Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE - Page 25

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And you thought I was quick last time! I beat that! πŸ˜ƒ You'll handle Kala and Baaji together πŸ€”...okay, if you say so...though be careful, Baaji haath dau kar Dutta ka peeche parra hai....πŸ˜†

Coming to today's update...

My comments for that caller are 🀬 **hmph**

I wish Dutta would sit at home all day with Naku...we might end up with that football team! Keeping with character though, he got rude and hurt Naku......but he made up for it just by holding her in his arms like that 😍...I loved that part and for once just don't feel angry at him for having to apologize for his rudeness!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

rose bby u left me speechles!! im totaly mesmerised...luvd hw u portrayed nakus wories and da way dutta calms everythng down...hw only he can slow da storm inside her...same as 2 hw naku can put off da fire in him every tym he needs hr...  

it waz soo romantic hw he put da mangl sutra on hr

hw she wz givin hm cold shouldaz bt dn sed hw she cn nva b angry wit hm....  

lekin hu is da caller?? i rely hope naku dsnst go against dutta n put hr luv on stake...bt i gt a feeling dat as olwaiz naku wil do anythng wen it cumz 2 dutta..any harm dat cumz 2 duttaz way has 2 go thru naku 1st...she wil chose duttaz life b4 hr luv .. wich is hr life....  

thnx soo much 4 giving us such an intense yet very emotional update..n da pm..x  

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey RoseπŸ€—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMπŸ€—Loved it ....
But it was really emotional yaar....Omg who is the caller who is threatening naku😲....Awwww loved the MS part ...she is scared for dutta ...doesn"t want to lose him....But its not easy for him on either ...its hard to get out from this line ...Awww he was angry ..but they made up😍
Awww that last part of the Moon was beautifully written yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the song ...great pickπŸ‘πŸΌ......thanx yaar ...
pls jaldi update karna....u take care and see ya around...
Love and Hugs suhanaπŸ€—

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear............
naku  was  really  scared  na.............. who is  threatening  her..................very  interesting..........
looking  fwd.........

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ shilpita ..... thanks a lot dear but who will survive and who will die for that u will have to wait n watch.
@ divya .... i would say that ur good at imaginig and i am glad ur coz my writing skills are pretty ordinary nevertheless thanks so much for appreciating the intense updt.
@ sophie ... hey chota packet glad u liked the moon scene so much and yes even the moon cant see tasha drifting apart just like us as far as who the caller is u have to wait for some more time.
@ sinak .... thanks so much for ur lovely comments and who the caller is u will know in some more time.
stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SONEE--

Edited :

Hey Roseiy..hello ji..πŸ€—
omg....who is dis stranger?😲lyk ur nameπŸ˜†..ha ha as if u dont know my name.. why he talked NAkku lyk dis ? kya yaar shuru me itna confusion..the confusion will clear up slowly... ohh D is here😳....aww he tie MS....😍....i want dis scene in LTL too..i want much more than this in the show..😳 omg Nakku sed abt leave work....she didnt knw Hw cool Gangster he is😎?😍.exactly angry young don.. aww Angry D.... ohh ooo .... lyk always.... pehale bol deta hai fir pachtata hai.but doesnt he look adorable when he repents..😳.... kuch aadatein kabhi nahi jaati..and i so wish they dont go ..😳
            omg Rose dining scene ws soo emotional yaar😭... D's dialouge touch my heart....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..glad u didnt find them boring.. awww i really lyk dat chand part yaar..mera chand mujhe aaya hai nazar..😍 wht an amazing explanation u gv ..thank u thank u..superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Moon witnessed of der luv .and u too naughty girl.. too good....  awww D cm to her.... 😍 ....wow
d way he hold here..haye haye mar jaawa.... i wish..ur not the only one to wish. ahen ahen 😳..u knw..if not me then who else..wht i meanπŸ˜‰.... very nice song yaar...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..i love this song ... soo D wil be leave dis proffession n b'cm normal man..god knows.. u knw i always ....think....dis track wil definitly cm in LTL ... it wil nice to see.....😍.... very very very nice update sweetyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
n wht u sed....u wer not confident.yah i thought may be u will find it boring and serious.. kuch bhi...lyk always.... i luved it yaar.thank u..πŸ€—

stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkyk

Rose.....Dekh Im replying so early..dhanya bhaag humare jo apke comments padhare......Happy Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Very nicely written yaa....thanks so much..........I could just say that u r very good in making ppl imagine wat u write..i try to........I was actually into the scene...must be wanting to take nakkus place lol..Wowwwwwwww u r superb Dear........
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
I love this line from the post
the window searching for the moon who was the first to witness her love for dutta and in whose presence they became two bodies and one soul but tonight is different. Instead of coming closer they were drifting apart slowly and which even the moon couldn't bear to see so hid behind the thick blanket of clouds.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Beautifully written yaar.....another romantic thought glad u liked it so much.........Just amazing.......thank u dear.............⭐️⭐️
⭐️

stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

OH ROSeeeeeeee !!!!!hey kiran what beautiful dazzling rose for me thanks

LOve The update 
the MS scene wasssssss so  beautiful
naku concerns and Dutta behaviour and ur dealing with them is like a perfect match ! i tried to bring out their true emotions

YOu portrayed their feeling so well u think so glad to know that
k its like u  really are Dutta n Naku urself !hmm tough choice what should i be nakku or dutta ... ok if i can have dutta then would love to be his nakku
LOve it 
and the last part 
woooooooooooooooo
awesome 
so amzing !thank uuuuuuuu

though worried abt the caller yah u guys should get a little bit worried

BUT cant change the fact the update was fantastic
Fantastic job Fantasic ROSE ! i so love to hear it again n again

I must  say its getting better and better 

stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divy609

Wonderful Rose....thank u so much.......

Loved the FR ...omg where r u...nd the way Dutta accepts it.........
πŸ˜†I'm too late.......Reading the 15th one ..ok ok no problem hope u like the remaining parts as well....
Add me to the PM list ..ok......
🀣Dutta learning dance and AS's wrong thoughts ...yup that was one hilarious updt 🀣Tooo good RoseπŸ˜†

stranger2rose thumbnail

@ lifu .... thanks for liking the way dutta consoles her

@ yuvika .... naughty girl ur trying to kill my suspense but glad u liked the updt ...thanks

@ usha ...who the caller is u will know in some more time till then sit back n enjoy the updts ...thanks for ur comments

@ geet ...agree with u only tasha can handle each other so well . they are truly a match made in heaven

@ khushi ...yes nakku is scared esply the way she is being threatened by the caller ...glad u enjoyed the tasha scene so much ...will try n updt asap