond that and thanks for ur comments

@ naina ...glad u lied the updt and oh god u r so worried about the father lol ...will let u know soon

@ priya ...thanks so much for appreciaiting the dialogues , song and everything ...will updt soon

@ lifu ...glad u liked the emotional reunion of tasha ...will updt asap and thanks for ur comments

@ sinak ... glad u liked it ...thanks
@ rubal ...thanks for finding it interesting
@ divya ...yes now everything is clear between tasha and u will know about roops story in the next part , thanks for ur comments.
@ yuvika ...thanks so much for appreciating the dialogues of dutta , wanted to bring out his pain , hope have managed to do that.
@ shallymann ...u will know about roops pregnancy in the next updt and thanks for liking this part
@ sophie ...yes tasha are back together and thanks for appreciating the dialogues so much and maya is a nice girl and glad u will not hate her anymore. so sorry for making u cry and hope u enjoy the next part as well
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me thinks you gonna update soon, so should I stick around and wait?
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

me thinks you gonna update soon, so should I stick around and wait?

no no havent even started writing the next part ...will take  some more days ...may be thurs - fri...not before that😊