SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
@Bush & Yuvi...
*throws chappals at both of you* Yeah my nakku aint pregnant in EA.. but now that ur itching about it.. Watch ME! I will make her pregnant and separate them!!!!!! *Evil laugh*
rosie 

i loved it gurl didnt find it boring at all

but feeling rely sory 4 D..

hes is being soo sweet yet soo woried bout naku n her awkward behaviour lately..  

i hated it way naku askd maya 2 make breky 4 dutta

n that saree!!! omg hw cud she do that

but it must hav been so hard for her to do this 

is she preggy????? or is it just that shes worried n weak...?

i hope shes preggy tho.. it wud be even mor hard for ther to stay away from D haina  

awhhh da lasat part was jus  

thnx 4 pm n plz plz continue sooon

xoxox

Originally posted by Sophia21

@Bush & Yuvi...
*throws chappals at both of you* Yeah my nakku aint pregnant in EA.. but now that ur itching about it.. Watch ME! I will make her pregnant and separate them!!!!!! *Evil laugh*
omg dont u dare!! 

or els ul be getting chappals from all of us  

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

omg dont u dare!! 

or els ul be getting chappals from all of us  

Looool😆😆 Blame it on Bush and yuvi!!😡😆
  bushy n yuvi!!...u guyz stop teasing soph wit her obsession wit creating tashas criket team's'!! oda wise she wil not only create criket teams but a whole pack of solidiers lmao following with tasha seperation!  

Hey Rose🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it like always👍🏼👏Awww why is naku is ignoring dutta.....I don"t like them apart and sad ....Gosh this kala😡she is trying to push Maya towards Dutta....
Thank god baaji with them....😉.....Iam still confuse iam about maya"s character 😆.....But Tasha rocks ...and no one can separate them😍
Omg Naku Fainted ...is she preggy 😉.....Wow the ending was superb yaar ...trurly awesome ...she can"t stay away from him long ....U rock yaar ...the precap looks awesome ....wanna see more romance...
pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya around...
Love and Hugs
suhana🤗
hey  nice  update  dear..............
but  y  naku  avoiding  dutta n  hurt  herself  n  dutta  too...................wat  is  bothering  her...............
wanna know that..............
precap  was  nice..............waiting  for that............

Sorry Rose....late again. 😳

Ahem! 😲  Naku ko chackar wahckar arahi hai .....kya little Dutta/Naku aane wale hai?  . Oooh...I hope so! Not boring at all Rose. But that blockhead Baaji kya kya hua tha? 😡 He's always the kabab mein haddi so why couldn't he sit at the front instead of Maya? Yeh Naku ne acha nahin kiya...niether did Baaji. Kushkabri suna doh Rose...on Naku's behalf, of course. 😃Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
hey rose,

wow........ such cute ending...... so incomplete but complete.......

i just loved it....... continue dear......... n thnx for the PM

tc
divya
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
Hey Roseee 🤗  You Alryt?😃 yup i m doing fine with such a rocking promo who wouldnt be ????
To the update.... Ahhh I know Nakku is suffering silently as well when she's ignoring Dutta but it's killing me.ohh dont worry the torture wont last for long.. Im hating the way shes ignoring him!😡😭..
Kala kabhi nahin sudrega.kala is kala afterall how can she change so easily... she's still trying to stick D with Maya... LOL baaji had to jump in init😆so cute!! but im glad he said he will go if TaSha n Maya is going!😳yes baaji is always there to spoil kalas plans
So Im guessing Maya is nice lol (doesnt mean i approve her as my sauten😆).oh god u dont want her nakkus sauten nor urs then should i hook her up with kishore??. But i dnt think she will ever get in TaSha's way..hope so .. she knows they love each other dearly!😳
Nakku fainting? ..why is it when a girl faints we jump to the conclusion that she is pregnant ??lol cant she be ill ??? well wont tell u whether she is or not for that u will have to wait . Hmmm is she pregnant?😲😃.. Well if she is, then she won't be able to really ignore him, ryt?😉.. Ohhh again amazing ending😍.. He wasnt sleeping lol😆... And she's thought she wud cuddle up to him and he wudnt know lol.she doesnt know dutta is not that stupid. 😳😆 He sud try find out why she's pushing him away SOOOON😭
Can't wait for the precap😳i know why .... will updt soon ...thanks so much for enjoying the part
Awesomeeee update... Thank you😳🤗