Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifu18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
woooooooooooooooow nice one wat a reunion so touching n heartbreaking too loved it a lot rose
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

Edited :

Hieeeeeeeeeeee Rosie🤗hiiiiiiiii soneeeeeeeee
ohh god...Dutta's status is soo miserable soo heart wrenching dialogue...i know he was scared to lose her and heart broken at the same time my poor baby wanna give him a tight hug ...can i ??  rosie👏  well done👏.thanks so much .awesome song...each n every line is soo apt for Tasha..love this song and esply these lines ..was dying to use them .ohh Rosie u remind me dat OT scene😍..ohh that one was wonderful mine is nothing against that one .ok back .... ohh she is out of danger .ofcourse what were u thinking nakku ka pack up and dutta all urs lol ..thnk god...i knew it..he wil not going to meet her.i m impressed after knowing me now u know dutta also so well ..  ohh she thinks Maya n D...errhh NAkku.what to do couldnt take the risk of leaving dutta alone that too when we r around lol..how..awww maya is sweet gal..why not after all she is not interested in dutta. she knw wer he is?😳  yaar these guys have only one place to romance i.e. beach ..actually thats my fav place and u know mishal also loves beaches wow .. pyar ho toh aisa😍...
omg D..🥺....again sole witness moon not der.dont  worry nakku is here soon moon will also come out...ohh Rosie dis tk my heart away.finally something i was dying to read thanks so much.."dutta points at his heart "dil se toh tera naam nahin mita sakta socha yahan se hi mita doon." Unable to wipe out her name himself he picks her hand instead and starts rubbing it against her name " mujhse toh yeh nahin hoga kyunki main teri tarah pattar dil nahin hoon isliye tu hi hata de apna naam." And walks away" .... wow u showed D's situation soo amazing dat i can picturised it😍.seriously had mishal done that wouldnt he look amazing haye haye maar dalta.n again superb dialogue's writer ur too gud... 👏..wow.omg i m a dialogue writer lol sometimes become emotional n all so pour my heart out..nice lines...ohh Rosie..u mk me Emotional😭..hmmmm me too got emotional glad u could feel his pain .. finally Tasha reunite...wow der is sole witness of  Tasha's LOVE.see i told u that moon would come out cant miss tasha romance just like us..." moon shines brightly once again on witnessing their union which brings a smile on duttas face thinking finally his moon is in his arms and this time forever"....❤️❤️❤️awwwwww😍
awesome updtate Roseiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....and as awesome feedback love it thanks a lot ......🤗.....I loved it....

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Rose. Finally they are together
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really goood and interesting yaar
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey rose,

thnx for the PM dear........

nice update....... at last so many things got cleared between the two of them........ the convo was nice.......

i think something similar is going to cum up in the serial also.......... i am waiting since long to that one intense episode where naku tells her past to dutta...... just like how dutta spoke on the night of marriage...................

anywayz, now wil look forward to revealing roops story.........

tc
divya
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEyyyyyyyyyy ROse !

A question for you !
How can i write long comments ?
when u make me speechless and breathless with ur updates !

What can i say about todays update?
hmmm lets see beautiful hmm no powerful  or pure !
The update has so much love surrounded by pain in it k my eyes were teary because true love is like that and todya my friend u have yet again touch the chords of my heart !

The way u described Dutta pain :(and the way he questioned her , he want to know 
why she did this ti her  and the song selection woooooooooo 
beautifullll 
sooooooo apt

thank God he  has Baaji , a friend who can he always trust ., 
who is always there for him :)

Best scene :
Dutta was there the whole time when Naku was in danger but when he knows she is out of danger , he goes away 
he was angry with her but in pain he cant leave her :(
awwww my Dutta <3

Love baaji Naku convo !
the way Baaji tells her abt why she did it and Naku replyy 
aww:(
she wants her Dutta to be safe from her misery and want him to hate her :(
   am super sad :(
and the way she demanded she wnt to go to Dutta !
woooooooooooooooooooo 
love it 
she knows where she can find him 
and then 
the journey of true love begins 

DUtta dialogues 
OMG amaing , brilliant !
you are giving competition to Anil Deshmukh(i swear u are getting too good with dialogues )
that scene is just MAGIcAL !

Love it Love loveit !
Superb JOn Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

this indeed is what Tasha all about !
Ready to be fanaa for eachother :D
LOve it :)

Oh Rose You have again prove to the world !
That no one can or will beat ur title of 
                      * FANTASTIC ROSE *
soo love it 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update
emotional... bt m glad tasha reunited...loved the dialogue of dutta's wen he's tryin 2 rub her name of the rock....
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update .... very touching😭😭😭😭😭 
update soon .... wants to know who's father of roops baby
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Roseeeee🤗
Awesome update yaar... Finally TaSha reunion!
Even doe its a bit emotional... the dialogues were bang on...
Awww Maya is nice... Ok i was hating her for no reason lol... But i still think my baaji deserves better..maybe because panchi doesnt suit him. We still dnt know with who's child Roops is pregnant?
Maybe there will be a wedding soon.. LOL Im sure Dutta will marry his sis to that person!

Brilliant update... brought tears to my eyes..
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow v nice update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
i loved it sooooo much!!!!!!😃
thank you for the update and for the PM🤗
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago