India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

"Dailogue of the Day"

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
jo kuch bhi maine kiya ya kar raha hoon vo mera farz hai, akhir patni ho tum meri... meri janam janam ki saathi..  

well this line stole the show today for me ... so this is my dailogue of the day... 

share ur's guys.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0072aashiluvskinny

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Viren..................Heart woooow those dialogs..keep me blushing .....Blushing...girl i don't think u will get better dialog from any one with loads of meaning like Virens ........

Edited by naley4ever - 16 December 2010 at 12:39am
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Acha I loved the line when Nivedita said jo bhi mera woh meray paas hai indirectly hinting him that he belongs to her and he is with her. For me that was the dialogue of the day coz that was the first bit in sort of appreciation said by Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniecelestaeVirMan_ArShi

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Acha I loved the line when Nivedita said jo bhi mera woh meray paas hai indirectly hinting him that he belongs to her and he is with her. For me that was the dialogue of the day coz that was the first bit in sort of appreciation said by Nivi.

i like that to.............Embarrassed
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

Viren..................Heart woooow those dialogs..keep me blushing .....Blushing...girl i don't think u will get better dialog from any one with loads of meaning like Virens ........

true u cant get better dailogues frm anyone else... 
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

ya i liked tht too... tht indirectly she meant ki viren uska hi hai ... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index