Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tappu coming back to B'toons may be actually good (Page 5)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by vijayam

[QUOTE=ladybird9] I was surprised 2 see Veer take no stand of his own, like applying conditions 2 stop his naive wife fallingin the trap of evl,Taps, he instead is ready to throw blame on Ichcha in future, by his intelligent statement, saying kind of I'm staying bcoz of my love for u or something, y cant he bold n take some decisions 2 avert casualities in future, what is he doing 2 save his wife...from evil Taps trap..D'oh

me too,veer should have done something.
still he is the only one who is reacting sensibly, rest all characters have gone bonkers
he is like this only.
he never questions iccha.
just gives into her demands.
why iccha does not realise veers value.
still we have veer tappu hate encounters 2 look forward 2.

Arrey baba its not very helpful to Ichcha nor 2 him by just giving in, hez a husband now not a premi..so ts a greater responsibility 2 make sure all is well for them...Well I'm not entirely sure, if Ichcha does realise Veers value, i feel she loves him dearly and thst exactly the reason y she was bold 2 say, no one is gg 2 come in between them, she expressed her inner truth tht she wants 2 survive with him...besides i think, she realises his value more now..thts exactly the reason y she is doing all this 2 make his family members happy...
i know . veer should have taken a bold decision, i am sure he will take it if he realises taps is upto something bad
but u cannot compare veer love 2 anything.
veers love 2 iccha has been the so true, so intense, so powerful.
iccha still has 2 do something more 2 convince me that her love also matche upto veer.
i know in following episodes we will see iccha more as a devoted wife than a devoted friend.
i want iccha 2 give veer the love he deserves

hmmmnn ...I honestly hope Veer realsies and stops all unnecessary adversiities in their lives.....
Love cannot b quantified, Veer's love for Ichcha is not questionable at any point, but the fact remains Ichcha probably loves him more, u know what i mean, y the hell shud Ichcha take the pain of making the parenst n elders of Veer Happy, she cud have simply walked out with Veer and started her own family selfishly letting old Mai and Daddaji 2 cry in tht b  bar, Baba willb happy for them 2 leave thht place i'm sure, so i feel Ichcha in fact loves Veer more...Veer was sweet he wants 2 live his life with Ichchca  basssss, Heart him for tht , but sooner or late rhe will regret his decision of leaving th rest of family memebers in displeasure, so whatever IIchcha ahs done its the rt things....now for making Veer happy, i understand, she needs 2 show extra love and affection and who knows they may plan for a vacation yaa honeymoon and then u get 2 see Ichchas true affection..in a mini skirt...EmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Veer shud have put his foot down and said nothing doing..if Ichcha wants taps to stay in the house then Ichcha has to stay with him in his room... he shud not have given Ichcha any choice but to comply to his wishes... Veer shud learn to hakk jatana on Ichcha...

FunLyfeakruz

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I was surprised 2 see Veer take no stand of his own, like applying conditions 2 stop his naive wife fallingin the trap of evl,Taps, he instead is ready to throw blame on Ichcha in future, by his intelligent statement, saying kind of I'm staying bcoz of my love for u or something, y cant he bold n take some decisions 2 avert casualities in future, what is he doing 2 save his wife...from evil Taps trap..D'oh

Me too..Veer acted dumb today Confused....least I expected was that he would force  Iccha to live in  the same room..that way atleast they will have some time to talk to each other alone....infact I am suspicious after he made a statement to ammu that I'll always trust Iccha...Iccha ka mann saaf hai..what rubbish...cvs is preparing a ground to create differences between them in future I'm afraid..

Absolutely, u have 2 show ur love affection and if req overriding crtain decisions 2 make sure ur love and affection is taken care, he shud have insisted on them staying togather...Smile u know what he cud have told Ichcha Jhansi ki Rani ji i am scared of being  attacked in the night by..(do i have say the name ok.. who else but evil Taps..Tongue), so stay with me in my room and take care of me..LOL

kya baat hai shivani...oh my God...@B cvs please learn from this....thats the Veer we love and always wanted...absolutely...he could have done this..instead he stodd there just wooden faced, so unlike the Veer we all love...didnt gel well...but u never know..may be in todays episode he may say that....why cant' I just get rid of this incessent hope......SmileSmile

Absolutely, Veer cannot become passive in the decisons tht need 2 b taken in their welfare, he has 2 make everymove 2 see tht, their marital life does not suffer, hez behaving like Veer is a good boy, he listens 2 his wife...ROFL arrey yaar Veer husband hona kaa haq toh jatao..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
LOLEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by akruz

I had one doubt...Divya seemed to be happy yesterday when Tapasya agreed to stay in Bundela house...why is she happy????????????? everyone knows that Ichcha is now Veer's wife...so what is this happiness for??? once the kid is born, where will Tapasya go..what happened to Jogi thakur...what happened to Veer....what is the basic reasoning why Tapasya is there...when Veer wont have any relation with her, what is the reason for this happiness in Divya's face????

Divya is happy because after all nani ne patti padayi ki if taps gives birth to the child in Bundela household then the child will get the father's name etc... hence she is happy that taps has decided to stay there... but look at her audaciy to ask Ichcha to take care of her... so now when miscarriage act will be done Ichha will be royally blamed... so predictable Angry
arre charu , miscarriage will be the most foolish option .
even if iccha gets blamed, veer will not believe that.
both tapni r stupid villians.
their main aim is 2 separate iccha and that is  impossible,
they will try to create poison in mais mind, how useful will be that.
maybe mai will tell , i want taps as the bahu and iccha should leave from here.
they r forgetting the main thing , veer.
all this will make veecha come closer.Big smile

Edited by intruderfast - 16 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeakruzcjs369shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ladybird9] I was surprised 2 see Veer take no stand of his own, like applying conditions 2 stop his naive wife fallingin the trap of evl,Taps, he instead is ready to throw blame on Ichcha in future, by his intelligent statement, saying kind of I'm staying bcoz of my love for u or something, y cant he bold n take some decisions 2 avert casualities in future, what is he doing 2 save his wife...from evil Taps trap..D'oh

me too,veer should have done something.
still he is the only one who is reacting sensibly, rest all characters have gone bonkers
he is like this only.
he never questions iccha.
just gives into her demands.
why iccha does not realise veers value.
still we have veer tappu hate encounters 2 look forward 2.

Arrey baba its not very helpful to Ichcha nor 2 him by just giving in, hez a husband now not a premi..so ts a greater responsibility 2 make sure all is well for them...Well I'm not entirely sure, if Ichcha does realise Veers value, i feel she loves him dearly and thst exactly the reason y she was bold 2 say, no one is gg 2 come in between them, she expressed her inner truth tht she wants 2 survive with him...besides i think, she realises his value more now..thts exactly the reason y she is doing all this 2 make his family members happy...
i know . veer should have taken a bold decision, i am sure he will take it if he realises taps is upto something bad
but u cannot compare veer love 2 anything.
veers love 2 iccha has been the so true, so intense, so powerful.
iccha still has 2 do something more 2 convince me that her love also matche upto veer.
i know in following episodes we will see iccha more as a devoted wife than a devoted friend.
i want iccha 2 give veer the love he deserves

hmmmnn ...I honestly hope Veer realsies and stops all unnecessary adversiities in their lives.....
Love cannot b quantified, Veer's love for Ichcha is not questionable at any point, but the fact remains Ichcha probably loves him more, u know what i mean, y the hell shud Ichcha take the pain of making the parenst n elders of Veer Happy, she cud have simply walked out with Veer and started her own family selfishly letting old Mai and Daddaji 2 cry in tht b  bar, Baba willb happy for them 2 leave thht place i'm sure, so i feel Ichcha in fact loves Veer more...Veer was sweet he wants 2 live his life with Ichchca  basssss, Heart him for tht , but sooner or late rhe will regret his decision of leaving th rest of family memebers in displeasure, so whatever IIchcha ahs done its the rt things....now for making Veer happy, i understand, she needs 2 show extra love and affection and who knows they may plan for a vacation yaa honeymoon and then u get 2 see Ichchas true affection..in a mini skirt...EmbarrassedROFL

Rught..afterall Iccha is very young and she needs to be protected by Veer now as a hubby..she is doing everything possible to keep his family happy...now its his turn to ensure she is not harmed in any way by all the devils...he should exhibit some force on her for their good....

cjs369shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
no shivani, i wont agree 2 that ,
veer loves iccha more Approve 
however i am hopeful of this new icchki, she will be a good wife,Smile
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I had one doubt...Divya seemed to be happy yesterday when Tapasya agreed to stay in Bundela house...why is she happy????????????? everyone knows that Ichcha is now Veer's wife...so what is this happiness for??? once the kid is born, where will Tapasya go..what happened to Jogi thakur...what happened to Veer....what is the basic reasoning why Tapasya is there...when Veer wont have any relation with her, what is the reason for this happiness in Divya's face????

Divya is happy because after all nani ne patti padayi ki if taps gives birth to the child in Bundela household then the child will get the father's name etc... hence she is happy that taps has decided to stay there... but look at her audaciy to ask Ichcha to take care of her... so now when miscarriage act will be done Ichha will be royally blamed... so predictable Angry
they will try to create ppoison in mais mind, how useful will be that.

I can allow Tapasya poison everyone in UT,including Jogi,Ammu and Baba...but plsssssssssssss not VeerCry

cjs369intruderfast

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

they will try to create poison in mais mind, how useful will be that.

you know what, sab kuch ghoom gham ke Veer par hi aa jaata hai....we have a lot of expectations from Veer....I wld hate to be disappointed by him...
I have no hopes from any other characters...so cant digest it when they show Veer lying low...
par shayad picture abhi baaki hai.......

akruzcjs369

Go to top