Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SWEET TASHA MOMENTS(2)updt pg 56 EPILOGUE - Page 10

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all Happy New Year🤗
Very well written part. So kala is back to her scheming with Maya but I liked jealous Naku.Poor girl already she is physically hurt and Maya's close proximity to Datta reminds her of supriya😡 but her love for Datta is so strong i dont think anyone can separate them but the best part was Datta closing the door on Kala's face who has no better work than peeping in to tasha's bedroom.Waiting to see kala's reaction on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very emotional but nice updt............Naku is scared that she might lose him................. so sweet how Dutta made up to her.............and the best thing to happen.............Dutta closes the door on Kalas face...........simply awesome..........
continue soooooooooon..........waiting eagrlyyyyyyyyyy
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A Very Happy New year to you Rose

Loved the update. Kala n her tricks. The best part was when Dutta shut the door on Kala's face.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh...beautiful one in a million update....

1. when dutta wakes up and smiles thinking of nakku's bangles and her sweetness before going to bed....i was thinking show mein ye sab kab hoga..then the song..ufffff

2. the way nakku was also thinking of the same thing...just showed how they are so perfect for each other....sigh...

3.kala...yukes..u keep peeping in your married bhai's room....cheee...thats shameful..

4. maya seems nice as she is also uncomfortable with dutta...but i still will thank her to stay away from him....he is reserved by a person named nakku..so helloooo....maya memsaab apni maya kahi aur dekhao...kala or no kala..u r not supposed to sew his buttons...go sew kala's lips and eyes instead..

5. the way dutta makes nakku feel important and special is amazing...nakku annnoyed with his lousy habbits....lol....and that dialogue..uchal uchal ke nahate hai....lmao...so like an anoyed wife....so cute na(roops style)

6. kala ke muh pe BANG....HAHAHAHA...

thanks for a gr8 new year gift...happy new year to you..

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol.... loved the ending... dutta shutting the door on kala's face..haha way 2 go man!! keep it up!!

aww naku shudnt consider herself any less jus cos of her burns... they wil gt better with time... poor naku feel for her... awww loved the beginning bt just wish tht it was the sme...dutta wakin 2 c naku's face n thn resting his head in her lap...hpe things dnt change a lot for thm becos of naku's burnt cos tht myt jus cause distances between thm tht kala wil b happy 2 c..

maya sewin d's button.... nt nice bt atleast dutta ws uncomfortable with it n maya seemed hesitant too...
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy new year dear....
loved the update...nice nakku little bit jelou....

updtte asap...
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
Lifu18 thumbnail
wow nice update dear loved it alot happy new year yaar t.c
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rose.......its awesome....loved the way Dutta cheered up Naku.......Kala n her useless plans.......the last scene was too good........update soon......
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rose thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗Awww dutta wakes looking at naku"s Face....btw i love this song alot ...u picks are really  great songs  yaar👍🏼.....He is so lost without naku😉....Btw he made a mess in bathroom🤣...This kala has some new trick in mind kya..waise uske pass dimaag kaha hai😆...why can"t she leave tasha alone .....why she always wanders around tasha"s room like a ghost ...😆get a life women...i hope maya is positive and kala doesn"t brainwash maya.....Btw tasha scene was really awesome😍loved it .....Naku is lucky to have dutta ..a wonderful husband 👏.....
Omg he closed the door on kala"s face...🥳......way to go dutta
thanx yaar ...loved the update .. u are awesome as always... pls jaldi update karna .. u take care and see ya around...👍🏼👏
Happy New Year🥳
Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Rose... Great update..
Awwww D wakes up waiting to hear her bangles awww dats so cute... oh i feel bad for Nakku, its nt her fault shes burnt... n Dutta will never stop loving her for that... ARGH Kala n her maya... lmao does she really think D wil fall for Maya if she does his button.. Oh Puhleeeez... Awww i loveee irritated nakku... im glad shes gettin bak to normal... OH i LOVE the ending.. LMAO door shut on kala... hahaha good for her!... Continue soon rosie
Happy New Year🥳
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago