Uttaran

Tappu coming back to B'toons may be actually good

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So after all d nataks Tappu baba has finally agreed to come back to B-toon's haveli for d sake of Ichcha 🀣🀣🀣 but I think her coming back to B'toons may be actually good as she can now see how much Veer and Ichcha love each other 24x7 and enjoy making faces and give company to Chanda chachi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also let Mai now do all d work of her fav bahu as I'm sure mai will not allow Tapu to have food made by ichcha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so Tapu will have company of Mai and Chada all d time and will get 2 c romance of Veecha all d time 4 free πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

tappu will get so jealous of veecha.

she will get so irritated with buddhas companyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the way she was looking veer yesterday,
mooh maarne ke liye tayyar thi,
par hamara veer toh fully ignore mode main thaπŸ˜ƒ
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

So after all d nataks Tappu baba has finally agreed to come back to B-toon's haveli for d sake of Ichcha 🀣🀣🀣 but I think her coming back to B'toons may be actually good as she can now see how much Veer and Ichcha love each other 24x7 and enjoy making faces and give company to Chanda chachi πŸ˜† Also let Mai now do all d work of her fav bahu as I'm sure mai will not allow Tapu to have food made by ichcha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so Tapu will have company of Mai and Chada all d time and will get 2 c romance of Veecha all d time 4 free πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is win win situation for everyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Veecha fan can enjoy the romantic scenes of our love birds, Veeya fan will be satisfy with fulfillment of their ardent wishesh to see long distance vee------------------------ya chemistryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Tapu hater will enjoy Tapu humuliation everyday by Veer🀣🀣. so bale bale for everybody
cuteichha thumbnail
She 'll be calling her nani all the time!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then she'll make plans and see them failing!!!!!uske face par veecha ke pyaar ka zabardast chanta padega!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today there was an uttaran segment
they told taps next plan is to separate veer and ichaa
there was an interview with taps
she said she will separate veer and ichaa
thats her new plan
i think she said she will take ichaa out of bundela and veer's house

on other hand ichaa said
if taps do any other plan then she is ready to fight

ithink we can expect lot of dramas
cuteichha thumbnail
Let her come na!!! her all misunderstandings about herself will disappear!!!!!OUR ICHCHA has become veryyyyyyyyy strong now ! tappu can't  do anything to her!!
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteichha

Let her come na!!! her all misunderstandings about herself will disappear!!!!!OUR ICHCHA has become veryyyyyyyyy strong now ! tappu can't  do anything to her!!

yes cuteichha u r right, n welcome to the forum
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she will say mai , ichas food is dam good , u should eat it , and mai looser will eat it , in that way iccha will be kept busy 

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how good it could be if tapu actually learns to  love veecha and live her life happily with others...I wish that while tapu is acting that she cares about iccha...she actually starts to care for her..
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

So after all d nataks Tappu baba has finally agreed to come back to B-toon's haveli for d sake of Ichcha 🀣🀣🀣 but I think her coming back to B'toons may be actually good as she can now see how much Veer and Ichcha love each other 24x7 and enjoy making faces and give company to Chanda chachi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also let Mai now do all d work of her fav bahu as I'm sure mai will not allow Tapu to have food made by ichcha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so Tapu will have company of Mai and Chada all d time and will get 2 c romance of Veecha all d time 4 free πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ sahee kaha shyamji.. abh aayega asli mazaπŸ˜‰