i was writing Bhau in others context 
cuz if u know what i call Dutta 
may be u will never talk to me :P
heeheheheheh 
kys karay Dutta has got that kind of impact on me :P

and about the romance 
i have a suggestion for u 

Write from ur heart !
ok i know u still write from ur heart but ur brain filters ur thinking and censored it 
but now i want  afyll besharam update !
NO subtle romance 
come on Rose ur Dutta Diwani 

Just remember that and get all the courage to write a besharam update :D
hehehehhe

and im sure u will write so well 
k i have nothing to do xcept call u 

Fantastic Rose :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi rose,today i read ur ff from starting and u know what aisa lag raha tha jaise i am watching ur ff on screen. its just awsome.plz add me to ur pm list and update soon. i am eager to know tha what will happen next.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ sparkle ... yes the whole mess is now sorted out but glad u enjoyed this emotional part , will updt soon wont keep u waiting for long hope u like the next part as well and thanks a lot

@ azmishy ...thanks a lot for ur lovely comments will updt asap
@ khushi ... roops has changed and she opened her mouth at the right time , so happy to know that u enjoyed the drama will updt the next part asap and thanks for ur sweet comments
@ suvi ...hey suvi i read ur comments replied as well no need to be sorry i m gad u enjoyed the updt thats what matters
@ priya ...oh thank u so much for such a sweet comment .... i try to make the updt as realistic as possible glad u could feel the same will pm u next time.

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yipppeee! Morey got his a$$ kicked.Just love it.
Now we know Naku isn't pregnant....bummer! 😒 Sigh. Dutta's reaction was so sweet though. He was so happy thinking she was having a baby. But no 😲....Roops is the one who's going to be a mom! Ummm, interesting. I really want to know what happens in the next update.....and how the PN folks deal with Roops and her big news. So don't keep us waiting for the next update Rosie. And also I'm sorry I couldn't leave a comment for the last update.😔😳
stranger2rose thumbnail
@ mimi ...finally a comment from ur side ...guess ur party is over now and glad u liked the updt so much so now want to know who is the father of roops child ...hmmm thinking ...its not baaji for sure then who is it ??????? well let u know soon and yah dutta was so happy to know that nakku is pregnant but sadly at the moment she is not but no worries soon she will be ..hope so ...keeping my fingers crossed.
stranger2rose thumbnail
                  FORTY SECOND SWEET TASHA MOMENT

Dutta looks at nakku through the window breathing heavily. Tears well up in his eyes , he places his hands on the glass window and curls his fingers in frustration on being unable to do anything for her. Each passing moment makes him realize that his life , love and happiness is slipping away from him. He looks at weak and fragile nakku questioning her why did u enter my life if you had leave like this? Why did you make me believe and fall in love if you had to break my heart one day? Why did you bring happiness in my life if you had to shatter them like this? Why did you make me smile earlier when I had to cry later because of you?

The following song playing in the back ground

Zindagi bewafaa

Hai yeh mana magar

Chod kar raah mein

Jaaoge tum agar

Cheen launga main

Aasmaan se tumhein

Soona hoga nah yeh

Do dilon ka nagar

Baaji places his hand on duttas shoulder, he turns around " bhau chinta mat karo apni nakku sherni hai usko kuch nahin hoga. Meri ghar main roops aur maya se baat hui , unse keh diya hai ki abhi kissi se kuch nah kahen hum wapis aakar sab dekh lenge." Dutta nods his head and sees roops and maya entering the hospital.

Roops (worried): bhau vaheni kaisi hai

Dutta : abhi treatment chal raha hai , kuch kaha nahin jaa sakta.

The doctor comes out to inform them that nakku is out of danger and they can meet her if they wish to. All are relieved and walk in immediately, dutta takes a step forward then turns around and leaves from there without meeting nakku. The scene shifts to nakkus room. She opens her eyes slowly and scans the room in search of dutta but finds him missing "baaji , sahab kahan hain , woh theekh toh hain?"

Baaji (happy): arey nakku , bhau ek dum theekh hai , abhi yahin tha bahar doctor se baat kar raha hoga

Roops : main bhau ko dekhkar aati hoon

Baaji (disappointed): lekin nakku tune yeh kya kiya ? tu yedi (mad) hai ? zaher khane ki kya zaroorat thi , ek baar bhi humare baare mein , bhau ke baare mein nahin socha?

