Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tappu coming back to B'toons may be actually good (Page 6)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

hmmmnn ...I honestly hope Veer realsies and stops all unnecessary adversiities in their lives.....
Love cannot b quantified, Veer's love for Ichcha is not questionable at any point, but the fact remains Ichcha probably loves him more, u know what i mean, y the hell shud Ichcha take the pain of making the parenst n elders of Veer Happy, she cud have simply walked out with Veer and started her own family selfishly letting old Mai and Daddaji 2 cry in tht b  bar, Baba willb happy for them 2 leave thht place i'm sure, so i feel Ichcha in fact loves Veer more...Veer was sweet he wants 2 live his life with Ichchca  basssss, Heart him for tht , but sooner or late rhe will regret his decision of leaving th rest of family memebers in displeasure, so whatever IIchcha ahs done its the rt things....now for making Veer happy, i understand, she needs 2 show extra love and affection and who knows they may plan for a vacation yaa honeymoon and then u get 2 see Ichchas true affection..in a mini skirt...EmbarrassedROFL
no shivani, i wont agree 2 that ,
veer loves iccha more Approve 
however i am hopeful of this new icchki, she will be a good wife,Smile

ROFLROFLROFL what do u mean i wont agree, can u kindly tell me what makes u think Ichchas devotion2 Veers family makes her less loving..2 Veer, .Confused bolo bolo.WinkLOLLOL.haa She will b  a very good wife..no doubts abt tht...Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 16 December 2010 at 11:26pm

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by akruz

I had one doubt...Divya seemed to be happy yesterday when Tapasya agreed to stay in Bundela house...why is she happy????????????? everyone knows that Ichcha is now Veer's wife...so what is this happiness for??? once the kid is born, where will Tapasya go..what happened to Jogi thakur...what happened to Veer....what is the basic reasoning why Tapasya is there...when Veer wont have any relation with her, what is the reason for this happiness in Divya's face????

Divya is happy because after all nani ne patti padayi ki if taps gives birth to the child in Bundela household then the child will get the father's name etc... hence she is happy that taps has decided to stay there... but look at her audaciy to ask Ichcha to take care of her... so now when miscarriage act will be done Ichha will be royally blamed... so predictable Angry
arre charu , miscarriage will be the most foolish option .
even if iccha gets blamed, veer will not believe that.
both tapni r stupid villians.
their main aim is 2 separate iccha and that is  impossible,
they will try to create poison in mais mind, how useful will be that.
maybe mai will tell , i want taps as the bahu and iccha should leave from here.
they r forgetting the main thing , veer.
all this will make veecha come closer.Big smile

you know what, sab kuch ghoom gham ke Veer par hi aa jaata hai....we have a lot of expectations from Veer....I wld hate to be disappointed by him...
I have no hopes from any other characters...so cant digest it when they show Veer lying low...
par shayad picture abhi baaki hai.......
i know we all have very high expectations from veer.
we get disappointed agar woh thoda sa bhi weak ho jaata hain,
we have 2 understand uski bhi koi weakness hain
but some things r certain
veer will never love tapasya.
he will always have a doubt on her
and most importantly,
he will always love icchaClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzshivani9

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

hmmmnn ...I honestly hope Veer realsies and stops all unnecessary adversiities in their lives.....
Love cannot b quantified, Veer's love for Ichcha is not questionable at any point, but the fact remains Ichcha probably loves him more, u know what i mean, y the hell shud Ichcha take the pain of making the parenst n elders of Veer Happy, she cud have simply walked out with Veer and started her own family selfishly letting old Mai and Daddaji 2 cry in tht b  bar, Baba willb happy for them 2 leave thht place i'm sure, so i feel Ichcha in fact loves Veer more...Veer was sweet he wants 2 live his life with Ichchca  basssss, Heart him for tht , but sooner or late rhe will regret his decision of leaving th rest of family memebers in displeasure, so whatever IIchcha ahs done its the rt things....now for making Veer happy, i understand, she needs 2 show extra love and affection and who knows they may plan for a vacation yaa honeymoon and then u get 2 see Ichchas true affection..in a mini skirt...EmbarrassedROFL

ROFLROFLROFL what do u mean i wont agree, can u kindly tell me what makes u think Ichchas devotion2 Veers family makes her less loving..2 Veer, .Confused bolo bolo.WinkLOLLOL.haa She will b  a very good wife..no doubts abt tht...Smile

May be its that since Ichcha has made so many sacrifices in life, going against Veer, and since Veer has loved only Ichcha it looks like Veer loves Ichcha more...but actual mein dono to Made for each other hai....both love and respect each other to the brim of their life....but haan Ichcha...thodi aur express karna shuru kardo......daayan nikat hi hai.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

and most importantly,

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL this is for @red
cud u kindly elaborate wht his weakness is..Wink
rest i agree with 100 perecent....Smile
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

i am not questioning iccha devotion 2 his family members.
she has taken a right decision and veer has supported her.
but that does not prove iccha loves veer more than veer loves iccha.LOL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Iccha's devotion to his family is an outcome of her sanskars...but she also needs to respect her husband's feelings...which I think she is overlooking....that doesnt make her love any less..only time will tell....Veer was ready to leave house with her..warned her against taps bcause he knew wjats going to happen..and his sanskars also dont allow him to shout at mai & daddaji...I'm sure in todays episode they will show Veer coming up with some action plan for Iccha....
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

and most importantly,

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL this is for @red
cud u kindly elaborate wht his weakness is..Wink
rest i agree with 100 perecent....Smile
iccha is his biggest strength but also his  weakness, he cannot say no 2 iccha even if she is right or wrong.
pehle mana karta hain, baad mein maan jaata hainLOLLOL

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

i am not questioning iccha devotion 2 his family members.
she has taken a right decision and veer has supported her.
but that does not prove iccha loves veer more than veer loves iccha.LOL

of course it does...Approve she has considered their happiness instead of being selfish just like Veer who wants 2 think only abt himself and Ichcha, Ichcha loves Veer and is also making sure he does not loose his connection with his family..Approve

Go to top