Nakku (teary): baaji mere pass aur koi raasta nahin tha ?more mujhe haath lagaye is se toh achcha tha mein zehar kha ke mar jaoonaur waise bhi uske  pass sahab ki tasveerein thi , agar main uski baat nahin maanti toh woh sahab ko jail bhej deta , main sahab se dur toh reh sakti hai lekin unpar koi musibat aata nahin dekh sakti. Sahab se is tarah pesh (behave)aane se , unse itni kadvee baatein karne se pehle main humesha sochti thi ki main mar kyun nahin gayi lekin main kya karti unko chod kar jaane se pehle yeh zaroori tha ki main unka dil thod doon taki woh mujhse nafrat karein. Isliye maine roops ka ilzaam apne sar le liya aur pal pal yehi koshish karti rahi ki maya aur sahab kareeb aa jayein , maya unko sambhal le mere jaane ke baad.

Maya (shocked): tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho , dutta ki zindagi main tumhari jagah koi nahin le sakta aur main toh aisa sapne main bhi nahin kar sakti. Dutta mera bahut accha dost hai jiski main dil se izzat karti hoon lekin pyar toh woh sirf tumse karta hai. Main aur dutta ? aisa khyal tumhare dimag mein aaya bhi kaise.

Baaji : nakku ek baar humein more ke baare mein bata toh deti , arey uspar toh khud ladkiyan dubai supply karne ka ilzaam laga hua hai woh kya bhau ko phasata ab woh saa*** khudh jail mein sarega

Roops (worried): bhau kahin nahin hain , maine sab jagah dekh liya

Nakku : baaji mujhe abhi sahab ke paas jaana hai

Baaji : nakku tu chinta mat kar , bhau yahin kahin hoga aur waise bhi tujhe aaram karna chaiye

Nakku gets up , removes the sheet covering her , frees herself from all the drips "nahin baaji , maine kaha nah mujhe sahab se milna hai toh bus milna hai , tu chal mere saath main janti hai woh kahan honge."

Nakku goes to alibagh cottage and finds dutta on the beach she runs to him , maya goes behind her but baaji stops her from doing so " jaane de usey , in dono ka rishta  chattan ki tarah mazboot hai koi toofan  isey hila bhi nahin sakta." And leaves from there with roops and maya.

The scene shifts to the beach where dutta is sitting on the sand with closed eyes and resting his head against a rock. Nakku sits next to him silently and holds his hand but dutta takes his hand back instantly "kyun wapis aayee hai? Yeh dekhne ke liye ki tere jaane ke baad main zinda hoon yah nahin." Nakku moves closer " aisa kyun kehte ho sahab main apko chod kar kaise ja sakti hai." Dutta opens his eyes and smirks " main bhi yahi sochta tha , tujhe apna saaya (shadow) manta tha lekin yeh bhool gaya tha ki andhera hone par saaya bhi insaan ka saath chod deta hai. Tune bhi toh aisa hi kiya gham ka andhera chaate hi mujhe chod kar chali gayi." Tears fill in her eyes " ek baar meri baat sun lo phir jo chahe sazaa de dena." Dutta gazes at the sky above searching for the moon who has always been their sole witness of love but tonight the moon as well hid behind the dark clouds making him feel all the more lonely " kyun sunoo teri baat , jab baar baar mein tujhse poochta raha ki kya baat tujhe pareshan kar rahi hai tab toh tu chup rahi phir aaj kyun batana chahti hai." Tears now roll down her eyes " sahab yeh sab mujhe apko bachane ke liye karna pada." Dutta unable to see her crying closes his eyes "mujhe bachane ke liye tune apni zindagi daav par laga di , ek baar bhi tere man mein yeh khyal nahin ki aisi zindagi ka main kya karoonga , tu toh humesha meri khushi ke baare mein sochti thi phir aaj tu itni khudgarz (selfish) kaise ho gayi , mere pyar mein aisi kya kami reh gayi ki tu mujhpar vishwas nahin kar payi aur itna bada faisla akele hi kar liya. Aaj tak aisi kaunsi musibat hai jiska saamna humne milkar na kiya ho ? phir is baar mujhse kahan galti ho gayi ki mujhe tune itni badi sazaa di." Dutta gets up faces the rock behind on which he had written nakkus name next to his and starts wiping her name, nakku surprised asks him "sahab yeh kya kar rahe ho?" dutta points at his heart "dil se toh tera naam nahin mita sakta socha yahan se hi mita doon." Unable to wipe out her name himself he picks her hand instead and starts rubbing it against her name " mujhse toh yeh nahin hoga kyunki main teri tarah pattar dil nahin hoon isliye tu hi hata de apna naam." And walks away, a crying nakku hugs him from behind tightly with the song playing in the back ground

Tu badan hai

Main hoon chaaya

Tu nahin toh main kahan hoon

Dutta frees himself from her grip reluctantly but nakku comes forward and embraces his face lovingly and the song continues

Mujhe pyar karne wale

Tu jahan hai

Main wahin hoon

Then buries her face in his chest not willing to let him go and cries her heart out. Dutta unable to see her in this state wraps his arms around her and presses her to himself closing every possible distance and gap between them and the song ends with these last words

Humein milna hi tha humdum

Kisi raah bhi nikalte

Nakku raise her head "sahab maaf kardo is baar har us dard ke liye har us chot ke liye jo maine apko pahunchaiyee , phir kabhi aisa nahin hoga , yeh nakku apki hai aur apka saath kabhi nahin chodegi." Dutta wipes away her tears and presses his forehead against hers, cupping her face in his hands "kyun? Kyun itna pyar karti hai mujhse? tu meri jaan hai nakku , meri duniya tujhse shuru aur tujhpar hi khatam ho jaati hai , main bhikhar jaungo tere bina." Nakku without saying another word encircles her arms around his neck and shuts her eyes while dutta draws her closer and looks above this time the moon shines brightly once again on witnessing their union which brings a smile on duttas face thinking finally his moon is in his arms and this time forever.

LOTS OF ❤️
ROSE
Hope u all like it ... plz do share ur views as always
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me first!!!
LOVED the update, Rose!!
TaSha mil gaye...no sad-sad😳
Aww...poor Dutta upset ho ke chala gaye..coochi coo..mat naraaz ho..
And Naku hurriedly wanted to go to him
OMG she was thinking about maya-dutta being together..chi..Naku!😡
Anyways..Dutta at the beach..song was sweet..loved the way Naku manaoed Dutta..hug kar ke😉 aur bhi kuch karenge..?
Update fast...thanks for the pm..😊

@Sonee *sticks tongue out*..ha ha!😆
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited :

Hieeeeeeeeeeee Rosie🤗
ohh god...Dutta's status is soo miserable soo heart wrenching dialogue  rosie👏  well done👏..awesome song...each n every line is soo apt for Tasha...ohh Rosie u remind me dat OT scene😍...ok back .... ohh she is out of danger ...thnk god...i knew it..he wil not going to meet her...  ohh she thinks Maya n D...errhh NAkku...how..awww maya is sweet gal... she knw wer he is?😳  .. pyar ho toh aisa😍...
omg D..🥺....again sole witness moon not der....ohh Rosie dis tk my heart away..."dutta points at his heart "dil se toh tera naam nahin mita sakta socha yahan se hi mita doon." Unable to wipe out her name himself he picks her hand instead and starts rubbing it against her name " mujhse toh yeh nahin hoga kyunki main teri tarah pattar dil nahin hoon isliye tu hi hata de apna naam." And walks away" .... wow u showed D's situation soo amazing dat i can picturised it😍..n again superb dialogue's writer ur too gud... 👏..wow...nice lines...ohh Rosie..u mk me Emotional😭.... finally Tasha reunite...wow der is sole witness of  Tasha's LOVE...." moon shines brightly once again on witnessing their union which brings a smile on duttas face thinking finally his moon is in his arms and this time forever"....❤️❤️❤️awwwwww😍
awesome updtate Roseiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........🤗.....I loved it....
Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me third me third...lol

loved the update dear...its just to good...im happy that Tasha is finally ones again together...par abhi thak nahi patah chala who is the guys who makes roops pregnant.....pls upload asap...
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey rose, fabulous update. so finally dutta-nakku are together again. i just loved every dialoge, BG song everything. thanks for the pm.
and update asap.